[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there robots, I'm going to head off to Uni in the fall.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: Pepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Hey there robots, I'm going to head off to Uni in the fall. Post greentext of your freshman year.
>>
File: 1445086878517.jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
1445086878517.jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>Realize that university isn't high school and just showing up and half-listening won't be enough to cut it anymore
>Realize that I'm not "smart but lazy", I am legitimately fucking stupid
>Realize that stuff isn't that different from high school and I will be just as alone in university as I was in middle school and high school
>Spend every day alone in my room posting on 4chan and playing video games, just like I did in middle school and high school
>>
>>36030879
>listen to roommate Brad have sex with his girlfriend in our dorm every night
Totally didn't have any affect on me at all or how I perceive women, myself, society.
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>Be me
>Commute to college
>Go to classes
>Talk to no one unless spoken to
>Unsurprisingly no one really talks to me
>Skip lunch bc I didn't want to eat by myself
>Drive back home
>Did this everyday until I got kicked out for shitty grades
>Only made it a semester
>I should've never been born
>>
File: 1472414394973s.jpg (6KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1472414394973s.jpg
6KB, 250x229px
>be me
>get put in all male dorm with a gook who smokes and doesnt bathe regularly
>everyone living in my hall is Chad
>they constantly have girls in their rooms
>my RA is right next door and has a really loud friend who stays the night; can hear them yelling at 3 am
>too socially awkward to make friends quickly. Its been 7 months and am now JUST making my first friend
>sister also goes here, get food with her and her roommate sometimes
>classes are basically 13th grade first semester
>OChem is a meme, got an A with minimal studying
>second semester have a biology group of 4 people including me; two are pot heads and the other skips class a lot
>with all my free time i listen to a lot of music and have discovered a lot of really good tunes
>add second major
>and a minor

>I actually have to try in my classes as opposed to highschool where i could get As and Bs by just winging it/never doing homework unless i had to turn it in

>lonely
>compare every girl i see to my oneitis, decide ill never be satisfied with a girl until i get over my oneitis
>stop talking to her trying to make my life better
>guesswhat.jpeg
>gets worse

thats basically it. to summarize, pic related
>>
>>36031451
same except I'm in 4th year now
>>
literal hell that i can not escape. luckily ive grown numb to it. the days just drone on and on in an endless cycle of work and isolation.

oneitis is lost to chad, havent spoken to her in nearly a year. not interested in other girls. hate people. always tired. gaining weight. becoming even more of an asshole.

don't do engineering if you want to have fun.
>>
File: 1444967183340.jpg (7KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
1444967183340.jpg
7KB, 261x223px
>>36031451

literally me

original suffering
>>
>>36030879
>Take full 18 possible credit hours for first semester.
>Classes in college are much easier than highschool AP classes, but are more boring generally.
>Have no friends anymore, don't know how to make new ones.
>Constantly remember how much high-school was better.
>Just want college to be over with.
>>
>go school
>autist normalfag classmates
>FuckIt.jpg
>play hearthstone ranked
>shit wifi
>opponent have 1hp while I'm full hp
>disconnect and lose
>reeeee.avi
>go outside smoke a joint
>go back school
>5 hours straight of the same class (once a week)
>be late literally 10 seconds
>banned from the class that day for being late
>normie classmates make fun of me for not being interested in studying
>whytfdotheyevencare.wtf
>quit school
fucking normies
>>
>expect serious academia
>it's highschool 2
>the on campus living system treats students like children
>learn nothing of value get straight a's
>don't drop out because i am weak willed and enjoy my perceived intelligence by people who don't know how easy it is
>>
File: IMG_3574.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3574.gif
9KB, 633x758px
>>36030879
>go to an out of city college because I feel pressured by family to do so
>even before I start, I know that it is going to be hell
>I'm completely correct in my assumptions
>try to make friends, but I never learned how so I fail at this quickly
>become a total recluse, rarely interacting with anyone
>spend my days sitting in my room/sleeping while doped up on clonazepam and alcohol
>have to withdraw from 2 classes because I am failing them
>one roommate is a chink normie, the other is a chad
>both are in fraternities
>I just go to class, go to the dining hall, and go back to my room
>become even more skinny-fat because I use food to give me comfort
>clonazepam makes me blissful but worsens my depression
>somehow got decent grades in my remaining classes
Not exciting at all I know, but it really sucked. I am retarded for choosing to come to this school, I should have stayed in my home town with my therapist and family. I'm in my second year and it is even worse. I quit taking clonazepam /stopped drinking so I don't have that to relax me. I've tried to start exercising regularly but it is impossible to stay motivated; I feel so damn exhausted all of the time and I don't really have a reason to take care of myself
>>
File: 1489360106818.jpg (149KB, 772x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489360106818.jpg
149KB, 772x1024px
>think i have a good friend in 1st year uni
>slowly year comes to end friend slow starts ditching me and acting passive agressive
>realize he doesn't need me to give him answers and my lab reports anymore so i'm useless to him
>in group project that started early this semester
>stuck with him and stacey
>they make it very clear through passive aggressiveness that i'm not part of the group
>make me do majority of project
>don't come one day to help because i spent hours alone working on project so i don't have to deal with those cunts that just fuck around when i'm trying to work
>they hate me
>still feel bad even though probably shouldn't, idk how to ignore them
>gpa tanked across the board because i did 60% of the project
>have to stay in tomorrow to finish project and numerous assignments
>hoping gpa is still decent enough to transfer to better school and not be stuck here next year
>at this rate i don't know if i will make it
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>36030879
>Make it into the drumline, go through band camp a week or two before school starts
>Start university on easy mode, already have a solid group of real friends while all the normies are trying to get close to their dorm floors because they're the only people they sort of know
>Spend no more time than required with other students in my major, they're all fucking annoying
>Doesn't hinder me at all because I don't need to be in with them, I already have as much of a social circle as I really need
>Not long into the first semester one of the seniors from the bass line starts having me and my friends over, drink alcohol for the first time at his apartment
>Life is good, passing all my classes and spending any time not spent in class/sleeping/with my friends to practice
>Meanwhile the dorm normies are doing fuck-all
>Honestly unsure what any of their majors are, they seem to have a lot of time to just sit in their rooms together being obnoxious
>They keep asking me to join the circlejerk
>"Don't be a stranger anon haha, I hardly see you around the dorm"
>"Anon we never see you around on fridays, you should hang with us more! Where do you go all the time?"
>Sorry, I'm too busy drumming and getting drunk with my friends
>Not best grades but pass first semester with little issue
>Second semester much of the same, doing good work, making noticeable improvements
>Having friends that genuinely enjoy my company has improved my confidence/self-esteem by a ton
>Actually manage to start talking to this qt singer with this newfound confidence
>Five or six weeks left to bring grades up a little, maybe get somewhere with that qt and start getting my technique good for the next marching season
That brings us to the present. If you can get into some sort of university activity that starts before the school year begins, do it. While everyone else is struggling trying to figure out their cliques you'll already have a good group of people you know and things will go from there
>>
>>36030879
Freshman work is extremely easy, you should be fine if you have any motivation to go to your classes whatsoever.
>don't go to a single "freshman experience" class and still get given an A
>go to classes for like 2 hours a day
>spend the rest of my time fucking around on the internet
>take all my meals back to my room and eat in peace
>wear headphones everywhere, don't make eye contact with anyone
>maybe an hour or two of homework per week
>studying 30 minutes before the tests is plenty
>3.8 GPA, leaps and bounds easier than high school.
If you get a class with a big group project, just drop that shit and get in a different class. Search for the ones where the entire grade is based on 3 or 4 tests. If you can avoid a one-man feels parade freshman year can be very comfy.
>>
>>36030879
>stay in dorm room
>masturbate to hentai
>don't go to class
>fail

don't do what I did freshman year
>>
>>36034688
this
unless you're in math university is easier than highschool
>>
File: 1462509078892.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462509078892.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>36030879
>be me
>go to uni
>think im going to meet a bunch of girls
>end up just going to school, keeping to myself, and staring at the ground as i walk between classes
>spend all my time at home studying and shitposting on a nigerian knitting image board
>finish freshman year and currently at the end of my second year
>literally have zero friends
If it weren't for memes fueling my existence, i would just an hero already
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.