[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally slowly coming to terms with my height >rejected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

>finally slowly coming to terms with my height
>rejected today for it

Well there's that I guess. I feel like absolute shit again.
>>
Even here I'm alone, I'll just go to bed then I guess.
>>
how tall, manlet?
>>
>>36026610
Please tell us more. What's your height and how were you rejected
>>
fuck that hoe
>>
>>36026776

I'm 5'9' he's 6'3', she's maybe 5'1 or something. Tried asking her to hang out today and she would give really dry one word answers and even space out, then I see her leaving with the tall dude and his personality is bland as fuck, he has no quirks, no jokes, nothing. He just kind of exists.

I was just getting over going to bed depressed every night and now it's back.
>>
>>36026846
Disregard females, acquire hobbies and aesthetics.

Best advice I can give you mane
>>
>>36026846
Since when is 5 9 short. Wtf you idiot. I see no reason why you should think you were rejected dur to your stature.
>>
File: 1487532667735.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1487532667735.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>36026976
>Since when is 5 9 short.
fantastic
simply fantastic
>>
File: manleto2.jpg (104KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
manleto2.jpg
104KB, 1243x1059px
>>36026976
>Since when is 5 9 short.
>>
>>36026846
I guess she wanted someone who just is there

I'd take that type of guy of I was a woman myself
>>
>>36027023
>1 inch below US male average is short
No, it isn't tall but it certainly isn't short. Actually look at manlet threads and realise some guys are like, 5'5'. Now THAT'S short.
>>
>>36026610
I know what you mean.
I thought I had came to terms with being a manlet, until I realised that every woman I had ever spoke to lauched at me or told me to fuck off. They never said why but I think it's because im a midget at 5'11
>>
>>36026610
>6'3
>still don't get laid
You manlets aren't missing much
>>
>>36027110
Huh? It's about '4 above European average. And no. Americans are about the same if not shorter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>>
>>36026610
I'm 5'9 and have be in a polyamorous relationship with 2 qts.

>inb4 you can't be a robot if you dated two girls at once

Yeah, I was still emotionless and dead inside. I'm just good a manipulating people. The new girl even had a thing for tall guys and I still managed.
>>
>>36026610
The one time I had a girlfriend she constantly brung up height, used to size me up(be looking at the top of my head to see whos taller)
>5'4.5 she was 5'3
theres hope for you anon if there was for me
>>
>>36026846
It's not so much that you were short, which you really aren't, it's that she was aroused by Chad. I'm 5'6" you really don't have it that bad.
>>
>>36027600

So personality, looks.....means fucking nothing.

Just be tall lol.
>>
>>36027398
I don't get those fucking units.

It's feet and inches not fucking feet. Nevermind 5'9 is short as shit.
>>
>>36027023
>>36027077

I want tallbots to stop putting everyone down

It's clear you're very bitter that even with the god given gift of height you still couldn't make it, no need to lash out on your fellow robots
>>
>>36027626
Even if she thought you were cute, she found Chad hot. She would most likely only desire a one night stand. When looking for life partners women take into consideration other attributes.
>>
File: manlets.jpg (81KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
81KB, 1350x900px
>>36027636
>It's clear you're very bitter
>>
>>36027077
>implying that guy on the left is 5'9

fucking lel
>>
>>36027636
tall bots are just as miserable as every other robot, that is just their thing so they can have their time in the sun when talking shit to other bots. for instance there brainlet threads, ugly threads, things like that where other anons can temporarily feel good about themselves at the expense of another robot who is just as weak and fragile as he.

>even with the god given gift of height you still couldn't make it

this is something they tallbots cannot get over, it's like not having a legitimate excuse of being a loser. this is why they are constanty on the attack at below average height people and yes, even average or slightly above average people
>>
>>36026846
you're retarded if you think 5'9 is short

you're fucked because you're ugly, not because you're short.
>>
>>36027635
The post you're replying to proves you wrong.
>>
>>36028520
I've made a mistake in the:
>It's about '4 above European average
5'9 is the average. So it's short you dwarf ass faggot.
>>
desu if you're 6'0" and above and on /r9k/ that extra height is probably just more space to contain all your autism

seriously if you pull so much pussy then get off this board and go get it and save yourself but you obviously dont since you're still here fucking normies reeeeeee
>>
>>36028729
No, it isn't short, it's average.
>>
>>36026610
How old are YOU? I'm 19 and 5'3 and I came to terms years ago. Granted I also don't have any girl experience, but that something else entirely. Hell, I don't even feel embarrassed when I have to ask for a stepstool or chair to reach something. It's all in your head dude, if you stop thinking about it you will stop caring.
>>
>>36028964
>implying average isn't short
Women don't go for the "average".
>>
File: IMG_3418.png (58KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3418.png
58KB, 680x680px
>Falling for the gf meme
You have been warned time and time again about roasties op, yet you continue to ignore these warnings anf make yourself look like a fool. I don't feel sorry for you. Learn from your mistakes and never pursue another relationship ever again
>>
File: manlets.png (1MB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
1MB, 1300x1500px
You manlets never fail to make me laugh. One can get an education and read books to get smarter, one may work out and eat better to get fitter but you will never ever be able to grow another inch.
>>
>>36026976
Wow you are delusional, manlet.
>>
>>36027077
>>36027023
I live in Central Florida and most guys are 5'9/5'10 I don't know if it's all the Puerto Ricans though.

And most women are 5'5<, so I personally don't give a fuck
>>
>>36027023
>literally 4 standard deviations from the official manlet cutoff
>>
6'0 almost 6'1" here, with a pretty attractive face imo. Makes no difference. Have older women hit on me all the time, and have them other dudes my age and older make passive remarks on how good-looking I am.

Makes no difference.

You either have it all or you have nothing to the modern female.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.