[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going for my night walk >see group of girls out coming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: cancer_guy_meme.png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
cancer_guy_meme.png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>going for my night walk
>see group of girls out coming back from a party I guess
>hear one of them say 'eww creepy rapist guy let's cross the road'
>>
you shoulda raped em anon
>>
>>36015310
why didn't you rape them bro?
>>
they probably got turned down by their beloved choosen Chad at the party and wanted a quick way to feel better about themselves, they would have said that to brad pitt too
>>
How do you look and dress yourself?
It does sound like a meme, it can't be true that so many of you look like rapists
>>
>>36015310
should've proven them right
>>
>>36015310
Oh shit anon i feel you
>>
>>36015355
I was dressed in black hoody, dark pants. I haven't shaved for at least a month, have long messy hair. I just wanted to enjoy the ambience of the night.
>>
>not starting to run after them shouting to give them a good scare
>>
>>36015310
>not saying "who would even rape you ugly ass hoes anyway? Fuck outta here"

It's like you guys don't realize you gotta hit back, not just take it.
>>
>>36015355

lone ugly guy = rapist

as far as women are concerned meanwhile

>chad gets them drugged and fucks them while asleep
>oh he's just a bit dominant
>>
>>36015604
If you pull out the Chad Argument, of course it's not that bad when you are attracted to the Person fucking you.
Besides, Chad wouldn't have to fuck her in her sleep, possibly they wouldn't do that due to wanting good sex.
>>
>>36015310
Maybe you just looked intimidating in the night. Are you a big guy? Maybe they just got worried about potential danger and made a joke out of it.
In that case i wouldnt take it personell and let it get into my head too much
>>
They were probabally just making a joke about the idea of a creepy rapist and had to cross at the same time and you were simply a setup for a joke.

It might not have been how you look.
>>
>>36015310
Here's a fun story for you
>be me at university lecture
>sit in one place
>one girl with her friends walks by, looks at the row where I sit and says "nah, not here, I don't wanna sit with this creep"
>some half a year (or year was it?) later me and the girl have language class
>we're sorta made into a pair
>it goes normal, nothing unusual really
>afterwards on the next classess she willingly sits with me and even says hello with a smile
>some time later there's some lecture which not many people attend (a shitload of free seats really)
>I sit there alone and she comes in with her girlfriends
>she decides to sit by me although one seat away
>says hello
>her friend makes up some bullshit reason so that she has to take her seat
>she moves to sit right beside me
>can't even utter a word to her really although this was honestly just me still holding a grudge for that shit
>>
>>36015560
>dressed in all black/dark
>in the night
>unshaven -> wild/untamed look

Oh wow you didnt seem like a potential mugger at all
Look at >>36015802
>>
>>36015877
>be me
>on bus
>about 5 spare seats
>8.5 tall at gets on
>sits right next to me
>proceed to spend the entire bus trip sweating bullets and thinking of a way to tall to her
>remain silent all trip
>hate myself for being such a pussy

Your story just made me remember it. Fuck I hate having no confidence.
>>
>be a ripped chad outside
>be a depressive robot inside

Girls think I'm gay because I can't have erections no matter what they do.
>>
>>36015999
Oh shit I get got. Also at is supposed to be qt cos my phones a retard
>>
>>36015877
thats like out of a hentai manga anon i hope you have lewd sex with that tsundere bitch
>>
>>36015999
Well I guess it's not really all that normal to talk to random people on the bus, at least where I live. You didn't really lose much of an opportunity, if this makes you feel any better.

She probably had a bf anyway, anon.

Nice trips
>>
>>36016015
Post pics pls (original ones)
>>
>>36016032
Yea i was thinking that too
Just the seat thing was weird
>>
>going for my nightwalk

>bunch of drunk normies hanging out, outside of a house

>one of the girls yells at me

>"hey! do you want to fuck me?!"

>too autistic to reply, no idea what to say

>keep walking

>"don't you like sex???"

this is a true story
>>
>>36015310
>receiving this much validation from females
>complaining

Fuck you, at least you're not totally invisible. I've simply been ignored my entire life. I wish I could hear some bitch complain about me just to know I was noticed.
>>
If I were you I would've growled or yelled something at them. Make them actually afraid of you instead of mocking you.
>>
>>36016063
She wasn't really thinking about the seat meaning anything. She probably just sat there because it was the closest reach to her or whatever. I bet she didn't even notice you.
>>
File: 1488222790063.jpg (11KB, 151x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488222790063.jpg
11KB, 151x233px
>>36015310
mfw they exposed your plan
>>
>>36016036

I'm only the classic "ottermode", not one of those huge guys from gyms, but girls just flock around me like insects around a light during a summer night because they think my body is "hot". The only woman I ever cared in life just told me to fuck off just one day after we start date to start date a famous and rich soccer player, I started to be more and more depressive and started avoid women when they tried date be too clingy.

All I want today is end my degree, work and live alone doing the only thing that makes me feel alive and not depressive all the time: climbing.
>>
>>36016074
Oh fuck, reminds me of a story
>going for a walk one weekend in 2009
>19
>come across a party with people my age
>'fuck it' and go in
>a lot of people I recognize from HS
>some of them even recognize me
>somehow fall in with these hot Stacey girls
>just kinda awkwardly chatting
>hottest one of the bunch
>straight up 9/10
>stares at me and drunkenly says 'I'd fuck you, you know'
>my mouth drops open
>glance at her friends and they ask have surprised smiles on their faces too
>she sees our surprise and says, 'what? I would!'
>we didn't end up fucking

What a shame. What a damn shame. I regret that night so much it hurts. I eventually lost my virginity the next year to a 5/10. Fuck she was so hot, dammit.
>>
>be me having my usual night walk
>cross a group of girls
>"ewww..."
>gently but fast and angerly pull out my pepper spray
>gently spray it on their faces and call them sexual offenders
>mfw they can't charge me with anything and I was able to walk away at my own pace feeling like a DAMN NICE GUY WHO GOT OFFENDED

I love United States.
>>
>>36016157
Maybe i can be ur bf?
>>
>>36016133
I was up the back of the bus
>>
>>36016173

I don't have an erection since 2014, since when that woman told me to fuck off to date and consequently marry that soccer player. She married him just 4 months after start dating, she got pregnant just after their honeymoon in Bali and they have a little boy to raise today. Today I'm only in love with mountains.
>>
>>36016284
Makes all the more sense. People like sitting in the back.
>>
>>36016321
And why not have me as hour bf in the mountains
>>
File: 1482983578302.jpg (32KB, 327x424px) Image search: [Google]
1482983578302.jpg
32KB, 327x424px
>>36016171
>>mfw they can't charge me with anything
>>
>>36016356

I don't trust female humans anymore and I'm not homosexual or bisexual. I don't know how a woman can be satisfied with a man who can't violently bury his penis deep inside her vagina.
>>
>>36016074
this was the best thing you could honestly do
>>
>>36015877
I hate how women group think.
I'd move two seats over and ignore them.
>>
>>36016031
Nah. I kept my distance from her and now she no longer does any of this and seems to hate me.

Fuck her. Even though she's pretty hot and thicc really.

>>36016455
In which situation?
>>
>on a nightwalk
>couple on the other side of the street
>guy shouts over to me "HERE YOU, YOU LOOKING AT MY GIRL?"
>"no"
>"HOW NOT? TRYING TO SAY SHES UGLY OR SOMETHING?"

there is no escape
>>
File: 1490188824121.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490188824121.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>36016502
When they sat near him in the empty class.
>>
>>36016536
Honestly I wasn't this mad at her to make such an obvious statement. Besides, we still had that class where we had to work together because I had no other person to be paired up with.
>>
>walk by girl
>she says hi in an overly enthusiastic voice
>don't say anything back

Fuck off roasties. I don't need to acknowledge you.
>>
>be me back in sophomore year of high school
>go to a shitty charter school
>friends with this rich kid who is pretty much a robot
>every time i went to his house his little sister would call me a rapist
It felt like shit, and is pretty much the reason I stopped going to his house pretty quickly
>>
>>36015594
>the thought of speaking up gives you an insane adrenaline rush and makes it impossible for you to speak up
>even if I try to speak I just end up stuttering and mixing word because of the strong adrenaline rush
Should I just end my life?
>>
>>36015310
>not raping them
>could have gotten away with it
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.