[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's autism acceptance month, robots. It's time for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1491113397009.jpg (45KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491113397009.jpg
45KB, 882x640px
It's autism acceptance month, robots. It's time for an Autistic things only you do thread

>Playing Xbox
>Every time I die in a game, I breath heavily into the charging port of the controller
>>
>>36026798
Sometimes i dogsit for my brother but he doesn't know. I just know when hes outof his home and i sneak in...

Its really weird but i really like dogs and my landlord doesnt accept dogs ;-;
>>
>>36026798
When you set a route on the Google Maps app and it tells you to "Have a nice drive!" I feel all warm and happy inside and I say thank you outloud every time.
>>
>>36026798
every time my science teacher says "good morning class!... oh come on, you can do better than that! I said GOOD MORNING class!" I strike a cool anime pose.

Just in case anyone is filming, I want to make sure I don't look like one of the dumb plebs yelling "good morning". Looking mysterious is bonus points.
>>
File: 1478119147785.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1478119147785.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>>36026798
Whenever i get really excited, I will rub my genitals for some reason.
>>
>>36026955
That is just called being aroused, anon.
>>
I talk to my waifu pillow all the time.
>>
>morning routine is to wake up and immediately go onto the pool listings on e621 to see if any lewd webcomics updated overnight
>mornings are instantly made better if I see Brogulls, My Mate or Pierce Me on page one

>tfw There Are No Hyenas In This Comic is dead af
>first page was like 3 years ago

I dare you to tell me any of you do this too
>>
>>36026798
I leave drunk voicemails saying stupid shit to girls I like
>>
I don't buy clothes especially often. And the ones I buy are not particularly expensive. But when I buy clothes, I *obsess* over picking just the right thing.

This past winter for instance - I wore and returned 5 different jackets in a week before finding one I liked. My criteria:
>Down lining, or good synthetic down
>Waterproof
>Hood
>Full zip
>Waist-length and no longer
>One solid color (black). No accent colors
>Columbia or North Face only. Not a $20 generic, not a $1,000 Mountain Hardwear.

I would not compromise on ANY of these. And you're probably thinking "Those are common features, anon. What's the big deal?" And I would agree. But the big deal is that millennial-dick-sucking Columbia and North Face are making the stupidest, ugliest, Nike-tier jackets I've ever fucking seen. Finding all of those basic qualities in a single jacket was almost fucking impossible.

I saw waterproof down jackets with no hoods. Down jackets with hoods that were not waterproof. Waterproof down jackets with hoods that had autistic reflective fucking tape on every available color. Jackets that were perfect except they were cut too low below the waist and looked like dresses - not short enough to be a proper active jacket, not long enough to be a proper long coat. Extremely frustrating. These companies seem to struggle severely with the idea of a simple utilitarian, masculine jacket.

I finally found a perfect North Face. But I still cursed them to hell for making it so difficult.
>>
File: 1486422077891.jpg (250KB, 1540x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1486422077891.jpg
250KB, 1540x1540px
>>36026798

>Everytime I see a pretty girl, i cant help but smile.

I know I look like a creep, so i would just bite the inside of my lips to an extent that it bleeds.

Just to not smile.
>>
File: 1483042251236.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483042251236.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>'cute girl' walking towards me
>Stare her down as I pass her because I know it's just a test by the secret organisation trying to turn me into a normie
>tfw finally realising the conspiracy
>>
>>36028792
>Not just buying the 20$ generic
>>
>>36027933
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>36027933
yeah i do this. we are sooo alike
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.