[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do you draw the line between someone who thinks young girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

where do you draw the line between someone who thinks young girls are cute and a disgusting pos child molester?
>>
I draw the line at being HIV pos.
>>
there is no line
if you look at a young girl or young boy, you are a pedophile
>>
When they creampie one infront of me. So I know it's legit and totally terrible.
>>
>>36026833
I can't stand this holier-than-thou, think-of-the-children bullshit.
It's just an excuse for people to take out their bile on a socially acceptable target.
>>
>tfw I think little girls are cute but have to pretend I don't because people love throwing around accusations of pedophilia
>>
>>36026833
the key difference is in the word "molester", your not a molester until you have molested, you are not a murderer until you have murdered, preemptive punishment/judgement will cause a society to crumb into ruin.
>>
>>36027009
it's a question of perception, not of like literal guilt or whatever
>>
>>36027050
But the consequences are the same, physical law and social law makes little difference when taking into account something this sensitive, you should not judge someone based on anything but facts and evidence, whether sitting in your room behind a computer or sitting in a court room.
>>
File: 1491157646075.jpg (50KB, 626x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491157646075.jpg
50KB, 626x640px
I think if you fap to 2D little girls you're probably attracted to little girls in general, even if you deny it.
In fact that people who get all upset over it are even more likely to be a pedo.
People always use shitty logic to try and justify how fapping to drawings of children somehow isn't pedo in any way possible, even though they'll agree fapping to 2D men is just as gay as fapping to 3D men.
>>
>>36027170
the consequences are not the same at all wtf, social alienation and prison are very different
also, what people SHOULD do is irrelevant. People DO judge people based on the tiniest amounts of information and that is something you can't escape
>>
>>36026833
It's weird since some have proportions right but adult build.
Those who look like genuine children are kind of disgusting.

So it's not so hard to see when something is wrong with someone.

People are attracted to teens since they actually start to develop at that age but for obvious reasons we wait for them to mature.
>>
>>36027299
>Those who look like genuine children are kind of disgusting.
hey that's discrimination
genuine children are very cute! what's wrong with you? are you overcompensating? are you just trying to hide your sexual attraction to 11 year olds?
>>
File: 1483288650987.jpg (37KB, 320x452px) Image search: [Google]
1483288650987.jpg
37KB, 320x452px
>>36027360
I can't fap to that so...
>>
>>36027433
you're just not trying hard enough man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.