[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is offing yourself by speeding train painless? How much travel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (1MB, 264x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 264x226px
Is offing yourself by speeding train painless?

How much travel chaos would this cause to normies if I did it?
>>
>>36013743
Travel chaos? You'd do more than that. Normies would probably get PTSD. Then, again, they get PTSD from breaking up with their SOs, so it doesn't take much.

Also, just put your neck on the railing, easy decapitation. Gotta be quick and precise, though.
>>
Depending on where you hit it, it might not stop.

If you catch it while its turning, the conductor might not see you.

If you stand out front of it with enough distance for the conductor to see you, it will cause some type of travel disturbance. They train will either stop before it hits you, slow down enough to not kill you instantly, or just enough to have them stop the train and call a cleanup crew.

If you want to cause normies some trouble on your way out, the best option would be to act like a retard on an airplane or attack a bus driver while they're on the highway
>>
>>36013863
> attack a bus driver while they're on the highway

Fucking hell, not sure why this made me literally lol
>>
>>36013743
I love how they are all running away like he's about to explod
>>
>>36013900
could have the hep and his blood could spurt

saw some other guy get hit by a train on /gif/ and blood went everywhere
>>
>>36013863
I don't think you get quite how hard it is to stop a train, unless its like a mile long stretch of clear track by the time they see you it is far, far too late to stop
>>
>>36013743
I don't have the picture but you know some train conductors enjoy killing people.
>>
>>36013916
Well, faggot, where's the gif?
>>
>>36013916
Link PLS PLS PLS PLS
>>
>>36013743
Painful unless it chops your head off.
>>
>>36013945
i imagine that's pretty rare
>>
>>36014053
I mean, if you jump on the tracks at the station like that idiot, then probably yeah.

If you do it somewhere where the train would be going full speed though, I doubt you'd feel a thing. You'd just explode.
>>
>>36013743
Jesus.. why would he put his lower torso over the tracks and not his head?
>>
>>36013743
Is that in Vancouver? Looks like the old skytrains.
>>
>>36014168
It was a 13 year old girl trying to retrieve her cell phone.
>>
How do I fake a suicide attempt
I need people in my family to notice
>>
>>36014944
Why do you want to do this origin
>>
>>36014952
So parents think something is actually wrong with me and pamper me
>>
>>36014982
Just punch your dad.
>>
>>36015030
i dont have one
hes been dead for a while
>>
>>36015087
Than you don't have parents, you have parent, singular.
Punch that parent and than break down and start crying on the floor.
>>
>>36015113
I can't punch my singular parent
I can't punch my mom
Shes been through alot
>>
>>36015134
Which is why you break down and start crying afterwards anon.
You don't have to punch her, just shove her so she falls down.
>>
>>36015168
ok thanks
i'll try
>>
>>36013743
Suicide by train is incredibly painful, especially if the train doesn't kill you. It usually always ends up with the engineer of the train and bystanders getting PTSD.
pic unrelated
>>
>>36013743
wtf why would that guy let his stomach be, he is still going to live for some minutes, probs even hours if rescue workers are iin time.
>>
>>36014944

This worked for me

>wait for your parents to organize one of their family "get together" lunches or dinners during Easter or whatever when they invite all their friends and extended families. The more people present the better. My parents, being the normies that they are, had about 30 guests over during Easter last year.

Now THIS is what you do
>flat out ignore everyone from the start. Even if they want to talk to you, IGNORE THEM.
>make sure people see you leave the house. Then you walk, cycle or drive to your nearest DIY center and buy some rope or cord.
>come back home. By now people should be worried about you and your parents should be making up all kinds of bullshit to calm down the guests like "he's probably gone to see his friends...", or "his gf probably broke up with him, so he's going through a hard time..." (even though your parents know very well you are a friendless KHV)
>go to the kitchen, garden, shed, or whatever room is empty and start assembling your rope/cord on the ceiling / branch of a tree
>if people come by to check on you, just keep ignoring them. You need to hurry before they start getting suspicious and physically stop you
>tie the rope around your neck and step on the chair preparing to jump
>if people are present and watching, by now they should be freaking out right now and informing everyone and/or calling 911
>kick the chair away and jump
>one of the guests, your siblings or your parents should save you by now
>your parents call off the get together and send everyone home
>get put on suicide watch
>you start getting a lot of attention from your family, extended family and their friends
>you notice that people who never talked to you, start talking to you more. This includes girls.
>technically get NEETbux for life
>>
>>36013945
Sociopaths in every profession, might sound like you're helping suiciders but you never know if it was just a person in the wrong place at the wrong time or if they were there when you could've stopped the train.
>>
>>36015430
I thought if you tried to an hero they would just put you in the crazy house and/or give you a shitload of meds.
how do you get neetbux?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.