[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize being a genuinely good person isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1490422782824.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1490422782824.gif
492KB, 460x345px
When did you realize being a genuinely good person
isn't going to get you far in this world called life?
>>
Neither is being a complete asshole
I would prefer being nice since I won't have to confront guilty feelings later on
>>
>>36022168
Do you honestly think they feel guilt in there actions. Trust me they dont give a shit about that
>>
>>36022108
Recently, I've completely destroyed my manager's life to get his job
Now making a cushy 120k annually with little work

Morals are there to keep the peasants at bay
>>
>>36022240
congrats my man, i'm proud of you
>>
>>36022240
You mind sharing how you did it
>>
File: 1412284971227.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1412284971227.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>36022108
3 weeks before xmas 2012

found out who my so-called friends were and how it feels to be stabbed in the back

and then had a reminder in august 2015 when a grown man yes a grown man by the name of Barry Woods lost his shit and threw a childish fit over a fish delivery that never came due to being out of fucking stock

and that fucker will forever be known as fishboy!!!
>>
About when I realized feminists are liars.

People who say the world isn't fair are honest and mean it. People who preach altruism always duck out when it's their turn, then rewrite the rules later.
>>
>>36022240
Good for you. Glad you succeeded
>>
>>36022463
Isn't honesty a kind of altruism?
>>
>>36022236
Not that anon. They might not, I do.
>>
>>36022108
There was never really a moment, just culmination of everything spiraling down to that realization. Inbetween age 10 and 20 I've had experiences like:
>being punished for stopping some punks from stealing shit in the store I was wageslaving in
>boss tells me because they can sue on if it did not turn out to be theft
>guys of my class being ridiculed for whooing at hot girls outside of our windows but girls allowed to yell to their "men"
>good old-fashioned first rejection of young beta me by a "christian" girl who was later ravaged by chad
>being peer pressured into embarrassing myself
>shunned by everyone in middleschool
>making a joke and being told I'm not funny and I'm not cool either

I never wanted to be a bitter piece of shit but here I am, I can only enjoy myself when I don't have to deal with people. Every goddamn time they ask me why I have a permanent stern expression when I'm working. I so badly want to tell them it's because I have to exist with them. I hate having to mask my disgust in order to give them an illusion that I'm a happy background character of their perfect sunshine life. I have desire to participate in this society anymore.
>>
when it was too late to do anything about it
>>
>>36022108
Regardless what you've been told. Selflessness is not a virtue. Seflessness != Genuinely good person. Looking out for your own self interest is what everyone does. Neglecting this makes you easy to use, easy to throw away, etc.
>>
>>36023079
>Seflessness != Genuinely good person
You can look for yourself interest and be a genuinely good person who can be punished for not attacking or cause harm to others who you dont even know and clearly dont deserve it. Take cops for example
>>
>>36022240
While I despise you at the surface, deep down I am turned on by the fact that you can destroy another's life like that and be so successful. Would you ever consider keeping, me, an inferior male, in chastity and financial servitude?
>>
>>36022108
Never.
Being virtuous has served me very well.
>>
>>36022463
People are altruistic *because* the world isn't fair.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.