[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you making virginity this massive thing that is inherently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1467844749574.jpg (277KB, 1616x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1467844749574.jpg
277KB, 1616x2048px
Why are you making virginity this massive thing that is inherently bad and loserish?

You're only making ((((them))) more powerful with this mentality.
>>
Because it's an insult that a lot of people go for if you want to shut a guy down. Male virginity being bad is practically ingrained in our minds. It's not something that's going away overnight and its definitely not something only robots propagate. Nobody listens to our pathetic asses anyway.
>>
File: surprised.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
surprised.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>36029546

I have no problem with being a virgin. Everyone else seems to have a problem with it. You're confused, OP
>>
>>36029546
because virginity is intrinsic lifeform failure, as death
>>
File: 1466824700565.png (278KB, 541x383px) Image search: [Google]
1466824700565.png
278KB, 541x383px
>>36029546
I have been shamed and belittled my entire life because of it
I have been mercilessly made fun of because of how I look and my virginity
it has cost me friendships, relationships, and my parents barely talk to me anymore because of it
it has been held over my head my entire life that everyone else is out experiencing this amazing thing that I have been denied
it has been held over my head that I have about 4 years left to enjoy sex before I'm considered to be too old for anything other than settling down
I just want it to stop, the torment, the pain, the social ostracization, the loneliness

it's the one thing I can't seem to change because it requires another person and the other person is always unwilling to even talk to me
>>
>>36029546
>Why are you making virginity this massive thing that is inherently bad and loserish?

Because, like it or not, the hour is growing very late. We, the unloved, the lost and left behind no longer have the luxury of any sort of delusion or comforting lie. Hide from it though we would like, Reality has at long last found us. It pounds at the door of our ramshackle little apartments in the ghettos reserved for the repulsive, and the sound has grown too loud for us to any longer hide from it by slipping into happy dreams.

To be an old virgin is to be a failure at a fundamental level. Even rapists and murderers of children inevitably find some woman who sees through the sins staining them and beholds something like beauty. It would be tempting to cast aspersions upon such women, calling them broken and sick. But, again, the sands of the hourglass have nearly exhausted themselves. Let all of us be honest in these final desperate moments. To call the women who find something lovely in even the most wicked as being utterly depraved is to find consolation in the platitudes offered by the mother to her repulsive son. When all is said and done, she isn't trying to console her disgusting child but herself, horrified that she gave life to something that could never be anything more than one of the living dead.

Well, we'll remain silent and allow our mothers their happy fantasies. But, stronger than those who gave us birth, we will be far more severe with ourselves. We old virgins may be ugly, hated and despised, lower than even the lowest criminal, to be sure. For what little it's worth, at least we'll be honest. Just a shred of pure virtue to sustain us as we rot in our filthy graves, just a fragment of a halo to grasp as we burn with devils. But for abominations for which any other sort of beauty is impossible, silly little trinkets like that will have to be enough.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.