[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But seriously, how can sex even be real? It's so casual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

But seriously, how can sex even be real?

It's so casual and easy for normal people but to me it seems like I'm 100 years too early to even think about experiencing it. I feel like it should be a reward for some huge achievement. How can you earn this for just being yourself and not doing anything? It's fucking bullshit. Sex should not be devalued like this. Fuck all normies who see it as an entertainment and a simple way to spend your time. It's a godly experience that should be respected not overexposed like it already is.
>>
Man its great but not the best thing ever, don't put it on a pedestal. When you don't give a fuck is when they do.
>>
>>36024098
It's only really awesome when you're not getting it
>>
>>36024098
>It's a godly experience that should be respected
Kinda weird how drastically the opinion changes depending on your gender.
>>
>>36024098
Years before we met, my girlfriend was telling me about this time after she took ecstasy, like the next day or two, where she masturbated literally all day and had like, twenty orgasms or so.

She said that basically every guy she ever told looked at her in disgust or in shock or something.

But when she told me, I was like, "Fuck. Yes."

See, I know those guys were just intimidated.

Like you.
>>
>>36024357
sounds like a slut lmao
>>
>>36024336
Because one gender considers it a "godly experience that should be respected", while the other realizes that they can seriously capitalize and benefit from it. Woman are leeches who use sex to move forward in life. Of course sex isn't a big deal to them, breathing isn't a big deal to you since you have been able to breath whenever you wanted to.
>>
sex is overrated, it's not that much better than masturbation, physical feeling-wise. the enjoyment comes from the emotional connection, which most of you don't seem to care about.

>>36024405
sounds like a normal person with a healthy attitude about sex
>>
>>36024431
Eh, normal and healthy are not two things I'd use to describe her or her views... But that don't make it any less sexy.
>>
>>36024431
How can you have an emotional connection with a woman ? I don't even consider them human, they are like animals.
>>
Sex is depressing. I can go outside and look at dozens of girls and I know that almost all of them will never want to have sex with me. They'll even fight it if I try to get to know them. Anyb girl I could ever be attracted to will think I'm gross and not worth knowing.

So yeah I think having an opinion like yours probably means that like me, you are not a hot Chad or else sex would seem normal and everyday.
>>
>>36024405
>got 'em!

>>36024473
Jealous, much?

>>36024516
By not considering them as animals.....

That's how you have an emotional connection
>>
>>36024516
you answered your own question famalam
>>
File: nobuyoshi.jpg (117KB, 1536x1199px) Image search: [Google]
nobuyoshi.jpg
117KB, 1536x1199px
From the age of like 25 I fell into a serious depression. Somewhere around 26 I started dressing a bit better so people wouldn't bug me about looking like an autist. I mostly gave up caring about how anyone thought about me, I just wanted to drift through doing what I wanted.

Somehow, not caring gave me some kind of fucking superpower and I discovered sex was easy. I fucked like 7 people in a year. 2 girls let me fuck them in the ass on the goddamn first night. One was a feminist who worked for the government (she liked to be choked and called a slut) The other was a student with some self esteem issues (she liked to be spanked and told she was bad).

Yeah I'm a normie now I guess. But all I can say is that I still basically feel like shit all the time. But occasionally a feminist calls me up and asks me to hold her down and fuck her ass.
>>
>>36024645
So you're a normie who was sad for a year?
>>
>>36024098
She looks like a girl I went to high school with. I'd say it was her if I didn't know she still lived in the same shitty town, has a kid, etc.
>>
>>36024672
I've had depression of some kind forever senpai but I was basically a husk around that time.
>>
>>36024098

I understand you completely. It doesn't make sense to me that literally everyone I know is having sex.

It seems like something fictional. It's just a huge part of life and society that we've never experienced and it makes no sense.

People tell me that sex isn't a big deal, but I guess things like breathing and eating aren't really big deals either until you're deprived of them. We may not have a need for sex, but we all have a strong desire for intimacy and to be loved and we just can't seem to do it for some reason.

It makes me feel like I'm not quite human sometimes honestly. Being completley unable to relate to something that for others is just there, there's hardly a need to seek it out at all. They've all done it and will do it again every few days or so for the rest of their lives.

It's not so much about the actual act of sex itself I guess, although obviously we all want to do it. It's the feeling of panic I get whenever I realise that there's a huge difference between me and literally 98% of people in my age range. Every now and then it just hits me and I'm like "holy fuck".

People can tell me it's not a big deal and there's nothing really seperating me from the non-virgins. But if sex is so unimportant, why is it everywhere I look? I can't go a day without seeing some reference to sex even in every day life.
>>
>>36024431

>Which most of you don't seem to care about

can't imagine what has given you that impression. Are you new here? Robots are the most emotional sad cases on the planet.
>>
>>36024844
robots scream about how much they despise women until one of them gives them attention, and then they turn into creepy beta orbiters until they're refused the sex they're "owed", at which point the cycle repeats.

how can you justify them acting this way?
>>
File: 1468955966763.jpg (97KB, 779x635px) Image search: [Google]
1468955966763.jpg
97KB, 779x635px
>>36024803

>literally everyone I know is having sex.

Shit i just realized this one too
>>
>>36024405
>Wow, she touches herself, what a slut
>>
>>36024594
>>36024621
what ? How can I not consider them like animals then ?
>>
>>36024975
What the fuck are you doing here, stacy? Go fuck yourself.
>>
Sex is a currency, chads don't even get that much enjoyment out of it. They get a rise knowing they're getting sex while lesser men won't get sex. It's all just ego masturbation for guys, that and letting other men know that they're lesser.

Women also get off having sex and knowing that they're holding off sex with lesser men, they get off on that.

Happiness is a resource and there are so many people out there that want to horde it and make you feel like shit so they're happiness is relatively more enjoyable compared to rest of the public.

Everybody wants to eat their cake and jizz on yours(and your face and then slap you real hard).
>>
>>36024871

Why are you asking for a justification for that behaviour? We were talking about robots not being emotional.

They turn into creepy orbiters because they are scared of rejection so play it safe by not doing anything.

I don't know why I'm saying they since not acting upon any girl who's spoken to me because I'm scared they'll so no is why I'm still a virgin. The idea of getting to know someone a little bit and then just going "hey do you want to maybe see if I'll be good enough to maybe be the most important person in your life?" is just insane and terrifying to me.

I've tried it before and I mess it up.

Have you ever heard of something called feral children? These children are cut off from normal society during an integral part of their development. Because they don't grow up around other humans and hear human language, they are stunted for the rest of their lives in terms of their brain development and communication skills. They fail to learn essential Language skills when they are meant to and so their brains are literally altered because of it. So they can never become "normal", not ever.

That's what robots who are of a certain age are like in regards to relationships. We never got anywhere in high school or college, and now we simply most likely won't be able to. We don't know how relationships work or how to initiate one properly. We have a strong desire for something we can't even fully understand or conceive, and it drives us insane.
>>
>>36025061
this doesn't justify how robots perceive normal people. evil and manipulative people exist, but they're few and far between, and r9k in general acts like all women are that way.
>>
>>36025056

Chads don't give a shit about men below them, the thought of Chads needing to feel better about themselves by comparing to losers is ridiculous, that's beta thinking. They are naturally confident.
>>
Sex doesn't exist.
Females aren't real.
You people are not real.
I'm here all by myself.
>>
>>36025192
>chad dindu nuffin he aint no sociopath he da bess! *wipes chad cum off chin*
>>
>>36024594
What about that is jealous? I experiment with drugs on occasion, but I never delude myself in to believing it's ever normal or healthy. Most psychologists would agree that excess of drugs or sex is unhealthy. I like being unhealthy, but I'm not stupid and going to force others what to think about it.
>>
>>36024098
It's just like using someone's mouth or vagina to jerk off. It's not a godly experience, and at least people no longer pretend like love is real or they actually give a fuck about you.
>>
>>36025120

Why are you acting like robots are this single minded group.

Some perceive "normies" as evil and worthy of punishment because of the way virgins are stigmatised, or because robots feel as though they are being given an undue amount of grief or depression so some should be given back to the "normies".

I'm not saying it's right to think these things but you need to understand that once society devalues you in the way the virgin male is devalues, you have little consideration for anyone or anything that is part of that society.

The people who Elliot Rodger killed were innocent for example, and on some level at least he knew this. But he simply did not care, because nobody has ever cared about him.

There's an extreme amount of anger that forms inside robots and it needs to eventually be directed somewhere. Some people internalise it, others direct it outwards. That's the difference between the mass shooter and the suicidal.

I guess you can't relate to a lot of what I'm saying though. Most of us understand that "normies" are not actually bad people, we just don't care anymore. I promise you that everyone who's ever said he hates "normies" hates himself much more.
>>
>>36025192
Price of pussy is relative, just like when comparing wealth(in economics). One man getting a high end pussy means that it taps into resources(pussy), only about 20% of men are fucking 70% of girls(in their generation). Either one is a chad, or one is a filthy normie that plays 4d chess in social situations(and hence runs circles around while you're stumbling to make a female acquaintance).

Men are competing for that fine pussy, men get respect from having fucked many different high priced pussy.

Chads are phony, they're manupluative as fuck. All they do is because they're playing an angle. If they want to talk to you, it's probably not just a social thing, it's probably some sort of angle they're working, so they can look the way they want to precived.
>>
>>36024357
hey bro? why cant you just step back and see this for what it is? mental illness. im not even calling that girl a slut, or judging from that perspective. but if you do anything in extreme excess , its not healthy. eating 20 donuts is not ok, doing 20 bong hits is not healthy, drinking 20 beers is not ok, and masturbating 20 times is excessive and not healthy, and this person probably needs mental help for their addictions
>>
>>36024975
>telling random guys how much you orgasmed after tripping out
>not a slut

:)
>>
>>36025387
She's not just a slut, she's straight out unhinged. Don't fuck crazy broads anon, they might switch it on you and ruin your life(etc claiming rape, getting pregnant).
>>
>>36024098
Sex isn't that good. Drugs are better than sex. Money is better than sex. Games are better than sex. Don't go down the altright hole and base your entire life around hating women and Chads because of pussy
>>
>I feel like it should be a reward for some huge achievement.
Why?
You'll never have your period either, like women do.
Many people never spend a single second at the sea - how do you feel about them?

I understand that there is sex drive but not "be at the sea drive", but it's also not like you can never have it. You can pay for it, for example.

>>36024803
> I realise that there's a huge difference between me and literally 98% of people in my age range.
A difference in of itself isn't necessarily bad

>>36025056
>Happiness is a resource
That's fun, not happiness.
>>
Like everything in life sex can be great and pretty dull sometimes.

Last week, somehow, my gf got herself some Vietnam war era army shirt. She wore just a sports bra under it. She looked super hot and I just had to fuck her like an animal. She kept the west on, I just pulled up the sports bra. It was amazing.
Two days later, I was tired, but she just really wanted the D bad, so I gave in, but I had to pull out and jack it to get off. That was pretty meh.

Sometimes sex can be great, sometimes it's just meh.
>>
>>36024431
It's probably even worse with a land whale.
>>
>>36024871
>robots scream about how much they despise women until one of them gives them attention, and then they turn into creepy beta orbiters until they're refused the sex they're "owed", at which point the cycle repeats.

this reads like a feminism article or how a redditor would describe 4chan

>dude nice guys lmao

kys normal scum
>>
>>36025324
But that kind of crying is so one-sided. Everybody who has had a few fuck buddies knows women don't enjoy life anymore than anybody else and are anxious about life and loneliness.
>>
>>36025598
and inb4
>but that unhappiness is the womens fault. would they only act differently...
&
>while my robot life isn't my fault. I can't act differently
>>
Another vote for sex being overrated. Once you have access to it, it's just another pastime.

Remember being a kid waiting for Christmas? You probably had some idea of what you were getting - you begged for a specific toy, maybe even found the hiding place in the attic. And remember how quickly the thrill wore off? How it was just another toy in the collection on the 26th? It's like that.
>>
>>36025598
A bitch can get dick whenever see wants, even though she's a ugly cunt. A upper tier beta will fuck anything just because... That's why these dumb ass cunts have such an inflated ego and think they deserve top tier dick.
>>
File: 1485125686881.jpg (17KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485125686881.jpg
17KB, 590x300px
>>36024098
>mfw women and attractive men are a different anthropolgical species than me in my eyes at this point. Sex is just something their species does but not mine.
It's like trying to play a game but even before you plug it in, you get KO'd with a sledgehammer.
>>
File: tumblr_nhd611D7TD1qzxobco1_250.gif (1MB, 216x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhd611D7TD1qzxobco1_250.gif
1MB, 216x324px
That's because "just be yourself" for normies means doing sports, being fit, enjoying socializing, making friends, doing drugs and going to parties.
>>
>>36024431
>taking ecstasy and masturbating for 12 hours on end
>a normal person with a healthy attitude about sex
That's meth head tier, you perverted virgin weirdo.
>>
>>36025680
Everybody guy who gets pussy is play 4d chess while you're just trying to learn to look into peoples eyes without shying away.

We've been grinding skills in fps games while they've been grinding skills irl and they're all above supreme while you're just a silver elite irl.
>>
>>36025543
>A difference in of itself isn't necessarily bad
kys
>>
>>36025657

Like I explained earlier you can call sex overrated all you want. It's mundane to you because you have it and can do it whenever you want, it's your norm.

Imagine all those times you had sex never happened. Imagine you live in a society where you would be devalued and emasculated for never having had sex. Imagine seeing sex everywhere and knowing you'll probably never do it.

You can't, it's been a part of your life for as long as you can remember. This fundamental incapability of being able to understand the frusttration of adult virgins is why people say "gtfo normie".
>>
>>36024098
>>36024803
>>36024954
You are my people. I love you, and appreciate you.
>>
>>36025598
Everyone who's stepped outside the basement and doesn't have to pretend they have fuck buddies on 4chan knows women's "anxiousness about life and loneliness" exists entirely of their own volition.
>>
>>36025554

Just so you know, before I fucked her like an animal, I told her, that she should wear this shirt, if she wants to take pictures with my AR-15. Then I went on a tangent about how it would be better if my AR-15 was styled, like an XM-177E2, because that would fit the get up better.
She still wanted the D.

Moral of the story, not all woman are shallow cunts, who cannot stand autistic sperging.
>>
File: 1485759663566s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485759663566s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>36024997
No one answers my question
>>
>>36025776
Just start taking SSRI like the rest of us faggots that ended up in the back of the social pyramid(a inverted pyramid, because it's rare to be as pathetic as /r9k/).

Once you go on SSRI your libido decreases and you stop feeling like you're being deplaced and that you're in a shitty stations and you probably get brain damage from prolonged exposure to excessive serotonin re uptake inhibition.
>>
File: u5r6r8t.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
u5r6r8t.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>36025834
>Just so you know, before I fucked her like an animal, I told her, that she should wear this shirt, if she wants to take pictures with my AR-15. Then I went on a tangent about how it would be better if my AR-15 was styled, like an XM-177E2, because that would fit the get up better.
>She still wanted the D.

>Moral of the story, not all woman are shallow cunts

I think the moral of the story is actually that /k/ is even worse at RP than /lgbt/
>>
File: 1460326213008.jpg (46KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1460326213008.jpg
46KB, 429x429px
>Discord group starts talking about sex and relationships
>you realise even video game playing manchildren are getting laid but you are still a kissless virgin
>>
>>36025543

>A difference in and of itself isn't necessariiy bad.

Sure, of course not.

But I want to have sex, I want relationships like anyone else. 98% of people my age have been able to get both of those things at least once, and for some reason I haven't. It makes me think there must be something incredibly wrong with me. Because let's face it, there more than likely is.

It's reached the point where I hate to say it, but I'm actually "triggered" when I see or hear about sex in a book or on tv. Because that's the real world confirming again that this is meant to be normal, and it's something I can't do.

I hate the word triggered but it's the best word I can think of. I was reading a book yesterday and a sex scene came up and I had to put it down for a while. I've definitely developed some sort of mental illness in regards to this, and I think it's mostly due to the incredible value society places on sex.
>>
>>36025829
You're saying they don't actually feel an anxiety?

Sex is pretty much like eating - your body tells you he wants it after you haven't had it for long, and often if feels good while you do it.
The only difference is that you can use it to show someone else you like the person.
>>
>>36025712
i love these kinds of gifs. where can i find a huge collection of big cock reaction gifs? i need to rub one out before this board meeting at the office
>>
>>36025966
Don't step into that rabbithole

Spoiler: It will turn you into a sissie cocklover.
>>
File: nature.webm (2MB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
nature.webm
2MB, 448x336px
>>36025937
Okay, sorry to hear.

(But what the fuck are you doing here, then, get a better hobby.)

>>36025966
this is my fav of that kind
>>
Sex is not just about benis in bagina, you should try letting a black guy fuck your girl and then you will understand what real sex is.
>>
File: QRbjRsB.png (85KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
QRbjRsB.png
85KB, 844x1157px
I know man
The whole idea of sex being real just confuses me
I'll tell you a secret. In my spare time, I walk around town evesdropping on conversations, and try to find people talking about sex.
In the last month I've managed to evesdrop on 4 conversations about sex

One was in the park with two lower class ladies talking about sex just about sucking dicik and stuff. Taught me a lot about how penis is perceived
One was in the bank with a man and wife who were handsome and sex discussing the sex when they get home, it taught me about love
The last 2 were both in the supermarket on the SAME DAY somehow. Maybe one discussion was overheard and led to another? It was people discussing sex and one older couple discussed sex and how they don't have much anymore, but they werent angry. The other was two black people talking about sex in the anus so that was nice to hear

It has helped a lot to understand sex.
>>
>>36026091
lol. i love that one too. shes like, No! ew, no! . then he pulls it out and shes mesmerized by it and does a 180, and she looks like shes about to start salivating
>>
>>36025924

You wish you were right, but that is a legit story.
>>
>>36024098
just ask nicely its all it takes now a days.
also be good looking.
and don't smell like your moms basement.
>>
>>36026260
>also be good looking
goodbye and have a nice day
>>
>>36025928
This is the worst type of betrayal, when other degenerates that YOU look down on are getting some puss-puss. You start to seriously consider the possibility that you're either in hell or living in some type of simulation built to antagonize only you.
>>
>>36026294
girls use makeup why don't you you girly girl
>>
File: 1465852143772.jpg (72KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465852143772.jpg
72KB, 800x750px
>>36024285
>lol bro sex is overrated lmao it's like masturbating
>woah what the fuck dude you're still a virgin?! lol you're missing out haha
>>
>>36026363
that's some intense shit
>>
>>36026408
There comes a point where you can't abate the desire for rape no longer, you view the entire female gender as a gestalt of evil and cunning; Lucifer incarnate! The rape wouldn't be about sex, it would be the act of TRANSGRESSING upon the natural law the has exiled you from the kingdom of sex, a middle finger to fate.

The worst thing is, there's little evidence to the contrary, no matter how hard you search.
>>
Its not real, the media portrays sex as some carefree easy recreational activity, but all sex has the risk of spreading disease and causing unwanted pregnancy. Life is not porn.
>>
>>36026579
use protection retard, if diseases were so widespread no one would do it anymore
>>
>>36026497
>There comes a point where you can't abate the desire for rape no longer, you view the entire female gender as a gestalt of evil and cunning
>The rape wouldn't be about sex, it would be the act of TRANSGRESSING upon the natural law the has exiled you from the kingdom of sex, a middle finger to fate.

A grotesque wizard, I will be the first to confess I've struggled with no small amount of frustration and wrath over my condition. You look at a woman and she returns that glance with revulsion in her eyes. Your devils rush up from the secret place you thought you've bound them and overwhelm you. Your vision grows dims, your heart races and every nerve screams demanding that you lash out.

For all of these little spells over the years, the prospect of rape has never once reared its nasty head. All of the anger and resentment arose from the fact that I am fundamentally undesirable. The horrified looks women treat me to are painful but subtle enough to be bearable, akin to particularly vicious will o' wisps. Through rape, that once rarefied disgust would become flesh. It would be expressed in actual screams, tears and vomit. To commit that crime would not only devastate an innocent person but would be a surrender to one's worst demons. This is how a wizard loses what little dignity he has any hope of and, having done so, graduates from a monster guilty of natural evil by virtue of his physical ugliness to a devil stained by moral wickedness because of his weakness.

You can't defy Nature by blaspheming Her; men have no hope of overcoming a goddess. And the hope of taking Heaven by storm is nothing more than the most absurd fantasy. The moment an abomination forces himself into Paradise is the moment the Garden wilts and is Paradise no longer.

As for spitting against Fate? By Fate even the gods, beautiful though they may be, are cast down. Not even a man that Fate loves could stand against it. How much less could a monster that it hates!
>>
File: SexPill.jpg (298KB, 1735x710px) Image search: [Google]
SexPill.jpg
298KB, 1735x710px
But it's not real anon
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.