[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*snorting* >*niggering* >s-*brap*-sCHEZWAN SAUCE >crowd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

File: honestly please kill urself lol.jpg (48KB, 710x399px) Image search: [Google]
honestly please kill urself lol.jpg
48KB, 710x399px
>*snorting*
>*niggering*
>s-*brap*-sCHEZWAN SAUCE
>crowd expodes
>big bang theory cast comes out from backstage
>roof caves in from the laughter
>sniggering continues

This got old UNBELIEVABLY fast.
>>
>>36030053
I can't stand the whole burping thing he does. It adds no comedic value and just breaks up his lines.

Such an over-rated show.
>>
>>36030053
>"STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!"
-You
>>
File: pghE1mj.jpg (322KB, 1441x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pghE1mj.jpg
322KB, 1441x1600px
>>36030053
It's a reference you have to be a lot older to get. I can't imagine it being funny if you don't actually know about how awesome McDonalds used to be.
>>
I'm glad this show is finally getting shit on here.
>>
>>36030101
>"STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE!!!"

-You
>>
>>36030053
I'm probably like 6'2 with better posture. I thought you were trying to steal my soul.
>>
File: 1452380002129.jpg (49KB, 588x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452380002129.jpg
49KB, 588x640px
>>36030117
>im sorry but you simply are not as learned as I to understand the gravity of this meme

lmao
>>
Look at this faggot. Expecting some cartoon to be a great artistic work that speaks to the hearts of americans.
its a fucking cartoon. its better than 90% of all anime too.
fight me bitch
>>
>>36030101
>>36030117

>people seriously defending this garbage
>>
>>36030082
It's like another version of Aqua Teen, in the sense that it's "randumb XD" reddit-tier humor.

I don't get why robots get so bent out of shape over it though. Like I said, it's reddit tier.
>>
>>36030198
Its a 8/10 show. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>36030187
You're right, it IS just a cartoon, and the amount of asinanity and fanboyism over this stupid shit just hurts to witness
>>
>>36030211
>It's like another version of Aqua Teen, in the sense that it's "randumb XD" reddit-tier humor.
its really not. Sometimes but usually not.
Maybe you are misinterpreting things to be jokes when they aren't supposed to be jokes.
>>
>>36030053

This show is legitimately bad nobody who knows what they're talking about can honestly deny that, but it's not bad enough to obsess over.
>>
>>36030082
Probably makes it more appealing to the "almost naked animal", "my gym partner's a monkey" generation
>>
File: IMG_3541.jpg (147KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3541.jpg
147KB, 1024x585px
pwhdhslksjdlskav
>>
>>36030216

Rick is way too OP

Morty is the only other character to really contribute to the main plot

Summer isnt important like at all

Beth and Jerry are shitty characters

I actually really, really like this show
>>
However you feel about the show's writing you have to admit, it does nothing for animation. It's the same generic 3/4 profile toonboom crap as family guy and the like. Stiff, overdesigned aliens contrasted with terribly boring humans. There's nothing inherently funny about either, the former just there to make smug "only us nerds will understand" references.
>>
>>36030198
>>36030232

why are (You) triggered by fandom?

No one but you is actually talking about it on this board.

>>36030244
I mean it depends on which seasons of AQTHF you use as reference, but it has a lot of the same dry humor and non-jokes, randumb XD moments, and some actual jokes
>>
>>36030232
agreed. redditfags ruin everything. Still it was a good show. At least for the first two seasons minus the first couple episodes.
this new episode looks like they are now pandering to reddit so i don't have high hopes.
>>
>>36030273
You have poor taste in TV
>>
File: 1345234845345.png (3KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1345234845345.png
3KB, 186x186px
>>36030267
>That one episode that's all shitty improv
>One skit is just someone literally saying random words like "Pling plom" and "squeem" over and over
>>
File: schesche.jpg (53KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
schesche.jpg
53KB, 550x550px
>>36030299
>thinking the entirety of the internet and popular culture exists on r9k
get outside more bub
>>
>>36030053
Say what you want about Rick and Morty, that episode where they cronenberg everyone on earth, and then abandon it for another reality, is a really fucking good episode.
The implication at the end is wonderfully brutal.
>>
>>36030176
*sits on dick*
aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>36030273
Rick wasn't OP until this season. Apperently he is the smartest person in the universe. I don't remember that being a thing before. In fact I remember him running into smarter more powerful aliens.
Summer saved Rick twice and Jerry is a great character.
>>36030287
>only us nerds will understand" references.
Never once have they done that.
>>
>>36030407
yes they did, it's in the very intro when they're chased by Cthulhu
>>
>>36030299
>randumb XD moments
There has been about 4 randumb moments in the entire series.
have you watched the series?
>>
>>36030443
Yes they did what?
>>
It's a perfectly okay show.

I seriously don't get the hype and fandom around it, but then again OP's raging autism is the other extreme of that.

Unless this newer season pulls something out of a hat, the show has already peaked around early-mid season 2.

The first episode of season 3 wasn't excellent imo, too many callbacks
>>
>>36030407

Jerry fucking SUCKS

I'm glad he's basically off the show now

also summer got him into the shit twice, you shouldn't be recognized for fixing your OWN fuck ups
>>
it's great how easily starting a rick n morty thread around here can get you easy (You)s

especially on /tv/
>>
>>36030453
I've seen every single episode at least two or three times and I'm not going to autistically catalog every randumb XD moment, but like this other anon said >>36030318 there's an entire episode that's just that.

Two of them actually.
>>
>>36030053
OP, I'm gonna have to ask you to repeat after me:

"It's just a show, and I should calm down."
>>
>>36030539

A rick and morty thread is a godsend on r9k. Something other than the same interracial/cuck/suicide/normie threads.
>>
>>36030545

the first one was, at its best joke, ok, the second one was pretty bad
>>
>>36030555
>>36030545
>>36030539
>>36030488
>>36030486
>(you)

take it easy buddy its just a tv show
>>
>>36030555
After you said that you should take the happy pills mommy gave to you
Dont forget the sour pills too anon!0
>>
File: yes.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>36030082
>le reddit likes thing
>that makes me not like the thing
>>
Morty walks in on Rick working on a massive overdesigned machine with a a piece of cardboard taped to it that says 'FUNNY'
>woah Rick what are you doing man
>UHH well *BURP* I was working on a new invention, it's a comedy machine
>it tells jokes?
>*BURP* No, morty, you rube it does one step further than that, it CREATES ROBOTS who tell jokes, check this out-
Rick hits a big button on his control panel, machine shakes overdramatically
>i-isnt that a bit unnecessary, I mean what difference does it make jf-
a clown nose honk goes off and two, very simplistic looking robot heads pop out of the machine and clank on the floor
>AhHH *BURP* not again
>It's just heads?
>yeah,kid, I said I was working on it, didn't I
robot heads light up, begin talking in very dull robot voices
>Hello COMEDY BOT 2 I just got back from the store and you will never guess what I have seen
the second robot gurgles and screams in pain
>HELP ME MAN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON OH GOD
>Ha. Ha. COMEDY BOT 2 you are such a card. Ha Ha.
>S-SHIT MAN I CAN'T MOVE, W-WHERE THE *bleep* AM I MAN
>Anyway COMEDY BOT 1 I will continue my story.
Comedy bot 2 turns to Morty
>hey, k-kid what's going on, last I remember some guy was telling me about a survey or something and he said I'd win a prize if I just followed him back to-
Rick quickly runs up and stops on the robots head
>Woah there kiddo h-heh, like I said lots of work to do, it's not very funny yet. Anyway you should get to bed.
>But Rick it's 2 in the afternoon.
camera pans back out to robot head 1, still on the ground
>HA HA. HA. HA.

hire me
>>
>>36030600
What the hell are you going on about? I can't even disagree with you because I don't even understand the point you're trying to make.
>>
>>36030598
Just one reply of mine in there senpai.

>>36030574
Yeah the garfield bit was actually pretty funny, especially since you hear the voice actor crack during one of his lines.

The hospital episode was bad, I don't remember anything from that one besides how plumbuses are made, and even that is randumb XD at its worst.
>>
>>36030545
You mean the Intedimensional TV episodes? Yeah those are both randumb because they are both improv'd episodes. You can't really expect it to be 100% consistent when its off the top of their heads.
>>
>>36030574
>>36030545
Those two episodes were improv. Not that it makes it any better.
>>
>>36030691

Yeah, I thought the garfield one was funny, except when he laughs delivering his line. That kinda ruins it, but whatever
>>
>>36030140
Third album issue. It's always after they've made it and from then on it's all about cashing in and thus everything touched turns to shit. The sooner the show ends the better the first two seasons will be remembered.
>>
>>36030053
The show itself is decent. The problem is it has one of the worst most circlejerkiest fandoms of all time, because they're all fucking normies who don't understand the concept of not running anything into the ground
>>
>>36030715
>>36030717

Even the scripted stuff

WUBALUBADUBDUB XD
GET SCHWIFTY XD SHIT ON THE FLOOR XD

and then the brain parasite episode which is basically just Family Guy flashbacks

Like I said, I -like- the show, it's fine as far as American cartoons for adults go, but it's nowhere as legendary as the fanbase makes it out to be and it's no excuse for raging autists to get mad at its very existence.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (70KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
70KB, 300x250px
>>36030798

>When someone tells me R&M is an "Intellectual" show
>>
>>36030488
Jerry is the best character. He is just a dude that accidentally fucked a girl and got her pregnant and is now an unemployed loser, slowly losing his wife and kids for being such a nu male.
>>
>>36030849
oh Anon how does it feel to be a brainlet, a manlet, and a kissless virgin?
>>
>>36030851

Yeah, so why should I like him? I can't relate to him, and if anyone, I relate more closely to Morty
>>
>>36030673
You haven't watched the show have you? There isn't even a laugh track.
This is honestly the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.
>>
In trying to be as anti-reddit as possible 4chan has now betrayed itself of its independent thought and become just like them.
>>
>>36030929
>>36030673
To add its like a strawman for a show.
>>
>all the people here defending this show
I ask Reddit normie to leave please
>>
File: walk the path of explosions.png (647KB, 1125x626px) Image search: [Google]
walk the path of explosions.png
647KB, 1125x626px
>>36030187
Anime is generally bad but normal tv is 99% the time trash
>>
>>36030053
>guerilla marketing

Disgusting, I have no problem with capitalism/advertising, but stuff like this offends me. It MIGHT be funny is there wasn't going to be a fucking Mulan reboot, so McDonalds is guaranteed to be putting out this sauce.
>>
>>36030673
Not bad.
I still like this show because I think for myself and don't care what strangers on the internet think of a person they will never meet
>>
>>36030947

This to b honest

everyone got so fed up with hiveminds they accidentally became one

/thread
>>
>>36030849
I feel the same way about South Park.
>>
File: sy9lVl4.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sy9lVl4.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>36030947
/r/WhoaDude

I see you're one of these /r/MadLads I keep hearing about. Here's some metal, I don't have any gold though, sorry.
>>
>>36030798
The fanbase is cancer we've already gone over this. Also the brain parasite flashbacks weren't meant to be laugh out loud funny.

I think everyone critisism of the show is because they listened to the retarded reddit fan base on expected something different.
Its not really supposed to be a comedy gold show. Its just a sci fi show that doesn't take itself too seriously. Its like the western version of kill la kill. The community is going to kill it with cancer from over analyzing. The only difference is kill la kill ended and will never come back to try to implement fan ideas that would ruin the show.

But its really not a comedy show. Its just a light hearted scifi show. You're not supposed to be choking on laughter. At most you'd be expected to have a light chuckle.
>>
>>36030053
It's not a bad show, but I agree that Rick's random burping/drooling is just weird and not remotely funny. It reminds me of stuff like the koala character on American Dad, or Kevin in the later seasons of the office (where he becomes straight-up retarded).
>>
>>36030981
Rick did the same with 3ds, saying Nintendo should pay them in Nintendo 3ds
>>
>>36031113
Kill yourself and never post again
>>36030947
>>36031059
Implying haven't been a hive mind since 2008
>>
This show started off, ok but it's been declining in quality, the fanbase is fucking awful. Also most of it is just the voice actor making up words, and redditors eat it up. Most of the "deep" moments are just Rick looking sad while some sad music plays. Fuck this show and the faggot redditors who think this show is anything but The Big Bang Theory for people who think they're too smart to watch The Big Bang Theory
>>
>>36031124
>sci fi show

Last season, there was a sequence where rick & morty teleported to a planet full of farts and butts, and then in this first episode of season 3, there was a bit where the buttfarts appeared in an alien's coffee mug and Rick himself was laughing at that.

It's not comedy gold, that much we can agree with, but it's not a sci-fi show.

Futurama was more of a sci-fi show because it had actual science and more more science inspiration in it, but it was still a comedy first. All adult western cartoons are.
>>
File: 1489411806114.jpg (53KB, 400x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489411806114.jpg
53KB, 400x333px
>>36031124
>its not a comedy show
>>
>>36030053
Rick and Morty is only OK, the people who obsess over it are most likely just teenagers who haven't really watched much of anything else so it seems really fresh to them.
>>
>>36030545
Damn i actually really enjoyed those episodes. I am below average intelligence though
>>
>>36030117
>McDonalds copyright 2011 on packet
>szechuan sauce was only available in 1998 for mulan movie
somethings not right here
>>
>>36031476

Oh well, dont get upset over it cause some random losers on r9k told you you should feel bad for liking it
>>
File: average rick and morty fan.jpg (236KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
average rick and morty fan.jpg
236KB, 1440x2560px
>>36030053
>this is your average Rick and Morty viewer
>>
>>36030117
>>36031545
Now that you mention it, that bad photoshop job on the logo and label

Also
>no teriyaki sayce in the teriyaki sauce
>no SzeChuan peppercorns

a quick google showed up a load of ebay biddings selling that same picture that were put up these last few days after the hot meme.
>>
>>36030082
it's because he's an alcoholic.

And yes it does add comedic value, just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad, there's a reason it's the top 1 cartoon atm and probably of all time.
>>
>>36030267
What's ironic is that most people on 4chan are exactly like rick, except for the mental illnesses and that they're retarded.
>>
Guys, it was April Fools. Jack will return this Saturday uninterrupted.
>>
>>36030053
I only found mild entertainment at the mention of the sauce, because I can only think of Roiland standing in front of studio mic, having chugged some sort of carbonated drink, saying the first thing to come to his mind, and going off about something completely mundane and obscure and dated, but giving it the gravitas of being funny or important somehow. And, after the go-ahead, someone had to animate that. That was paid for and animated. And aired.

A nugget sauce was the first thing to come to his mind at that moment, and they went with it. That's just fuckery. To add, they get away with making a ton of phallic shaped things in almost every other frame. The entire show is just improvisation and penises. It's nonsense, and they try to make it make sense. I enjoy that kind of bullshit.

So, you're right. A nugget sauce isn't funny, and for anyone who thinks nugget sauce itself is funny, go away. Not once would I unironically go around talking about nugget sauce and expect a laugh. But the majority of "fans" did, because "wow muh meme" or "wow muh joke XD".

I watch Rick and Morty for the sake of watching a bunch of people shoot the shit loosely under some kind of "plot". It's the same reason I used to watch a lot of the shows that rolled off Adult Swim.
>>
>>36030053
>advertising?
>in MY memes?
was the reaction I expected. Somehow, everyone just gobbled it up.
>>
The only thing i really hate about this show is when i hear people talk about their "theories". Like, holy fuck no one cares.
>hurr, rick is drinking those liquid nut things to make himself smart
>durr the rick in episode 5 is from universe 6547865336 so that proves we're in universe 12345632257432356
It's just cringy to listen to
>>
>>36031254
>le we need actual science for it to be sci fi
You are the redditor.
>>
>>36031651
>rick prays to god before dying
>rick is a leftist
The fan base is cancer projecting their personal opinions onto the show.
>>
>>36032800
he went to a mcdonalds earlier in the episode and ordered schezuan sauce

so you got no idea what you're talking about. there's plenty of improvisation, but the show itself has tons of thought put into it which is why it has a retarded fanbase that jerks it

it's an entertaining and somewhat intelligent show, there's just an army of retards behind it just like everything
>>
>>36030176
>all the reverse image results are in Arabic
what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>36031651

this is a very extreme case of strawman
>>
>>36033721
>he went to a mcdonalds earlier in the episode and ordered schezuan sauce
>implying going to a mcdonalds in the episode for schezuan sauce was something integral to the plot and not something off the top of the VA's head

>implying they didn't run with this for the rest of the time they recorded lines

I didn't say that there wasn't tons of thought put into it, I was highlighting that the very concept of nugget sauce is just that. Nugget sauce. Not some holy grail, some pinnacle of joke telling.
>>36032800
>It's nonsense, and they try to make it make sense
>>
>>36033590
You need SOME element of science inspiration, angry anon. This is just fart jokes that sometimes involve a portal gun.
>>
>>36033052
wow you have issues mate, you could just stop listening to them it's not like they're forcing you to listen...
>>
Go shit up your board /co/cksucker
>>
>>36030082
>I can't stand the whole burping thing he does. It adds no comedic value and just breaks up his lines.
I agree with this point

but the show is really well written. They don't have a lot of family guy tier humor other than little meme shit like that.
>>
>>36030273
It's yours my friend!
>Oregano
>>
>>36030407
>smarter more powerful aliens
you mean the ones that blew themselves up because they didnt understand basic chemistry?
>>
>>36030053
>toilet humor
>randomness
>edgy nihilism
this totally doesn't remind me of anything
even if you'd spice it up with some racism and misogyny, it would totally be not unlike certain website people in this thread frequent
>>
>>36032409
>there's a reason it's the top 1 cartoon atm and probably of all time
> probably of all time
> all time
>>
File: 1490253576920.jpg (82KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1490253576920.jpg
82KB, 900x1344px
>>36030252
>shit talking my gym partner's a monkey
how about you kill yourself my man
>>
>>36033827
That's cherry picking not strawman, dummy.
>>
>>36030318
Fuck I'm gonna show my leddit taste but I enjoy the show. Holy fuck the fanbase is so annoying I'm about to hate the show. between the comments written as dialogue, wubalubdubdub, my man, and everything fucking else that they run into the ground. The whole plumbus thing was so fucking stupid. Justin Roiland is honestly a hack who needs Dan Harmon's writing or else everything falls apart.
>>
File: haram.jpg (62KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
62KB, 607x800px
>>36033804
tell me anon... what do you really think is going on? isis... the increasing amount of faggots... effeminate men... arabic results for a picture of a trap...
>>
The show's good. Don't take yourselves so seriously, it's just a dumb show that somehow manages to make interesting points and get you sort of attached to some of the characters. Considering what it is, it's done quite a bit.
>>
>people watch this shit
Literally"reddit and morty". It's undertale of cartoons. But with added lel so randumb
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.