[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody will love me because I'm abstinent and guys that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3538.jpg (53KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3538.jpg
53KB, 499x497px
Nobody will love me because I'm abstinent and guys that approach me just want sex
>>
File: 1490058648082.gif (2MB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
1490058648082.gif
2MB, 236x244px
>hurr durr I'm abstinent
>virtue signalling this hard
virgin or not, you're still a worthless wankstain.
>>
>>36015801
>Who are you quoting?
-every normie ever
>>
>>36015912
>implying
what did he mean by this?
>>
Stop being abstinent. Easy solution.
>>
>>36015994
What about the fact that guys that approach me just want sex? I don't get why they're so up front about it.
>>
shut up slut, post boipuccy.
>>
>>36016009
>I don't get why they're so upfront about it
Because the only thing interesting about women is sex, so if ou're not giving out pussy access, why would anyone waste their time with you?
>>
>>36016009
Of course they only want sex, that's the only thing you're good for.
If a man wanted companionship, he'd befriend another male or buy a dog.
>>
>>36016009
Because sex is fun and part of a relationship. Girls love sex too.
>>
>>36016072
Because I'm a human being who wants a boyfriend or friendship
>>36016075
sure
>>
How do I know you're not a virgin? Are you
>turning over a new leaf
?
>>
>>36015769
didnt you make a thread about this a few days ago
tfw no email back....
>>
File: 1470586300412.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1470586300412.png
118KB, 657x527px
I'll love you because I don't want to have sex anyway.
>>
>>36016103
You're going to have to find an abstinent boyfriend. Meaning less than 1% of males. Good luck with that, it's your choice.
>>
Oh yeah the basic virgin tease who uses her virginity and abstinent ways to lure in horny dudes just so she can mingle with them through her fingers like some manipulative whore.

Yeah I knew your kind at one point. Major major attention whores the likes of which would make it into legends and folk tales.

They will be the grandest of cock tease, but will play coy at every occasions in which you will point it out to their face just how filthy teases they are. The filthiest, most shameless of fucking attention whoring teases there are. They will reject every of your advances and be like "Hurrr It's not what u think", then turn around, play with your hair and speak in sexual innuendos 100% of the goddamn fucking time.

They will never put out because they know the only power they have lies in their virginity. Obce they become used, they become a run off the mill grill.

I fucking hate your kind of girl the most. Juvenile, venomous, dishonest, but it's ok, OP is a man so I'm not actually mad.
>>
Im just not worthy it. Sorry OP.
>>
File: 1490638361985.jpg (54KB, 854x561px) Image search: [Google]
1490638361985.jpg
54KB, 854x561px
>>36016103
>sure
What do you have to offer other than your holes? What are your hobbies and interests? Are you an interesting person?
Oh right, you aren't. Go get yourself a female friend and be boring with her.
>>
>>36015769
>be me
>approach a girl but actually decide NOT to fuck her
>solely use her for hanging out at parks, watching movies
>after some time she gets mad I'm not making moves on her
Jesus christ women are fucking garbage really
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ill be ur bf if i can at least eat you out
>>
>>36016009

Because there is nothing else interesting about you except the warm spot between your legs.

>>36016103

You are a heap of preprogrammed genetic material. No cares that you are a person. No one cares about your feelings and no one truly loves you. All they want is your pussy.

Now post tits or gtfo roastie.
>>
>>36015769
Are you a christian girl OP? Is that why you're abstinent? If so will you be my wife pls?
>>
this is probably bait but I'll be your bf right now
[email protected]
>>
>>36015769
Just find a guy who's too beta to do the first move dumb cunt or an online boyfriend
>>
>>36016103
what are you from the 1950's? get with the program lady, 2017 is jew dominated and all about fucking people u met on your phone
>>
>>36016109
because i believe that your past never disappears. there's no new slate.
>>36016129
check it
>>36016196
I know. :(
>>36016215
I have hobbies and interests. I'm well rounded
>>
How far are you willing to go to remain a technical virgin? Blowjobs? 69? Anal?
>>
>>36016103
Shit, and here I am simply wanting a girl to watch movies with. Can't even get that.
>>
File: newfag 2.jpg (11KB, 335x186px) Image search: [Google]
newfag 2.jpg
11KB, 335x186px
>>36015912
Sheesh, faggot - lurk a LOT moar
>>
>>36016540
>I have hobbies and interests. I'm well rounded
See, now you're supposed to say what hobbies and interests you have. God, why is talking to women so hard? It's almost like they're completely braindead.
>>
>>36016627
>>36016319
>>36016215
>>36016075
>>36016072
>implying OP is female
kek
>>
>>36015769
do you masturbate?
would you ever do non sex lewd stuff?
>>
have you considered its because you're retarded?
Seriously, who the fuck wants someone dumb enough to do that?
>>
>>36016319
Women aren't even people, they're subhuman piles of filth ^ w ^
>>
>>36015801
I want male-roastie to die.
>>
>>36015769
How am I meant to get you pregnant if you're abstinent?
>>
>>36015769
I'm virgin too, op. I'd like to find someone like yourself because I'm oblivious to people's intimate attention and don't want to embarrass myself with someone who knows what they're doing.
>>
File: 1488777507489.jpg (313KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1488777507489.jpg
313KB, 1280x1175px
>>36015769
Fuck off roastie. Nobody wants you.
>>
File: 1486662260443.jpg (185KB, 1000x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1486662260443.jpg
185KB, 1000x1327px
>>36016009
Women are only good for their vaginas anymore. Thank your roastie brethren foe that. Either put out or get over it, just don't bitch here.

I'd also bet money you're a fat fucking whale.
>>
>>36015769
Maybe they want sex and other stuff and get turned off by what a prude you are. I want a girlfriend but I'd definitely want sex from it too
>>
>>36017250

>implying they have ever had any use other than cooking, cleaning and fucking
>>
Boys and not-girls, gather around, grandpa's bout to lay some wisdom on your mark-ass.

The thing with romantic relationships and especially romantic feelings is tgat despite the human needing to fullfill an emotional need that sex alone cannot fullfill, these feelings are naturally engineered to optimize procreation and the construction of a stable family unit.

That's the technical lingo, but what it means in the IRL real life IRL is quite simple: Everyone wants love, but everyone wants love for sex, ultimately. In my experience, unless we talking about special snowflake asexual or multi dimensional bending wolf kin, love and sex go hand in hand. A romantic relationship without sexual intercourse becomes frustrating and sexual relationships without feelings become empty and complexing.

So of course men are going to express their sexual desires to you, but it doesn't mean they want JUST sex. It's up to you to use your judgement to determine whether a man is showing serious intentions or if he's just typical chad looking for pussy.

All of that being said. Everyone loves sex. Only the contrarian snowflakes or someone with a SERIOUS sexually related trauma will dislike it and the contrarian snowflakes are usually in turbo fucking denial.

You abstinentfags are hilariously naive. You think you can deny yourself sex forever and be sane of mind and spirit? Get the fuck out with this shit. Either you are turbo brainwashed by your christfag parents and bottling up your lust until it explodes and you reveal yourself as a zero bars no limits slut or you are one of those insecure daddy issues bitch with nothing going for her but her virginity which she uses to create a gravitational field around which thirsty ass beta niggas are gonna orbit because she's desperate for attention and daddy's dick.

But it's always the same story. All it takes is one good fucking and because you spent so ling denying yourself your lust, you go out of control. purity is a fucking meme.
>>
>>36017340
At least then they provided some degree of service. Now thanks to feminism and the "strong woman" meme, literally all females are good for is a fuck. They're not even worth breeding with anymore since you risk a fifty percent chance of raising another degenerate roastie. Nothing can stop the societal influence short of home schooling her and never letting her move out
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.