[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not find a Latina gf? >Cooks tasty food >Helps you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_mabzbau9c01red8weo1_500.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mabzbau9c01red8weo1_500.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
Why not find a Latina gf?
>Cooks tasty food
>Helps you become more Alpha
>Super fertile
>Good banter
>Supportive extended family
>>
They don't like white guys. Plus the males in their families really hate white guys. The only time I see latinas dating outside their race it's with a nigger.
I wasted so much time learning spanish in hopes of getting a qt latina gf until I came to this harsh realization.
>>
>>36017441
>not mentioning the cons

>attitude
>loud
>jealousy / trust issues
>complains nonstop
>>
>>36017441
they all got deported.
rest in originalili
>>
>>36017502
>i learned a language
>to get a gf

LMFAO at you
>>
>>36017502

What if i am italian? Will they hate me then?

t.latin ass fapper
>>
>>36017539
S-s-shut up. I already feel like an idiot.
>>
>>36017441
The ones around Dallas seem cool. They seem to like white guys and other Hispanics most, at least that's what the latina I talked to in high school said. But yeah I'd date one if the opportunity came around (you see less of them these days)
>>
>>36017614

I too wanted to learn this language to date latinas if i ever ended up in latin america. But im a fucking ocean away.
>>
>>36017441
I'm Mexican living in burger. Latina bitches suck if they're born here. Don't know what it is but everyone born here turn out like malinchistas. Same with Asians I've come to realize. You really gotta go to mainland for the good girls
>>
>>36017728

Are South American latinas hotter than Mexican ones?

Bumping with latinas
>>
>>36017765
Wouldn't know. Never been to Southern America.
>>
>>36017441
> whore
> probably illegal
> talks about twerking all the time
> looks like a trashbag and hangs around ''the cholos, puto''
> not even redpilled

Fuck off, shill
>>
>>36017581
They hate us too. Either be Nordic or a fellow spic if you want Latina
>>
I can't say they hate white people, I disagree with that
I grew up around blacks and Hispanics for most of my life, dated two Hispanics girls and here's what I've gathered
>Their food is incredibly unhealthy, if you like the general taste go to the store and get some fucking adobo and black pepper
>They are loud and obnoxious
>You have to constantly keep them in check, they require a lot more effort than a white girl to control and it gets annoying after a while
>They're all "muh heritage" fags, every single one of them, never seen an exception. They are also very outward about it and wear it on their fucking sleeves
>Their music is loud shit and retarded
>I've never known a Hispanic girl who wasn't a whore, they're loyal when in relationships from my experience but don't ask for a sexual history unless you want an essay
Benefits?
>Sex is easy once in a relationship
>Loyal
>They do like cooking, but enjoy your diabetes
>Yea the banters fine but I've dated black girls and white girls and the only time the banter wasn't fun was the black girl surprisingly enough
t. speaking from experience
>>
>>36017502

Depends on the ''Latina'' because they're not even a race. If you're referring to Mestizos or Amerindians then I can understand.

The White/Arab ones have no problems with white men as they're pretty much the same race as you.
>>
File: Latina.jpg (326KB, 698x614px) Image search: [Google]
Latina.jpg
326KB, 698x614px
>>36017765
Generally yeah

Too much Indian dna in mexicans they might be hot when they're young but they end up looking like Jeb's wife
>>
>>36018291
Colombians/Brazilians have nigger dna= T H I C C

Argentinians have white dna= qt faces
>>
>>36017765
Colombian and Venezuelan women are among the hottest girls in the world. Brazil also has some exceptional women, but they have more variance.
>>
>>36018291
>Argentinians
>Latinas
Obligatory case of pic related, but the girl in your pic is no more latina than the average midwestern US girl.
>>
>>36018380
In my Maradona voice

ARGENTINA IS WHITE
>>
>>36017441
It was fun, she was too young to settle down, still watch the sex tape we made.
>>
File: Emperors new groove.jpg (111KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
Emperors new groove.jpg
111KB, 564x752px
>>36018291
...I don't know

Hernan Cortez originally hit it first
>>
>>36017441
Are you stupid, no fucking girl wants my ass. If you have a chance with girls you're in the wrong place you fucking normie.
>>
>>36017502
stupid, learning a language to get a gf. thats another normie.
intps dont fall for this bs
>>
>>36017441
They age like fucking cheese, so enjoy a meatball for a wife
>>
>>36017441
>Latinas
>Good

No, i have to tell you sir, they are slutty in a aggresive way. they cant quite understand emotions beside her friend's one and chad. you d be cucked left and right. she sucks and dont give.
Get a bleached latina that speak english. thats an up.
latinas are bad, they cant have genuine emotions.beside anger.

to sum it up
Latinas
>maniac
>loud
>wants to get beaten
>shallow, no emotions beside anger.
>hygene can be a probleme.
>fights alot
>easy to fall back on her brothers
watch out ! Most white men are more sensitive then latinas.they only submessive to whites who doesnt need them. (rely on them a lil and youd get a maniac)

OR
NICE LATINAS
>Cooks
>Wants her kids to succeed badly
>Depends on you
>gets angry more then a white smarter then a nigger.
>they cant stand jewish women
>>
>>36017765
Use a fake gps app and tinder around a few capitals. In my cursory research Venezuelans are by far the hottest, followed by the spottier colombians and Argentinians. Chileans were surprisingly ugly.
>>
>>36017510
thats all women though dumb ass.
>>
>>36017441

because all of the latinas who might be attracted to me look like pedro with long hair.
>>
File: 1491316162434.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491316162434.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
>>36017441
>be me 9 years ago
>a distant relative from Mexico contacts me about a friend who is willing to pay me $15k to marry his daughter, and ontop of that he would pay the rent for an apartment for us to live in together for appearance keeping purposes, all so she can get citizenship
>says we would have to get to know each other, and spend a lot of time together so it would not seem like a false marriage because there are tests in place to catch false marriages.
>says we can just be friends/roommates. And we can see other people, ect.
>he said that after two years of marriage, we could divorce and go our separate ways
>say "no" because of my spaghetti
>offers me $20k
>still say "no" because of my spaghetti
>they ask my fatter, uglier, spergier cousin whos a hkv
>he says "yes"
>she's comes to town, and shes literally a 10/10
>they get married, legitimately fall in love, and within 3 or 4 months, my cousin is posting on Facebook or myspace how they're expecting their first child
>fast forward to now, theyre still together, have 3 kids, she is somehow in better shape than she was before children, body not ruined at all by pregnancy, and she literally worships this fat, ugly fuck.

Life is a fucking cruel joke man. She was supposed to be mine. Best I got was sniffing her panties from the dirty clothes bin at their home one Christmas. It should have been my cousin sniffing her panties at OUR place on christmas God dammit. And incase you're wondering they smelled fucking glorious. I've never smelled anything more amazing in my God damned life.
>>
>>36017441
>Latinas are thicc
>>
File: nativeamericanwoman1.jpg (58KB, 345x480px) Image search: [Google]
nativeamericanwoman1.jpg
58KB, 345x480px
>>36018291
>Implying indians are bad looking
>>
File: 1491020521498.png (1MB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491020521498.png
1MB, 768x1280px
Because they always become totally unattractive seemingly overnight at a certain age. Think of all the hot latinas you've known, now think about how their mothers look. Trust me their mothers used to be hot just like them.
>>
>>36017510
I married a latina and at leas for me the only thing true is thr jealousy part
>>
>>36019625

>implying you live near any
>>
>>36017510
Sounds more like a nigress to me
>>
>>36019706
Still have a longer shelf life than white women
>>
>>36017728
>Don't know what it is but everyone born here turn out like malinchistas
People born in the US prefer it over some land they've only heard about from their parents
what a surprise
>>
>not getting a green card gf
>>
File: 1447771623237.jpg (81KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447771623237.jpg
81KB, 657x720px
>>36018121
>latina
>arab
I think it's time to do some research anon
>>
>>36017502
>They don't like white guys.
bawhahahahahahah

I'm not a manlet, and I can't keep them off my dick.

The age poorly though. Not good GF material, but great for fuck and chuck.
>>
File: b7f1a7de57fb5c5220cab1136606ef13.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
b7f1a7de57fb5c5220cab1136606ef13.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>36019625
The one you posted looks good but most have geronimo faces

Pic related

Second in line has a nice body tho
>>
>>36017502
>They don't like white guys

Nothing could be further from the truth.
>>
>>36019575
Holy Christ did you ever drop the ball on that one, anon. Twenty grand and an apartment paid? I'd have married a goat for that deal

>>36020716
Omg, made me laugh! They literally cannot keep off of white guys and want to be a mom to white babies. One I know bragged to her friend about how her baby should have blue eyes when they are born.

Unless, of course, you're an ugly manlet
>>
>>36017502
What are you even talking about? Latinas love white guys, especially blonde haired blue eyed white men
>>
I always see people on this board say "x race loves white men" whenever these types of topics are brought up. Is this actually true or are people just pulling facts out of their ass again?
>>
>>36021406
White/Hispanic is the most popular interracial marriage combination.
>>
>>36021278
Can confirm. The ones that weren't bitches love white guys in school
>>
File: 1427056641978.jpg (185KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1427056641978.jpg
185KB, 770x1000px
Race war when?

I can't wait to sacrifice white hearts to Quetzalcoatl. He will grant us invincibility and strength for victory.
>>
>>36017502
Hispanic people are super family oriented, and that has a lot of sway on what type of men the females pick. Parents are okay with white guys, and the chicks love them because they're different than dating Paco or Jose. Black guys on the other hand are a big no no. Hispanics parents hate niggers, the only time you'll see a latina with a nigger is because she's a filthy hood rat or she's trying to be rebelious.
>>
>>36019575
>life is a cruel joke
only if you're as spaghetti as you anon, this is the shittiest story I've ever heard and i feel for you
>>
>>36017441
>>36022898

Spicbot here, Latino culture in general is very masculine, so unless you're a 6'2 muscular Chad, you don't really have much of a chance. Latina girls aren't as cucked as Asian girls, so they don't worship whatever white cock they can get their hands on.
>>
>>36022898
True

Or that 3rd, 4th generation bullshit

But those aren't even latinos anymore

Those are niggers just not as black
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.