[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: That kid thread: weird experiences edition >that kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 21

ITT: That kid thread: weird experiences edition

>that kid who snapped and beat the shit out of the school bully, broke 3 of the bullies ribs and a wrist
>>
File: 10d.jpg (100KB, 960x925px)
10d.jpg
100KB, 960x925px
>>36016124
>the kid who shat himself in class, not once but three times
>>
>that Muslim kid that thought he was better than everyone for having a different religion
>in human geography he ALWAYS has to pronounce the names of people or cities in Middle East because
>still got bullied for being a minority
>>
>>36016124
>the school bully who got away with EVERYTHING because he had a "hard childhood"
>he stapled another kid in the face 7 times but got away with it because he had mommy issues

Eventually he did get fucked because he took a kids eye out with a pencil, landed him in Juvi for quite a while. last i heard he got into a drug ring or something. that was the last i heard from him
>>
>>36016124
>>36016344

>That kid who shit himself in school and carried the turd around for the remainder of the school day. At the end of the day he got rid of the turd by shaking his leg forcing it to come out of his pants.
>>
>>36016466
What

fucking explain anon, im intrigued
>>
File: +.jpg (18KB, 254x341px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
18KB, 254x341px
>>36016124
The kid who was a fucking hardcore furry and wouldnt shut the fuck up about it

>he started wearing ears and tails to school and would scream and yelp and run around if somebody stood or sat on his tail
>he would sniff people in the corridors
>He would even piss at the urinals like a dog

i legit think there was something wrong with him.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px)
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>36016124
>the kid who went bald at 17

Who was this anons? i know youre lurking somewhere
>>
>>36016124
>the guy who worse his slipknot hoodie even in the hight of summer
>>
File: 1458404642499.jpg (25KB, 390x377px)
1458404642499.jpg
25KB, 390x377px
>>36016124
>that kid who ran through the halls like sonic the hedgehog
>>
>that kid who got bullied for playing runescape
>>
File: 1454566013291.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1454566013291.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>36016124
>the fanatical kid who was obsessed with yugioh
>he actually is a legit card vendor on ebay and at yugioh tournaments now, he makes some sick money
>>
File: Pearl.png (65KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl.png
65KB, 250x239px
>>36016124
>that kid that talked about youtube poops in front of the entire class
>>
File: 1467097781643.png (97KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1467097781643.png
97KB, 645x773px
>>36017419
I was that kid

i thought they were absolutely hilarious, in my ITC class in year 11 we had to do a presentation of our favourite video editors. i chose this video by awfulfawfulthefalafe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwgPraTb_64

THe fuck did you have to remind me of my most autistic moment of my entire life. ive only gotten rid of that since coming to uni
>>
>That kid who smashed a snowglobe over some girls head
>That guy with a foot fetish who got caught in Biology class looking at girls feet
>>
>>36016124
>That kid who was 5'2" but massively jacked, think Matt Ogus
>That kid that autisticly screeched in class after getting a bad grade
>That kid who wrote gay fanfiction and showed it around
>That kid who peed on the classroom door to spite the teacher
>That kid that nobody knew until he got into MIT

High School had roughly 3600 students (FVHS Southern California)
>>
File: 13757t74734.png (47KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
13757t74734.png
47KB, 500x461px
>>36017501
It's alright anon. Fawful is my favorite too if it makes you feel any better.
>>
That guy who said "I lost the game!" literally every 10 minutes
That was me desu.
>>
>>36017562
its alright it was my own mistake to think normies would even consider ytp's never mind fawful
it was my own doing, still love the shit he does though
>>
>>36016124
>that kid who got hazed and sued the school over it
>that kid who died of cancer
>that girl who was really dumb but got into an ivy league school for sports
>that kid that tried to hang out with all the popular guys but was just bullied
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>36016124
>The kid who finally fought back against his school bully
>the kid who destroyed his school bully

thyat was me desu and i still get a victory boner when i think of it
>>
>>36017601
Tell the story, senpai desu baka
>>
>that kid who tried to kill himself in the girls bathroom
>>
>>36016472

>He shit himself in lesson
>Didn't have any way to empty it
>Everyone could smell shit in class
>As we were walking out we could see him shake his pant leg
>brown lump came out
>>
>>36016539
This happened to one of my friends. I don't know if joking about it occasionally made it better or worse.
>>
File: IMG_20170321_223548_670.jpg (276KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_223548_670.jpg
276KB, 1440x1440px
>that kid who raped people
>that fat brown kid who roleplayed as yoshi
>that kid who got rejected by everybody
>that kid who wanted to fuck the old lady teacher
>that kid who had his sister pack his lunch when she was younger
>that kid who shit his pants when his friend asked a girl out for him
>that kid that tried to fit in but didn't
>that kid who listened to "gubstep"
>that kid who wore a suit someday because he liked
>that kid who stole a kids basketball but was too fat to escspe
It was all the same kid pic related was him when I last saw him
>>
File: 1490774429747.jpg (56KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
1490774429747.jpg
56KB, 640x591px
>>36016124
>that kid who got caught masturbating under his desk in the middle of the class to some girl from the class
>tfw 5th grade
>>
>>36017618
>>36017601
Alright anon,

>kid called sykes in ym GCSE science classes
>some reason he took an instant dislike to me and decided for him and his friends to go full dickmode to me
>would mock me in class
>push me in corridors
>throw things
>squash bannanas into my bag
>steal food from me
>teachers wouldn't do anything because he had a "troubled upbringing"
>basically he diddnt like his dad but played it up so very badly that the teachers thought he has real issues
>when it came to exams and lessons he always forgot his pens and i always lent them to him, he never gave them back or just snapped them at the end of class
>all through this i stayed completely apathetic
>came round to mock exam times and he forgotten his equipment again
>demanded that i lend him equipment
>i comply, pen pencil ruler calculator compass and rubber
>do this for all of the exams
>he continues to bully me
>his friends start to question why he is being such a dick to someone whos literally done nothing wrong
>his friends astart to give him shit for it
>Skyes ups the bullying because he is angry
>end of GCSE exams come round, the important ones
>he tells me to give him his equipment
>I refuse to give themj to him
>after getting angrier at each refusal he swings for me and pins me up to the wall
>starts hitting me
>all of this is seen by not only his friends but the chief exams officer at our school
>every exam of his got cancelled, and removed from the exam boards
>>
>That emo kid who would act like some mysterious anime character because he thought that girls will start liking him
>That emo kid who would blast three days grace songs straight from his phone in school hoping that someone with the same music taste will talk to him
>That suicidal edgy emo kid who got bullied really bad so he thought it's a good idea to cut himself infront of everyone and lick the blood telling everyone how good it tastes then walk with a shirt so everyone could see his cuts and be afraid of him

Was me. Not only did i make myself look like school shooter but i got bullied even worse. What in the fuck was i thinking.
>>
>That autistic kid with no shame who would flirt with all the girls and ask if they are down for some good time

I regret every single thing i did. No wonder why i'm khv.
>>
File: #oooh yeah.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
#oooh yeah.png
28KB, 957x751px
>>36018080
the long con, proud of you man
>>
File: 1490712432535.png (446KB, 408x400px)
1490712432535.png
446KB, 408x400px
>>36018354
Are you me? But it was funny
>>
>>36017579
Me.
Fuck it, still think it was funny.
>>
File: IMG_5944.jpg (71KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5944.jpg
71KB, 525x503px
>>36016124
>Those normies that for some reason liked you because they found your socially reclusiveness to make you mysterious and interesting, but despite this you still viewed them as normies trash.

Maybe if I had actually befriended them, I could've made it. Just maybe...
>>
>>36016124
>That kid who took too many asperine during lunch break and ended up fainting and was brought to the hospital
>That kid who smelled so bad he unironically made girls cry

>
>>
>>36016124
Yeah, we had that kid
>Lanky AF, long hair, real quiet
>Heard that in middle school a bully tried something and he just beat the piss out of him, but no one believed it ['it was on the bus home the last day of school! I swear I saw him do it!' stuff]
>In HS people would roast him and he ignored it. People would knock over his books as they walked by and he ignored it. Then one day when we were sophomores by the lockers someone shoved him and POW! It was like flipping a switch - he just started throwing hands.
>From when dad made me watch TV with him I recognized boxing combos; jab, jab, jab, right to the body , jab, jab, jab right, left, right to the face, jab, jab, uppercut, faster than you read that. Super fast and the guy was on the ground, stunned and the kid just - picked up his books and walked away
>People didn't believe the three of us that saw it, especially since the guy who shoved him lied [bullshit about his face being swollen from allergies or some shit]
>Lanky kid stopped being lanky - he just got more and more curly and cut all through the rest of HS. He still just ignored most people, though
>>
>>that kid who snapped and beat the shit out of the school bully
This was me. Teacher made us shake hands and make up and then the bullying continued.
>>
I wonder what psychological mechanism compels teachers to white knight bullies. Whatever it is, it should somehow be screened for so those people don't get to be teachers.
>>
>>36016124
I have said it before
I will say it again
Thank you, mom and dad, for homeschooling me!
>>
File: 1488468504889.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488468504889.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>36018676
>tfw you got bullied at homeschool
>>
>>36016124
>that kid who claimed you as an intellectual rival even though you couldn't be assed about him or his twisted pseudo-intellectual logic
>>
>>36017419
>tfw wrote a college level thesis on YTP as an art form
>neo-dadaism (art word for kino)
>compared it to Star Trek slash fiction
>got an A
>>
>>36018080
>Destroyed
Kek
>>
>>36016406
You?
Orgnl
>>
>that emo girl who listened to The Misfits and secretly had big tits
>that weedbro girl who had huge tits and always wore thongs and sat in front of me
>that dumb Stacy with tits bigger than her head
>that cute weeb girl who was the granddaughter of the guy from The Newlywed Show and was actually really cool
>the cute girl with big tits who had surgery to prevent her from getting pregnant allegedly and I think wanted the D
>that girl who lived next door who took off her shirt during gym class 3mile run and went on to get cucked by a manlet spic
my school had tittymonsters galore when I think about it

>the dumb spic girl who got knocked up first semester of freshman year and dropped out
>the kid with polio
>that rancher kid in middle school who got hit by a car and almost died
>that chad who made a shitty paper mache ostrich for a project about "birds that live around here"
>that middle schooler spic with an afro
>the aspie kid who ran away from school into the woods during recess and had to be dragged back by cops
>that kid who would half-chew food and throw it at the bathroom ceiling in hopes it would stick
>that kid who would look over the bathroom stalls while you were shitting (or underneath)
>that kid who would lock bathroom stalls and slide out from underneath them
>>
File: rosen.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
rosen.gif
2MB, 295x218px
>>36017419
I might've been that kid somewhere in my life, but I can't remember.

Shit, I was so close.

>>36017501
Awfulfawfulthefalafe is a god-tier pooper anyway. You have good taste at least.
>>
>>36017419
>>36017501
>>36019181
>FawfulTheTrannyHorsefucker
>good

I want nu-poopers to leave. It can't even sentence mix well.
>>
>that kid who showed people pictures of his mom asking if she was hot
>>
>>36016124
>that kid who tried to dunk during PE then broke with 2 inch of bone protruding from his wrist
>that kid who's toenail accidentally snaps off
>that kid who got chased around campus with a fork
>thay kid who had a girl wait for him get his lunch and eat with him
>>
>>36016124

>that kid who smells like onions but no one has the courage to tell him
>that kid who brings a Gameboy everywhere
>that girl who worships the band Gorillaz like a religion
>that attention seeking kid who yo-yo's in the hallway hoping someone will talk to him
>>
File: ....jpg (110KB, 305x306px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
110KB, 305x306px
>>36019283
>fawfulthefalafe
>nu-poopers

What the fuck are you on faggot. Besides, you can't deny she had the most AESTHETIC poops back then even with all her degeneracy.

Besides there's literally nothing wrong with nu-poopers. The Michael Rosen sentence mixes YTPs are fantastic.
>>
>that kid who brought a rubik's cube everywhere and fiddled with it while walking around
Fess up, I know you're here.
>>
>>36019102
>secretly had big tits
It was a school for the blind and she would always turn her back when people tried to feel.
>>
>>36016344
>eww bruh
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>>36016124
>That kid who tried to fight back against his bully and got fucking destroyed
>That kid who never went through puberty and had absolutely no confidence at all as a result
>That kid who would try his hardest to befriend any new kid since he didn't have anyone else
>That kid who was obsessed with TF2 and would doodle tiny fanarts in his books
>That kid who was too geeky for the normies but not geeky enough to be accepted by the rest of them, and had no group to be with as a result
>That kid whose progress and ambitions got progressively smaller every year
>That kid who would be humiliated in class and then untie his shoelaces and then retie them so his face was obscured and nobody could see that he was actually crying
>mfw all but one of them was me
>>
>>36019736
>>That kid who was too geeky for the normies but not geeky enough to be accepted by the rest of them, and had no group to be with as a result
This was and is still me
>>
>sheltered cringelord who covered his ears during sex talk
>2 furries
>some autistic kid
>
>>
>that kid who tried to cross the street and got ran over & went into a coma
>that same kid who tried killing himself with a pencil because of a road trip
>>
>>36019408
>aesthetic
>dude dark and edgy lmao
I won't deny that a tortured mind can create amazing things. That doesn't mean they're good, though.

YTPs died after 2012, barring Dikekike and a few others. There's a few good Rosen poopers, notably ChickenPika.
I'm not shitting on nu-Poopers in general, I'm saying that you have shit taste if you like Fawful. I have the highest respect for sentence mixers, but Fawful can't do it to save its life.
>>
>>36019449
No, just wore shirts that would hide their size. I didn't know until it was the swimming portion of P.E..
>>
>that one kid who got kicked out of the school for telling the teacher that everyone hated to fuck off
>that one autistic kid who is obsessed with the military and cusses his mother out over the phone
>that one alpha kid who was secretly a brony
>that one creepy middle eastern kid who got caught jacking off in the bathroom several times and posts comments on two year old Facebook posts
>that one weeb who always did the anime glasses push whenever he said something that was supposed to sound smart in class but was actually a dumbass and also got caught jacking off in the bathroom
>>
>>36018495
I'm on that point right fucking now.
>>
>>36017501
this would have been pretty good if it wasn't for the horse nigger filth
>>
>>36016439
>took a kid's eye out with a pencil
lolwut
>>
>>36016124
I read "the gun"
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.