[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 5'3 >tfw girls will literally stay away from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: slav girls.jpg (241KB, 700x651px) Image search: [Google]
slav girls.jpg
241KB, 700x651px
>tfw 5'3
>tfw girls will literally stay away from you even casually because they don't even want to be seen next to you
>the only girls who are in this kind of situation are tall girls and fat girls

Why is there not a government program that gets tall girls and short guys to mate? Literally so sick of being denied by women, having sex with tall women would be so pure, we'd get to even out the species and not be denied our right to happiness in the process.
>>
tall girls want really tall guys not your little ass
>>
>>36024025
they want to. and if they don't then they'll just have to. it'll be the law
>>
>>36024025
tall girls don't know what they want
>>
my friend, 160 or so cm, pulled his current gf 3 days after he met her. she is the same height, and a qt.

stay strong friendo
>>
>the only girls who are in this kind of situation are tall girls and fat girls

Not true. Fat girls and tall girls don't have it as bad as a man who is 5'3. Not even close.

Nobody chases after manlets. But there are men who chase after fat girls.
>>
find a 5'1 girl or even 4'9 girl. the little ones who are shy will hold your hand :3
>>
>>36024308

I don't know how they do it. Mother fuckers. What is their secret? I also know two guys that short who have gfs.

I'm starting to think it's just fucking luck.

I'm also 5'3 and I had TWO chances with girls and I blew both of them. Neither was ideal. But that's just TWO chances in my entire life.
>>
>>36024410
secret? have a good personality? be a guy who has some real fucking hobbies and ambitions in life? be a guy with goals other than fapping and sucking dicks of the weirdos here on 4chan?
>>
>>36024410
he's very cute (i'd fuck him) and also has the advantage of being local (immigrant parents) but speaking the same language as his foreign girlfiend
>>
>>36024308
>>36024410
I'm 5'6 and my gf of almost 3 years is 5'3
There is no secret, just have a nice enough face and a good personality and there will be some girls who will not mind you being a manlet.
>>
>>36024395
i had a super short (150cm) girl once. i'm 186. literally didn't fit inside her
>>
>>36023981
You have no right to happiness you fag
>>
>>36024462

I'm not a loser. Don't presume to know who I am. I'm not some anime fapping retard NEET.

I am a post grad, have a part time job besides school, hang out with friends of both genders on Friday nights. Go to the chess club and go swimming. Been TAing for three years. Board member of my study association.

Don't presume you know who I am. I don't have any problems personality wise.

It's still hard as fuck to come across a women who will accept my short height.
>>
>>36024527
this comment is about lil men dating lil women not ur giant ass
>>
>>36024527

How big are you then? I'm a manlet, but my dick is still above average.
>>
>>36024601
lmao stay mad shorty
>>
>>36024610
>>36024527
7 length, 6 girth. inches.
>>
>>36024661

Haha, we have equal dick sizes.

Would really suck if I get a gf and then we cannot have sex.
>>
>>36024579
Are you from North America or Europe?
I've never seen this manlet hate culture outsife of Murica
>>
>>36024739

>Are you from North America or Europe?
of Murica

Northern Europe and before you even ask, yes I'm white.

>I've never seen this manlet hate culture outsife

Well, I never had man joke or even mention my height. But women still don't give me attention. The height preference is still there.
>>
>>36024815
Yeah it might be still there, but women will not literally tell you to kill yourself or laugh at you if you're a manlet like it happens here.

See? Northen Europe has the highest average heights on the world yet you've never been laught at your incredibly low height compared to the average man.
>>
>>36025001
get out of america then. that place is fucked beyond saving anyway, has been for a while.
>>
>>36025068
>>36025001

But on the counter side, there are more shorter white girls in America than here. A lot more going by online dating statistics.

So in raw potential you probably have a better shot there than here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.