[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >25 >no gf ever >housemate committed suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fsdjfdsifjds.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
fsdjfdsifjds.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>be me
>25
>no gf ever
>housemate committed suicide last week
>no friends so ended up sleeping on a Christian family's sofa for three nights
>work a data entry-tier job
>stupidly told my boss I'm resigning last Friday
>emailed him today asking if I can withdraw my resignation
>spent the weekend in a small town with a 40-year-old family friend
>he takes me to a pub
>one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen working there
>around 5'1, very pale, black hair, cute white ankle socks and cute shoes, amazing eyes
>literally like Amelie from the movie Amelie
>feel a desire to rescue her from rural drudgery and have her be my wife
>no idea how old she is, if she's single etc
>look at her and we maintain eye contact a couple of times
>feel bad for oggling her and don't look at her again
>next night the guy wants to go to the same bar
>he gets drunk quickly (with my money) and tells me all about his Tinder addiction
>showing me random 45-year-old divorcees he's hoping to date
>asks some random young girl if he can take a photo of her ass since she's wearing Deadpool leggings
>keeps turning to stare at her
>feel embarrassed but barmaid doesn't seem to notice
>guy I'm with is hungry so we leave
>feel regret
>tell the guy the barmaid is my "aesthetic ideal"
>he says "what, the little fat bitch?"
>he tells me to go back but it's close to midnight and the place will be closed
>regret hard
>search for 5 hours on facebook hoping to find her
>nothing
>ask /r9k/ if it's worth me writing her a note with my email on it
>get called a faggot, a beta, a failed normie and a coward
>planning to return there this Friday evening and walk in and bluntly ask her if she'll let me take her out
>fear that she's 18, in a relationship, a student with an Arts Chad bf etc

Should I catch a train there again this weekend? Am I being creepy and / or autistic?
>>
You should catch the train alright...

Just kidding.
Learn to give up, women don't love men for who they are..they love for what you can do for them.

You have nothing she would want.

Work on that or give up
>>
The shame of never knowing will hurt more than any potential rejection.
>>
>>36023276
>>36023253
Contrasting answers
Very confusing
>>
>>36023346

You're afraid because you're 25 and you didn't learn the social skills needed to help you out in later life.

You never spent your teenage years learning how to deal with rejection so now you avoid all POTENTIAL rejection.

Years from now you will be beating yourself up about how you never had the guts to ask her out and it will hurt more than any short term rejection ever will.

Ask her, if she says no you learned something new then it hurts a little bit less the next time.
>>
>>36023374
But isn't it weird to catch a train to a town I have no reason to visit to ask out a girl I haven't even spoken to beyond asking for a Heineken for the guy I was with?
>>
>>36022432
I think you should do it. Have something you can look forward to. You have absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
>>36023443

Not really. Try to plan out the day more. Look on google maps for something like a book shop or a coffee shop or something.
>>
>>36023446
The only thing I feel could go wrong is her turning out to be 18 / 19 and feeling intimidated and creeped out and possibly feeling unsafe after work since the places closes at midnight. I wouldn't want to act out some autistic fantasy only for the consequence to be her having her day ruined.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.