[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots need help. My gf is going out to dinner with a "guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 200px-Shawn_Spencer.jpg (12KB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Shawn_Spencer.jpg
12KB, 200x293px
Robots need help.

My gf is going out to dinner with a "guy friend" that she has known for over 3 years.

Am I getting cucked? Is it normal for girls to go out with guys to dinner alone if they aren't fucking?
>>
ur fucked lol
>>
>>36025335
It's only Tuesday. People don't go on dates on Tuesday right?
>>
Text her during dinner. If she doesn't respond you're fucked.
>>
Don't worry OP, it's pretty normal. If this repeats over and over you should clarify it with gf. Have a nice day
>>
>>36025327
Well if you confront her about it you're fucked. So you'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>36025363
She told me she won't respond because its rude to her friend.
>>
>>36025327
My best friend is a girl and we do this a lot. I've known her for 5-7. I'm not fucking her
>>
>>36025381
I imagine it would be quite rude to text during sexual intercourse, yes.
>>
If she's cheating on you - nothing you can do.

If she's not cheating on you - anything you do to show you are jealous or worried will make you look beta.

Best move is to act confident and don't drop your spaghetti
>>
>>36025327
What a fucking cuck, she's having a date with another guy and you here asking this in a internet board that you also don't belong.
>>
>>36025327
Have you ever seen the film Raging Bull? Watch that if not. If you have, you'll understand what I'm referring to.
>>
>>36025381

Okay you're getting cucked. abandon ship anon.
>>
>>36025566
>getting cucked

Oh he belongs here alright. In 4 years he'll be posting about how she's moved on and he can't forget about her.
>>
>>36025327
draw your line somewhere, it's up to you. what's important is that you stick by it and never betray/sacrifice yourself. people describe me as temperamental and dominant but i've always chosen for my own sake when it's come to situations like these, OP. I feel good about that.

i'd rather tone it down a bit every now and then than living in doubt and turning sullied and bitter. see it this way, earning trust and loosening the leash is far more reasonable than having trouble sleeping at night and tightening it up just because something's eating away at you.
>>
File: Jbb3KS22397YQ.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jbb3KS22397YQ.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>36025327
>robot
>has gf
Pick one please
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.