[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any femanons here want to be my life coach for rehabilitating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: Misaki.jpg (571KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Misaki.jpg
571KB, 1680x1050px
Do any femanons here want to be my life coach for rehabilitating myself and getting a gf
>>
File: 78641316574.png (429KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
78641316574.png
429KB, 500x462px
>>36015195
Yes!! I want a sweet cute shy boy that I can save from his own solitude.
Please be that person, btw you have to look atleast like pic related or dont apply
>>
>>36015301
I'm 43 so I'm no boy
>>
>>36015337
eww, just drop ded alrdy grandpa
>>
You should never accept advice from women on these topics.

Mainly because women don't really know what they want, as they are designed to accomodate to the desires of the Alpha and because they derive pleasure from hiding what things turn them on and feeling they have been "overcome" when doing them. A woman will never tell you the truth verbally also because it's instinctive on them a very strong fear on being percieved as a slut, which they feel for stating their true own desires, regardless of feminism or whatever cultural movement is the norm in society at the moment.

You should just figure it out by yourself or ask other men, but they wouldn't be likely to share knowledge that was so painstakingly acquired. And it's useless if you don't know it first hand anyway.
>>
>>36015379
>You should never accept advice from women on these topics.

This. Or any topics really
>>
>>36015195

Get out of your fucking basement and stop watching anime, that would be a start
>>
>>36015513
Anime is all I have left anon.
>>
>>36015534

fair enough if you want to make that choice, but don't expect a gf then.
>>
>>36015547
Why? Don't girls like anime too?
>>
>>36015195
Sure, but what I will say it probably 95% parallel to what you can read in the manosphere.

t. redpilled since 2013
>>
>>36016577
Alright hit me up with some advice.
>>
>>36016351
Don't listen to this faggot, girls aren't worth to give up anime.
>>
>>36016605
Before you get a gf, work on yourself. You can lie to girls but you can't lie to yourself.

Dress nicely -- wear clothes that flatter your body type and skin tone. Work out and get a toned body. You don't need to be a chad tier bodybuilder.

Find a real passion that you feel you are good at. This is pretty important towards self efficacy, but a lot of people don't talk about it.

Know that your value goes up over time while any females values goes down over time. You are better than most of the girls available for conquest simply because you have superior male genetics.

Women are stupid and often can't tell you what they really want in love or sex. Well, what they want is to be dominated, to taken by a confident and attractive man. If you give her any other vibe, her vagina just dries up. Maybe she doesn't even know why! But it just does.

>what if i don't just wanna get laid with random chicks, I want a good relationship with a good gf?

Remember that hobby from earlier? Find a girl to mentor. I'm asian so the only way I really know how to describe it is senpai-kouhai relationship. Find a girl who you're better than at this thing, but she wants to learn about how good you are. Or maybe she just thinks your skill is mindblowingly cool. Always assert your superiority around this girl as you guide her in whatever hobby you guys are into.

>i can't find a girl who likes the same things i do
You can, you always can, but decent girls who play video games or do other male things are hard to find, so I'll just assume you really cant.

Find a young girl with no experience who is shy and eager to please. Girls with low self esteem but high sense of responsibility and morality are the best for this. Because they know that they aren't shit, but they know to be mature and appropriate.

No matter who you're trying to date, ALWAYS REMEMBER:

cont....
>>
Anon you're going about it all wrong, watch this:

*ahem*
ladies?
Be my gf pls ;__________;
ty
>>
>>36015195
What do you need rehabilitation for, anon?

Are you ok with a femanon (male)?
>>
>>36016605
pt 2

always remember:

WOMEN ARE ADULT CHILDREN. You need to be guiding her and asserting your dominance. You will not gain her respect in any other way.

Also, if she ever acts up, let her know you don't tolerate that shit. Don't be edgy about it, just be firm and make her know her place.

Regarding negging:
A lot of guys make the rookie mistake of negging someone before you get their admiration. Here's an analogy. You are training in martial arts. Your coach disapproves of your moves and says "you can do better". You feel the need to do better, right?
Then a little kid comes up to you, laughs, and says "you can do better". You would be kinda annoyed, because who the fuck is this little kid anyways, right?

Once a girl believes you're superior to her, if you neg her, she will try SO HARD to please you.

Also the golden rule is: NEVER BE DESPERATE. if a girl isn't into it, you can't convince her. ditch that bitch.
>>
>>36016724
>Well, what they want is to be dominated, to taken by a confident and attractive man
No shit, but I'm neither. Your advice boils down to "Be Chad", if I could be Chad I wouldn't be here
>>
>>36016920
I agree, it's shit advice.
It's not advice at all.
Why the fuck should you even want to be chad?

Isn't there a way for actual love to exist?
Everybody knows chads and stacies dont have love.
>>
>>36016920
>>36016974
>getting good any any hobby, no matter how autistic, makes you chad
>confidence makes you chad
>not being 100 lbs or 300 lbs makes you chad
>understanding the female nature makes you chad

so how is this any different from those hamplanets crying for fat acceptance? you think literally any positive change makes you chad, right? at this point, being a chad literally loses its meaning if you use it to describe anyone who isn't a complete failure.
>>
>>36017081
The point is that it's dumb to say "hurr durr conform to my retard monkey shitflinging society or u cant be loved"
fuck you.
>>
Do any femanons actually just want me as robot bf? I got robot interests and typical mental issues but will never leave you
>>
>>36017110
pls pick me instead, I am in the same boat as the other guy, but I might possibly be better suited for you.
>>
>>36017081
>you think literally any positive change makes you chad, right
No but is it too much to ask for a woman to accept me for who I am without spending a year at the gym, getting a 'hobby' and acting confident? I'm not attractive and never will be. I'm not confident and never will be, I have anxiety, severe anxiety. I don't understand women because women never give me a chance. Does this mean I'm not worthy? Apparently women have to do fuck all and I have to completely change myself as a person and mould myself into Chad to get a look in, do you think that is fair?

Fuck this world. Fuck everything.
>>
>>36017109
>>36017150

Ok, here's the advice tailored to you that you probably want to hear instead.

>fuck around on various 4chan boards until you finally get some random female to add you or reply to you
>hope she's not crazy, ugly, or retarded
>hope to luck out and find out that she's actually a pure loving girl who cares about you

That isn't impossible, but there's no strategy to it, and basically it just means you have to get lucky, which isn't advice at all.

No one in the world can tell you how to get lucky and find that special snowflek.

but yeah, this
>i deserved to be loved even though i have no value!
is almost spot on congruent to the arguments of old used up women on tinder.
>>
>>36017153
Thanks anon, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.
You're the best!

I mean it, pls ur so cool dont leave me ;___;
>>
>>36017181
am I retarded? i can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not.

But yeah if you're not interested in changing anything about yourself the only thing you can do is hope you get lucky. but that's the opposite of productive.
>>
File: 1490981769725.jpg (109KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
1490981769725.jpg
109KB, 484x593px
>>36016752
Not Op but I am pls be my trap gf
>>
>>36017153
>is almost spot on congruent to the arguments of old used up women on tinder
Yeah except they got a free 15 year ride on the cock carousel with literally zero effort and I don't even get a chance with any of them until they're old and desperate. Real fucking fair.
>>
>>36017199
I'm not being sarcastic, I just really appreciate you writing all that out for me and think it makes you pretty cool.
>>
>>36017205
>boo hoo i'm disadvantaged but instead of trying to improve myself i'm just gonna bitch and moan

if it makes you feel better, assuming you're still only 25, you have about 15-25 more years before you really lose your ability to get laid. that is, if you haven't already irreversibly damaged your body by being a druggie or extremely obese.
>>
>>36017244
Actually you've demotivated me to the point where I remember why I hate women so much. No point even trying when the best you can give me is "Just change everything about yourself to be like Chad"
>>
>>36017274
That works, nothing wrong about hating women. But you officially lose your right to complain about no gf if you actively refuse to do anything.
>>
>>36017204
I'm too shitty and ugly to be a gf, BUT I can be the practice dummy.
You can practice conversation and I promise to give all the support and care you need.

Robots are nice and they deserve the chance to grow and improve as a person.
>>
>>36017293
I'm not a bad person. I shouldn't need to change anything about myself at all.
>>
>>36017310
be my gf!
I will shower you with affection as long as you return the favor!
>>
File: 1459952318473.jpg (47KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1459952318473.jpg
47KB, 345x383px
>>36016724
>Find a real passion that you feel you are good at.

it is impossible to consciously "find" a passion which can be used to earn money, it's a part of a complex process of personality forming which happens during your childhood

basically if you had good parents and enough positive reinforcement motivating you to work hard the passion finds you, not the other way around

most people do not have a passion which can be used for earning money, especially here on 4chan, where most users' passions are vidya and anime (playing them, not making them - completely different skillsets)
>>
>>36017364
literally when did i spend one word talking about money

consider this

>your gimmick is playing obscure japanese platformers (not mario or megaman or any of the big ones, the REALLY weird ones), but you can do it really fast and well
>find a girl who thinks that skill is cool and/or wants to learn to git gud at weird platformers herself
>BOOM, mentor relationship created

it's ezpz
>>
>>36017310
Do you have a discord

(I'm the guy from before)
>>
>>36017364
>vidya and anime
Collect vidya, become an expert. Anything goes. Just get a passion for something, be good at something, have something to talk about.
Seriously, >>36017392 is right. In that, at least.

>>36017352
I'm not gf material.
Are you ok, anon?
>>36017402
No. I don't know what discord is. I mean, I know is something you use to chat? But I thought it was for groups or something. I don't know.
>>
>>36017310
Nonsense. You can be my real gf for life if you want to. I have nothing but love and affection to give you. Please accept it
>>
>>36017456
No. I am not okay.
I need care from literally anyone asap.
Pls. I just want to have a heart to heart with someone.
>>
File: 1458420372343.jpg (494KB, 1537x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1458420372343.jpg
494KB, 1537x1050px
>ITT a """""""woman""""""" gives PUA talks
disgusting, OP you just need to find something other than women in life to bring you happiness. smoking lots of weed helps too
>>
>>36017456
You should message me
[email protected]
>>
>>36017610
sad dude, v sad
>>
>>36017153
>value
value is subjective. not him but i wouldn't want to be with a man who's as generic as the ideal one you're describing. sounds very boring
>>
>>36017181
you're cooler than him!!
>>
>>36017274
why would you hate women because of this? leave your bubble and you'll realize that what he's describing is wrong

you don't have to change who you are to be lovable
>>
>>36017761
d-does this mean you want to be my gf?
>>
>>36017477
Oh, wow, what's happening, anon?
>>36017465
I don't deserve affection, sir.
>>36017631
A bit, yes, but c'mon. Maybe that anon is feeling lonely, maybe he wants or needs someone to talk to.
Don't be mean to him.
>>
File: 1459960023783.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1459960023783.png
572KB, 600x580px
> ITT self-hating virgins thinking they don't have a gf because they have no passion, and not because they are ugly genetic shits predestined for extinction even though they know 'love' is an evolutionary mechanism of natural selection
> they actually think Chad gets a new gf every week because he has something to talk about
>>
>>36017934
I thought I met the perfect girl on kik...
I think she thinks im cool also but I'm too autistic to talk to her. I can sense that she no longer wants to talk to me because all I do is wallow in self pity :(
>>
>>36017948
>'love' is an evolutionary mechanism of natural selection
wow. nice revelation. you're so smart and cool with your positivist edgy talk

>a new gf every week
>love
"chad"'s ""relationships"" aren't genuine or loving at all >>36017987
>>
>>36018123
didn't mean to quote >>36017987
sorry zzz
>>
>>36015379
>You should never accept advice from women on these topics.
what a bitter virgin

>>36015195
Misaki is not a good example to go by, fyi. She didn't save Satou in any way. Running low on money did more for Satou than months of Misaki's "help" accomplished.
>>
File: 1484601611850.jpg (152KB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
1484601611850.jpg
152KB, 1033x798px
>>36015195
I will be your life coach and practice gf if you pay me because nothing in life is free, buddy

that's your first lesson
>>
>>36018186
Can I pay you with care and understanding?
>>
>>36017987
You think she thinks you are cool. Hey, that's great, that's a beginning. I assume you talked about something, so you already know about her, what she may like, etc.
> I can sense that she no longer wants to talk to me because all I do is wallow in self pity
Yeah, that's a shame.
Self pity in small doses can be ok, self deprecating jokes can be (sigh) cute, but too much can get tiring very quickly.

What do you plan to tell her next time you write, anon?
>>
>>36018196
Fuck no, I am giving you time out of my life to help you out, that is essentially work, so unless you have money go figure shit out on your own
>>
>>36018200
I...
I can't talk to her anymore.
I really blew it!

b-besides... She probably doesn't actually care about me at all. She only said that to make me feel better. If she gave a hoot maybe she would send me a message or something...
>>
>>36018148
>Running low on money did more for Satou than months of Misaki's "help" accomplished.

As shitty as it sounds, getting a job is probably the best thing you can do if you're an isolated NEET.

I was one, but then I had to get a job in retail. When I first started I wouldn't say a single word to anyone. I would sit by myself on break and I would eat lunch in my car. It felt like an extension of high school.

Now I'm at the point where I can communicate, make small talk, and me and my co-workers take all of our breaks and lunches together.

As bad as working in retail is, I feel like I can only be happy and thankful because it really turned my life around and it brought some really great people into my life, who I hang out with outside of work.
>>
>>36015195
I am a guy but I do wish you the best don't have any good advice for you God bless you maybe try tinder
>>
>>36015195
i can be your life coach !!

but first, what kind of person are you?
>>
itt:
wicked roasties declare wanting to help then just ghost poor op

ghostie roasties, why are you so evil?
in life, were you not trained in the art of empathy?
>>
>>36018684
>ghostie roasties

There are no roasties in this thread, only female (males) who ghost once the jig is up.

Ironically the best advice for robots came from two male posters but those posters were quickly shot down for telling the truth.

Robots, if you want any advice that isn't be Chad/be yourself/lift/get job here it is:

Practice conversation daily for 15 minutes total. Start with family, then move on to service people (cashier, waitress, etc) then move on to non-threatening strangers. Practicing socializing in doses is the most effective method for robot rehabilitation.
>>
>>36018831
Pretty good advice except for one thing:
>family refuses to talk to me
>even service people refuse to talk to me
>strangers
HA
>>
>>36018858
I was expecting this answer. Like someone said before, you'll probably just get lucky and become successful that way.

Must be nice, most of us had to work to get to where we are (even if it's a paltry status) but robots got it easy living off NEETbux and waiting for their lucky break.
>>
>>36018858
practice by talking to people online. you'll develop better conversation skills than through mindless small-talk with family or service people
>>
>>36015301
>he has to look like a faggot tee hee
You arent worth anybodys time
>>
>>36018236
>I really blew it!

Why?
What did you do?
>>
>>36019249
I told her I was sorry for being such a failure and that it's probably best not to talk to me because im a debby downer
>>
>>36019304
Well, when you put it that way, yeah, I guess I understand why she won't message you.
Tsk, anon...

For how long have you been talking? If you've known each other for some time she might ignore it. If not, it can be hard...
>>
>>36019385
For only a few days, but I thought we really had something.
She said I made her heart feel full ;__;
>>
>>36019469
>She said I made her heart feel full

Damn dude, you were basically in at that point. Why'd you have to push her away?
>>
>>36019535
Because I am so broken I can only talk about how broken I am.

I was doomed before it even began.
>>
File: 1489825956809.jpg (213KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489825956809.jpg
213KB, 960x768px
>>36015195
Listening to free psychology lectures online will help you sort yourself better than any girl can.
>>
>>36019628
i forgot what this guy's name is. pls help. i want to check out and hate on the newest meme intellectual too
>>
>>36015301

philodendren ?
>>
>>36019564
Why do you feel broken?
>>
Don't take advice from women on how to get women

Only thing they have a valuable opinion on is fashion and decour.
>>
>>36020026
The only thing that makes me happy anymore is sharing my suffering with others, and everybody hates that, so it only makes my suffering worse because what I want is to just be understood.

Anon, can I talk to you on kik or something? I really want to try this one more time without being a pity beggar.
>>
>>36020026
I just sent her another self pitying wall of text.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
You see why Im broken now?
I cant stop self destructing.
im frantically creating angry threads everywhere and shitposting at everyone I know and everyone hates me and I want to die
>>
>>36020327
>What the fuck is wrong with me?

You need anti-depressants anon. Or Ativan/Xanax. Literally take the chill pill
>>
>>36020507
but how do I not get literally everyone to hate me untill I get those pills?
>>
>>36020104
>>36020327
Ugh, anon...
I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say...
I have to go to class soon, do you have any throwaway mail where I can leave my kik?

And don't worry about the girl, not everything is lost. And even if its, there will be more chances in the future.
>>
>>36020728
[email protected]

ty for being helpful anon, I appreciate it
>>
>>36015195
https://discord.gg/PVmXUtx talk to these niggas they'll help you out anon
>>
>>36015195
Reminder that Misaki is a horrible person
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.