[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Asian manlet, but fairly good looking and /fit/ >occasionally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: asfwefawef.jpg (180KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asfwefawef.jpg
180KB, 1080x1080px
>be Asian manlet, but fairly good looking and /fit/
>occasionally have success with girls
>undesirable whitebois and negroes get butthurt and talk shit
>if I talk about such successes online, it's, "hurr, gb2 r/asianmasculinity with your lies," small dick, etc
Why y'all salty? Because the Jew media tells you Asians are small dicked betas and then you feel cucked by someone you perceive(d) to be inferior? Fukken crabs in a bucket, I swear.
>>
go back to r/asianmasculinity with your lies, small dick faggot
>>
>>36016647
>Im the fucking man and I want you guys to agree with me
lol
>>
Nigga you look like this one kid I knew back in 7th/8th grade. Name was Edgar. He's at UChicago now. Wasn't Asian though. He was a spic nigga. How's life been treating you man? Long time no see
>>
>>36016647
RICED TO THE MAX, MAKING MAD STAX
>>
>>36016647
Why do you care what people on the internet think. Just turn the screen off bro.

>I'm Asian.
>>
>>36016647
Why are you talking like a nigger man? Asians don't talk like that.
>>
>>36016660
heh, made me laugh.

>>36016694
I typically don't unless it's positive, then it feels nice.
>>
>>36016647
Fuck off asian chad, this board is for robots
>>
File: IMG_2670.jpg (129KB, 973x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2670.jpg
129KB, 973x822px
It feels like the first time that we've fallen behind. And we faltered too far down, no one can save us.
>>
>>36016748
There are 7 billion people on earth. Not everyone is going to like you. Focus on the ones that do and disregard everyone else.

>Heaps of friends
>Zero enemy
>>
File: image.png (221KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221KB, 720x540px
>>36016647
YE SLANT-EYED
>>
>slav weebs love asian guys
HOW DID WE LOSE THE ONLY GIRLS WHO MATTER BROS
>>
>TFW Edgar ignores his good ol', buddy ol' chum
>>
>>36016647

I believe you. I know girls with the female equivalent of yellow fever, and also some successful asian guys (though they aren't manlets).
>>
>>36017512
>>36016679

Sorry, long time no see. How are you?
>>
>>36016647
If I got a dollar for every time I fapped to that gorgeous semen demon, by now I'd have... probably 30 bucks I guess. Would me sustain me for a couple of weeks still.
>>
>>36017966
I'm doing alright. One more year left of academia and then straight to industry maybe. Depends on whether I get a good score on my GRE and if I even want to pursue grad. What'd you end up going for? You were always good at math and took AP Chem. Heard you did pretty well on that test. My guess would be either economics or chemistry
>>
>>36018141

Hey, that's great to hear man. I actually followed through biochem, so good guess. Finishing my masters (fast track program) and off to industry as well. I might go back for MBA if I want to open up higher level positions.
>>
>>36016726
probably one of those Asians from Southern California who thinks he's black

>>36017552
>the female equivalent of yellow fever
>female equivalent
did you really think superficial racial fetishism was unique to males
>>
>>36018234
>be from the south
>people think I talk like a nigger
>niggers actually just copied it from southern white people
>>
>>36016647
As a fellow ASIAN I can tell how much bullshit OP is telling here

>manlet
>fit
>looks better than the average asian

Yet every girl above 4/10 pretends that I'm invisible or treat me like a kid, for an asian guy, he needs to be 8 or 9/10 to have a chance with the average 5/10 white slut.
>>
>>36018317
t. white dude
>>
>>36018252
Copied? More like their ancesters were Southerners and migrated.
>>
>>36018317
I'm 5'5, fairly average but built like a tank and I have a white gf. It's doable.
>>
>>36016820
DOG-EATIN
>>
>>36018365
their ancestors copied it from us
>>
>>36018411
Are you really trying to argue that black southerners aren't southerners? Are you really that retarded?
>>
>>36018223
That sounds pretty nice. You plan to move anywhere when applying for jobs or staying in the states?
I'm happy to hear you're doing well. For some reason I got worried that you wouldn't figure out what you'd wanna do. But when I heard you got into UChicago, I was so happy for you. I wish I could've texted you the congrats but we parted ways midway through high school.
>>
>>36018489

I'll be staying in the states. Yeah I was a little worried myself as to what would happen, but I guess I figured it out. I'm happy to hear you are doing alright and finishing up your stuff as well man. What are you studying/about to finish up?
>>
>>36018384
SOY-FACED
>>
>>36016647
go back to r/asianmasculinity with your Iies, small dick faggot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.