[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oneitis getting married next week >tfw I'm not invited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: angrypepe.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
>oneitis getting married next week
>tfw I'm not invited

What are some good ways to ruin her wedding?
>>
Murder her husband
>>
>>36027258
A good way to ruin her wedding is to come then
>>
File: Problem1.jpg (23KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
Problem1.jpg
23KB, 448x252px
https://youtu.be/fVGzPXdRtTk
>>
>>36027258

If you really loved her you'd let her be happy and marry a man who can love and care for her.

I mean, what did you think the alternative would be for her? A life of misery and despair with your pathetic ass? Did you seriously believe you could make her happy OP?

You post here FFS. You have nothing to offer her or any woman for that matter. Give up.
>>
>>36027258
shit on cake
>>
>>36027396
this. you can do it at the wedding for maximum shock value, or afterward, so as not to be rude.
>>
>>36027396
That would be an epic prank
>>
>>36027258
Why would you want to ruin it if you have feelings for her?
>>
>>36027258
I went to a weeding a couple of years ago where someone roofied or put something in a couple of the bridesmaids drinks, one of them ended up rolling around on the floor in the bathroom screeching and shit, then just as the grandmother of the groom went to use the toilet she loudly started yelling about how the groom had been using prostitutes in the lead up to the wedding. that was a pretty fucked up night.
>>
it was 3 months ago i learned my oneitis got married to some degenerate guy she had recently met and it was this morning i learned that she is pregnant

i dont even know how to feel
>>
>>36027761
At least you know you have no chance. Must be a terrible feeling though, especially if this guy is so bad.
>>
>>36027761
>i dont even know how to feel
don't feel anything, you never mattered to her.
>>
>>36027258
She'll ruin it all herself don't worry about her. Anybody getting married these days is retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.