[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

college/uni students with no friends at all, where do you hang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 778647424.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
778647424.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
college/uni students with no friends at all, where do you hang out if you have 3 hrs till the next class? a library's gotta be really boring at some point right?
>>
>>36020999
i hang out in my room. library could be alright if you have your computer
>>
>>36020999
I used to just go back to my apt and play video games. It was about a half an hour walk there but that was fine cause it ate up more time anyway.
>>
File: burns.png (364KB, 675x439px) Image search: [Google]
burns.png
364KB, 675x439px
Go sleep
Watch a show
go grab a bite.
Go kill yourself.
>>
>>36020999
>a library's gotta be really boring at some point right?
Not really. Study, and read a book, or a manga, or listen to music in between.
>>
>>36021074
i guess im not really that motivated if i get bored hanging out at the library. never even borrowed a book once
>>
>>36020999
I used to just go home if it was that long between classes. For shorter times between classes I'd go to the underground section of the library and sit in one of the studying cubicles there. Nobody went there, so it was always dead silent. I liked that. Either that or I'd go to one of the roof top areas in one of the less used wings, but sometimes people would go up there, that kind of annoyed me.
>>
You could go get some exercise, you could eat, you could hang out in your room, you could sit outside
These are what I usually do. You'll get used to the lonliness and will come to enjoy it
>>
>>36020999
I wander around really weird hallways and explore weird parts of buildings. Try to get into the basements and find unlocked doors to go into. I found a cadaviar once.
>>
>>36021043
>Go kill yourself.

thats mean
>>
>>36020999
I go to the shops nearby and read their books and manga.

I'm thinking of buying a laptop so I can play games in the corner of the library somewhere
>>
usually sit in the class for the 3 hours with lights off and door closed browsing 4ch
>>
Library, go study, go homework
>>
I live on campus so I always go back to my room even if it's just 1 hour between classes. When I went to a junior college I used to pour 4loko into a water bottle and drink in the library while reading graphic novels between my classes.
>>
If you can find a nice secluded stairwell, those are really pleasant to have lunch and browse 4chan in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.