[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's now cool to take Xanax >It's now cool to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feels-Dr-Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels-Dr-Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>It's now cool to take Xanax
>It's now cool to "be" (pretend) to be mentally ill and have depressions

Normies have no limits
>>
recreational use of benzos isn't a new thing. popular culture glamorizing addiction (to benzos, even) also isn't a new thing
>>
>search on youtube for videos about depression and anxiety
>they all feature attractive young succubus wearing makeup
>despite a great life and large support network and "MY BOYFRAND"
>she cries for sympathy about her oh so terrible problems
>1 million views and the comments all white knighting her
>>
>>36024011
>It's now cool to "be" (pretend) to be mentally ill and have depressions

This makes me sick. Anybody who talks openly about their depression, doesn't have depression. It's an embarrassing illness and should be treated like chlamydia; keep it to yourself unless you need to tell somebody close to you.
>>
Taking benzos is a midwest suburban housewife drug habit but it is necessary for me to function properly if I'm under stress
>>
Patrick Bateman takes Xanax so it's been cool for over 20 years you nig.
>>
>>36024011
>lol gonna fucking kms
>lol I fucking hate my life
>lol I'm literal trash
>lol gonna drown my sorrow
Fucking attention seekers make it impossible to have a valid mental problem. My father refuses to believe I have depression or anxiety even though I've been diagnosed by two different therapists, and I'm 90% sure it's because he thinks I'm just an attention seeking fag or trying to find an excuse to be lazy. I fucking hate attention seekers.
>>
>>36024924
heh does your heart beat really fast when you wake up in the mornings before work or school
>>
>>36024054
Yeah it's funny how beautiful young girls love to talk about their "depression" and anxiety.
>>
>>36024011
Of course not. People hate knowing that they're not unique so they latch onto the most obvious unique thing that's occurring around them and incorporate it into their identity. The problem is that the same things are obvious to everyone and everyone is doing it at the same time. It becomes the normal, this creates unease, and so the process continues.
>>
Nobody cares about unattractive men. It's just the way the world works. If a 3/10 girl says she's depressed, queue 100 orbiters dashing to her rescue. If a 3/10 guy says he's depressed, people just feel a sense of pity and disgust, and then make fun of him behind his back later.
>>
>>36025111
Quit wallowing. People appreciate a sense of confidence even if you're ugly. If you keep convincing yourself that you're not worth even talking to, then you never will be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.