[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After rewatching my all time favorite show during childhood "The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: 1491288674687.png (435KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491288674687.png
435KB, 640x960px
After rewatching my all time favorite show during childhood "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" it got me thinking on the pair of the two main characters.

Despite being a complete and total moron and fucks over Mandy by his stupidity, Mandy sticks around with Billy.
Not because she likes him, but because Billy is the only person that puts up with her bitchy attitude and considers her a genuine friend.
and in turn Billy likes Mandy because she's the only person that can put up with his stupidity and depend on her when he's in trouble.
and am not even going into detail on the many things they go through, heck in one episode Mandy becomes a godlike worm creature that starts cloning her own billy's because they usually end up dying in her empire by sheer stupidity and accidents, why would Mandy keep Billy around when she has billions of people to choose from to be her friend?
I think it's because the relationship of the two is a really fucked up co-dependency, something you'll see like the Shows in Morel Orel with Clay Puppington and Bloberta Hymentact, both obviously hate eachother but yet can't leave each other since one keeps the other up, same can be said for the show of Rick and Morty with Beth and Jerry.

and now to my point.
This Absolutely terrifies the shit out of me, What if I find a girlfriend and bond with her, marry her and few years down the line have a kid, during that time our relationship can sour and we'll both hate each other but yet can't leave each other, stuck with a person that can't stand me and yet having to be with them for the rest of my life or at least a good portion of it.

It's not being alone that am afraid of, it's being with someone that I can't stand.
>>
Typically we just called that being Married With Children.
>>
>>36015352
You can choose to leave at anytime, you'll never HAVE to be with anyone if you don't want to.
>>
File: 1491098942061.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491098942061.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>36015400
How horrible, hating your wife but loving your kids so much that you'll put up with her.
takes some willpower to power through that for 18 years.

>>36015404
then you'll end up breaking up the family and we all know what happens to children with single parents
>>
>>36015970
>takes some willpower to power through that for 18 years.
Sadly most of the time the wife says "fuck you idiot" and tries to fuck you with child support and moves away
>>
beuona diia mandie
>>
File: 3a3ccb1d82fdb1420ba0b7abfc998066.png (610KB, 1280x1800px) Image search: [Google]
3a3ccb1d82fdb1420ba0b7abfc998066.png
610KB, 1280x1800px
>>36016093
thicc mandy is best mandy.

>>36016021
oh so true, father ended up cheating though with multiple women.
essentially making my mom a cuckquean.
>>
File: latest.jpg (24KB, 610x470px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
24KB, 610x470px
>parents are out
>THAT episode starts
>>
File: 1491157479114.png (117KB, 469x357px) Image search: [Google]
1491157479114.png
117KB, 469x357px
ultimate power
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.