[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pandora updates >no longer loads on Firefox (computer's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-03-24 23.14.24-4.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-24 23.14.24-4.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>Pandora updates
>no longer loads on Firefox (computer's only 2 years old, decent machine, does everything else fine)
>barely/sometimes loads on Chrome, but still can't change the station - have to log on with my phone, change the station, then log back on with my computer
>to intelligent for manually playing songs I like on Youtube

Redpill me on FREE alternatives to Pandora, friends and robots. Right now I'm just going through YouTube, but it seems like it only promotes a few artists, and it's a chore to listen to lesser-known artists or even anyone outside a ten-artist loop it likes to send me through.
>>
>>36025583
I don't like Pandora's new format, but I still use it when I want to listen to music without actually having to pick out the songs. I like to use Spotify when there's a whole album or specific artist I want to listen to.
>>
Look around your house, you might find a machine called a radio, people used to discover new music on it.
>>
>>36025583
Did you make this? It's really good.
>>
File: big.png (543KB, 656x478px) Image search: [Google]
big.png
543KB, 656x478px
>>36025646
>tfw rural
>one classic rock station
>one 'modern' station that plays Stacy music
>a shit ton of country stations that seemingly play a loop of 15 songs from 4 artists
>everything else is about how "jesus changed my life and he can change urs lol"
I know you're probably just tryin' t'rustle me jimmies, but them's the breaks.

>>36025632
I might give Spotify a hit. Another thing that bugs me with YouTube is
>either have to accept that every song I didn't like or video I clicked on because I misread the title will be in my history and affecting my "watch next" lists forever unless I manually delete it
or
>open in private browsing every time, and accept that unless I remember or write it down, all the cool songs I found will be forgotten within a few days when I close the window
>>
>>36025768
I wish I could say I did. It's from /comfy/ threads of days past, though.
>ywn live in a trailer in the midlde of nowhere in a post-Wall Arizona, supporting yourself through ads on your semi-satirical conspiracy radio channel and taking a Tesla supersonic train to the coast every weekend
>>
>>36025583
>pandora isnt available where you are ...yet
this was maybe 6 years ago
>pandora isnt available where you are...yet
this was 2 seconds ago
havent found a way to make jewish amounts of money yet i guess
>>
go on /mu/ wiki and look at the recommendation charts
>>
I think 8tracks is pretty good. They're user made playlists but they're still pretty good
>>
File: frogbone.jpg (51KB, 383x367px) Image search: [Google]
frogbone.jpg
51KB, 383x367px
>>36026957
>where you are
Does (((Pandora))) let you use proxies or whatnot? Or are proxy servers too slow to effectively stream?

>>36027054
good thank you, in my experience they all seem to be a bunch of judgemental hipsters over there. But I guess in a manner of speaking we all are on this shitty board as well, huh.

>>36027081
thanks friend, I do like trying others' playlists.
>>
File: so smug.png (530KB, 1083x709px) Image search: [Google]
so smug.png
530KB, 1083x709px
>>36027177
>tfw bumping own thread
>tfw people are gonna call me a faggot and that my issue is resolved, why bump
>tfw just wanna have a discussion about music and streaming and shit
>tfw to intelligent to let this thread die
>>
I use Google play

You get YouTube red also with it, I watch a lot of YouTube vid so having no ads is a God send
>>
File: 249935_2073232031956_6257651_n.jpg (147KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
249935_2073232031956_6257651_n.jpg
147KB, 720x540px
>>36028093
While that does sound neat, Google and YouTube's ridiculous collection and storage of user data has rubbed me the wrong way for years.

I already mentioned my issue with YouTube's storage of your entire view history -- not in any tinfoil way, just because I'd rather not have some shitty teen-bop 90s video that I watched while drunk off my ass last night influencing all my suggested watch-next lists.

That costs money though, yes? YouTube Red and whatnot?
>>
>>36025583
Are you legitimately autistic? Use spotify. Also, use chrome. Only a retard would still use pandora and firefox. Do you live in 2011?
>>
>>36025583
That's one seriously creepy pic but the light in the window is so comfy. It's like the safe haven in a sea of nightmares.
>>
>>36029381
>use chrome
too /pol/ to make it that easy for (((Google)))
>are you legitimately autistic
i thought i was on /autism/

>>36029424
I don't see the creepy, it always reminded me of Nevada-style /comfy/. There's no glory but a lot of comfort in sitting in a cheap small house in a high desert watching the summer heat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.