[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw haven't had a "crush" on anyone new in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1464084381552.jpg (161KB, 728x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1464084381552.jpg
161KB, 728x1484px
>tfw haven't had a "crush" on anyone new in 6 years

I've been focused on one fucking girl since 2011. how do I move on?
>>
File: 1471919822130.jpg (36KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1471919822130.jpg
36KB, 480x477px
>>36028591
i wish i fucking knew, anon

i wish i fucking knew

pic regrettably related
>>
>>36028651
did you ever actually get to date her?
>>
>still has the capability for love
Get out
>>
Assuming you're not dating her.
You sound obsessed OP. That's not good man. You probably just need to go out and meet people. Get a job or another part time job. Make some friends ffs. Stop jerking off to the same girls' FB pictures. She probably doesn't even know you like her you creep
>>
>>36028724

I've dated her on/off since 2011. well, we've been broken up since 2015 but we still talk sometimes.
>>
Separate yourself from her. Stop putting yourself in situations that will cause you to ever see her. Ignore her. Delete her from social media. This is a surgical move, and it's the best way.
>>
>>36028752
the thing is though, I'm conflicted because I don't want to let go. I want the pain to subside but I don't want to forget her necessarily.
>>
I fucking wish i could crush on anyone.
I have never felt it.
God damn
>>
>>36028793
Stop being a pussy. Really though. It's fun to think "oh i am depressed and lonely look at me" But seriously. Get over yourself
>>
File: MOYpLUR.png (49KB, 171x441px) Image search: [Google]
MOYpLUR.png
49KB, 171x441px
>>36028591
Since 2006 here. She's rejected me back then, clearly never will be into me, but I just can't completely get her out of my mind. I'm just glad no other girl has been interested in me. I'd feel terrible if I was so blinded I had chances I never saw.
>>
>>36028674
no. i could tell somethign was there though. she was all over me and would say things like "i only came here (friends at chick fil a hanging out) because i heard you were coming" as well as telling me "i love you, anon!" regularly. she also would cuddle with on on a few occasions like at her christmas party and on the bus back form school events.

she started dating this manlet shitskin right as all this stuff started happening because he asked her to prom before i could.

at least i thought there was something
>>
>>36028999
kys normie

original 17
>>
>>36028821
Don't.

Try to relax about things like this, trust me loving and not getting loved back feels like shit.

It is better to know someone that loves you than give every single piece of your mind to get absolutely nothing without any single excuse. I mean, it's not anybody's fault nut it fucking hurts man.
>>
>>36028591
I've had two oneitises. The first one was in high school and I was obsessed with her for almost 3 years but I never actually talked to her or anything. Once I got to know her a little and she rejected me it was easy for me to get over her especially once I graduated. Didn't have a oneitis or anything more than a brief, fleeting crush until last year, and this one is probably going to be a bit harder to shake.

>>36029058
>I'd feel terrible if I was so blinded I had chances I never saw.
There were a couple of times I thought the tunnel vision I had for my current oneitis was causing me to let opportunities slip but as it turned out they both had bfs. I got a twisted, bizarre sense of relief from that because it meant I could just go back to being obsessed over her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.