[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn off feelings? I wasn't popular with girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How do I turn off feelings?

I wasn't popular with girls up until now. I lost weight, got a new hairstyle, changed my way of clothing, changed from "nice guy" to a more "idgaf" way of thinking, and also got a tattoo, all things girls apparently like about me now.

The thing is I have chances to fuck girls now weekly. Girls are messaging me that they wanna do stuff with me, go out drinking and shit like that, but I just don't want to. I somehow can't get sexually involved with a girl if I don't feel anything for her, and that's why I'm still a Virgin too (20 years old). The girls that line up to me are all good looking, but just boring normie roasties.

How do I change so I can I fuck girls I don't have feelings for? I know this might be the wrong place to ask but it's the only place I can think of and people sometimes get nice advice from here.
>>
>>36017640
My advice is just get drunk.
It sure helps me dealing with those people. But get not too drunk or you will not get stiff
>>
>it's the only place I can think of and people sometimes get nice advice from here

honey you're in the wrong place
>>
>>36017640

My advice is:
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>36017640
>girls message me
If you're a robot, how did girls get your number? I'm confused.
>>
>>36017640
this is the most wholesome sexual preference you can have anon cherish yourself you rarity
>>
>>36017640
Dont do things you don't want to do.
If you're not that kind of guy it's fine and you shouldn't be harsh on yourself, and also being a virgin at 20 is okay.

Believe me when you finally get with a girl you like she will most likely appreciate your type.
>>
File: zxcv.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
zxcv.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>36017640
So you completely change who you are and suddenly girls line up to fuck you?

So much for "just be urself"
>>
just do some drugs that increase libido before you go out. i have a super low libido too and sex is a chore and i get distracted during it and go soft half the time thinking about other shit. i legit enjoy video games more than sex. its just kinda nice to be wanted though isnt it

>>36017729
yeah like 1-2 drinks. booze kills your boners. smoking and coffee dont help either.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.