[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just realized I'm beginning to talk to myself The ride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1481918093296.gif (452KB, 267x320px)
1481918093296.gif
452KB, 267x320px
>just realized I'm beginning to talk to myself

The ride is just getting started boys
>>
>>36023519
i talk to myself but only for the benefit of the aliens who listen to me in order to mislead them
even this post may be a clever ruse
>>
>>36023519
i used to do that all the time. doesn't mean you're going crazy, just means you're lonely.
>>
I've been talking to myself for years and i haven't gone off the deep end
>>
>>36023519
normie, come here when you'll have 24 diffrent personalities.
>>
File: 1488169936491.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px)
1488169936491.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>36023519
>The ride is just getting started boys
Talking to yourself is...good in a way.
I suppose.
>>
File: 146534869533.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
146534869533.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36023519
Same here. I mostly act out the conversations and scenarios i know i will never find myself in by mumbling to myself and making the correct facial expressions. People have called me out on it multiple times desu
>>
revv up those tinfoil hats
>>
Been doing that for years. Hell, it's the only audience that will listen to my ramblings anyway.
>>
I do this whenever I get the chance. Conversations with myself is much more interesting than talking with other people. I live in a dorm though so I don't get very many chances. I'll wisper to myself in the shower about various plans/ideas/heppenings of the day. Most of the time I berate myself about all of my poor habits
>>
File: FjtcTlKl.jpg (51KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
FjtcTlKl.jpg
51KB, 640x364px
>tfw I'm really mean to myself and constantly tell myself what a fucking loser I am
>>
>>36023597
What if your very existence is an intricate plot fabricated by someone else?
>>
>>36024459
i'm ok with this intricate plans often succeed in ones mind i just hope my host is confident
>>
>>36023519
cool story normie please leave right now ree
>>
File: 1475789004196.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475789004196.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>strangers in public have asked me why I'm mumbling to myself
>mom heard me talking in the bathroom
>>
>>36023519
>Been talking to myself for years
>Always do it in english
>Mfw im starting to lose my mother tongue

Shid
>>
>>36023519
theres nothing wrong with talking to yourself
>>
bum bum cum cum yum yum
>>
>>36023519
i love talking to myself, i also talk in english which isn't even my native language
>>
I browse lyrics sites because I want to know what the songs are about. Sometimes I'm searching for the songs that fit my feeling and a few lines of the songs can approximate my sentiment. Sometimes they don't because I search the lyrics purely out of curiosity. What I wanted to say is that I don't get why I had to get criticized by Mr. self-appointed intellectual for what I was not thinking. Also please stop peeping. thanks.
>>
I do it sometimes, its actually really comfy for some reason
>>
>>36023519
>beginning
Kek. I do it anytime I'm alone because it's the only way I'll hear a human voice talking about me.
>>
>>36023519
ive been talking to myself for over a decade. full on conversations with simulated people who have completely different personalities and a range of ideological differences. sometimes even getting into heated arguments with them. its fine so long as you don't let your power level show in public, but it gets harder and harder to conceal it as the years go on.
>>
I've been talking to myself and/or an imaginary friend/waifu/tulpa/whatever it is for a couple years now.
I also tend to commentate on what I'm doing when I'm playing vidya as if I was making a youtube video.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.