[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /sick/ here? i have a fever and chills and a headache and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1490063110129s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490063110129s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
who /sick/ here?

i have a fever and chills and a headache and a sore throat and fatigue. I have to go to work tomorrow but I'm too scared to call in sick.
>>
>>36030786
dealt with this today in fact. dizzy, nauteous, fever. but i dont have any sick days left. id probably get fired if i didnt show up. i just had to man up and tak a shit load of medicine. as soon as i got home, i collapsed in bed. still feel shitty. will probably go to bed early tonight
>>
i wake up hungover nearly everyday so im constantly sick. plan on stop drinking soon
>>
>>36030786
you'd better not call in sick if you know what's good for you
>>
Awh my dude I fucking got strep throat recently.

Lost my well paying job at the chicken plant and it fucking sucked.
>>
>>36031436

Yeah but I'm also afraid I might be visibly sick and they'll notice and say "Aaaahh what are you doing you'll fucking infect us go home and don't ever come back."
>>
>>36031488
they're usually too stupid to realize that and instead are pleased by your gumption and fortitude
>>
holy shit fuck this society, not only do you have to go to work sick and suffer to keep your minimum wage job, but you have to also pretend that you arent sick so as not to attract attention and get fired
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.