[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i break up with my gf for not being a virgin? We've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1648.gif (498KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.gif
498KB, 500x275px
Should i break up with my gf for not being a virgin?

We've been dating for a year. I was desperate to get laid, so we got drunk and had sex after dating for a few weeks and I lost my virginity to her. Afterwords I asked her how many people she had sex with and she said 2, and neither of them were "official" boyfriends (ie two player chads pump and dumped her)

It soon settled in me that I'm basically a time-cuck. It makes me sad that she didn't want to save her virginity for someone that actually cares about her. She says she "loves" me but she said the same shit to her past boys.

Should I just drop her? I literally think about it every day
>>
>>36022216
No girls are virgins anymore, be grateful yours only fucked two guys.
>>
If you leave her now you will be one of those pump and dump chads
>>
>>36022216
fuck off normie scum
go back to where you came from
>>
>>36022255
So? The damage is already done

I just dont see the point in committing to used goods. Id rather just use her for sex, because thats wht non virgins are good for
>>
>>36022216
Talk with her about this, this is how relationships work OP.
Tell her it's bothering you so much and maybe she can make you feel better.

Also,
>>36022255
>>36022254
>>
>>36022352
How do I even bring up such a thing
>>
>>36022254
>HAHA, you should be THANKFUL for your garbage leftovers

No thanks, id rather be single
>>
>>36022216
You are not a virgin anymore, you are good for nothing.
>>
>>36022401
Wrong

A mans SMV increases the more sex he has. A womans works the opposite way. (Unless youre a cuck)
>>
>>36022216
But do you love her?
>>
>>36022372
I don't know, you're in an intimate romantic relationship with a girl you supposed to be emotionally attached to.
If you're only in for the fucking then do whatever, but if you love the girl and want a healthy relationship you need to sort your problems out.
>>
>>36022487
>>36022523
I dont think I can love a woman thats sucked multiple cocks
>>
>>36022615
Talk it out. You're going to break up with her and never see her again, why not try?
>>
Yes absolutely. Roasties are disgusting. No hymen no diamond
>>
>>36022721
I mean Ill let her know that theres tighter less roasty pussy out there
>>
>>36022216
you've already made your mind
nothing I'll say will change it

you'll regret if you do it and you'll regret if you don't
>>
>>36022776
Well do whatever you like man Im off to sleep.
>>
>>36022615
>think

I would say break up with her if you do not love her but you are clearly emotionless.
>>
>all these moralfags itt

REEEEEEE
ROASTIES DONT DESERVE COMMITMENT WHEN THEY RIDE THE CC
>>
My butt is still a virgin anon :3
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.