[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>says gender has nothing to do with biology >demands insurance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 16

File: 1491186251839.png (367KB, 572x459px) Image search: [Google]
1491186251839.png
367KB, 572x459px
>says gender has nothing to do with biology
>demands insurance companies/government pays for their hormone therapy
>>
Gender has nothing to do with sex
>>
>>36013428
If that were true, the vast majority of people wouldn't identify as male or female in both their gender and sex. An exception is not the rule.
>>
>>36013444
But if the exception exist it is change the truth, like in science.
>>
Why do we take these people seriously at all?
>>
>>36013461
The exception is maybe 1% of the population, probably less. You don't redefine an entire field of science because it's become fashionable to indulge the mentally ill instead of actually treating them.
>>
>>36013461
It is an exception. Rules have exceptions, not scientific laws. Find a the scientific law of gender identity and sex that didn't come exclusively from a gender studies professor. You ignored the main point of my response to that post.

The post I was responding do said "gender has nothing to do with sex." Clearly it must if over 99% of people identify as male or female in both gender and sex. That's like saying that car quality has nothing to do with car price because you occasionally get a lemon or find a great deal on craigslist. Most of the time, cheaper cars are lower in quality, because car quality does not "have nothing to do with" car price.
>>
>>36013444
Most trannies are simply fetishists too, btw.
>>
>>36013503
No one does, it's just that (((they))) want it to make it seem like the proggresive thing to "accept", but its failing hard.
>>
Why do we give any credence to a mentaly ll person's perception of themselves?

Are we now meant to refer to anorexic people as "tubby lardass" all the time, because it's apparently important to agree with insane people's perceptions?

When my schizophrenic uncle thinks the CIA has bugged his house again, should I play along and help him try to find it?

Fucking kikes, I swear.
>>
>>36013646
Born in a body that isnt confortable for you is not like being sick
>>
>>36013675
It fucking well is, you kike bastard.
>>
>>36013675
Not that guy but people with somatic delusions are uncomfortable with different parts of their body and they are most definitely sick because many will try to pick their hair out or remove or drastically alter large portions of otherwise healthy, functioning parts of their bodies.
>>
>>36013675
>those people who want to amputate their own limbs are perfectly normal and healthy
>>
>>36013646
mental illness doesn't realy exist desu
to trans people you are the odd one out
its all evolution bruh
>>
>>36013925
Give me your best definition of illness.
>>
>>36014022
something like ebola or hiv
"mental illness" isn't real, if it was, then that means that every robot in the world is sick in the head and should receive therapy to become full fledged normies
>>
>>36014078
No, don't give me anything vague like "something like ebola or hiv." Tell me what makes ebola or hiv illnesses.
>>
>>36014098
its a virus, something foreign entering your body
with stuff like trans people, autism etc. its all born attributes, whether those attributes become stronger thoughout their lives is up to society and how they're raised.
why are you not a mental ill person? for me seeing any straight cis male is in such a weird scale that it becomes impossible for me to relate with them, but for you its probably the opposite
>>
>>36014078
>"mental illness" isn't real
Yeah, that's why they're called disorders in medical literature. Because your mind and cognitive functions are ordered in such a way that they cause issues.
>>
>>36014147
>it's a virus, something foreign entering your body
a good definition for just those illnesses, but things like strokes or aspiration pneumonia from your own bodily secretions or arthritis that is the cause of your own body's overactive immune processes aren't within that definition and are illnesses.
>>
>>36014182
that is caused by your own overactive immune processes*
>>
>>36014172
Why do males and females exist then? They clearly think veeery differently and their minds work also totally different. Is it so hard to believe that there might be a different way that a mind can be allowed to work?
>>
>>36014182
I think those things could be explained in a very broad way and not just be summarized under illness
>>
>>36014078
>>36013925
So there's nothing mentally wrong with them, they're just choosing to act like fucking faggots?

Then they should all be shot.
>>
>>36014231
So what would you call an illness specifically? Would you say that someone with debilitating RA is not ill? You are saying that mental illness does not exist, and I am asking you to define illness specifically.

Can you define this word well enough that you don't need examples that are not encompassing of the concept? It's like you asking me to define what a car is, and I say "something like a Toyota or a Honda," when there are plenty of cars that aren't Toyotas or Hondas.
>>
>>36014235
No, your defining that "mentally wrong" is the same as a mind of some average normie. Its not, they are different but doesn't mean that they're minds are wrong. Read up on it please, there have been countless studies that prove that things like LGBT people are born with certain genes that cause them to be different than straight people. Also personality is a thing you for the most part are born with as well. Research it as well.
>>
>>36014208
>Is it so hard to believe that there might be a different way that a mind can be allowed to work?
Yeah, they're called mental disorders, because they are uncommon, fucked up ways that cause harm to the one who has them.
>>
>>36014208
>why do males and females exist then?
I hope your trolling

The first question that needs to be answered is if it is a learned habit or something that you are born with (or something physical like being dropped on the head/injury in the womb etc.) There has to be some sort of pattern between all transgender people that we just can't see
>>
>>36013503
>we
speak for yourself faggot. origini
>>
>>36014265
Cars aren't humans
And its hard to define something an illness, illness is like an umbrella term and you can't throw everything in it
Also things like debitalating RA are born attributes caused by gene mutations, I wouldn't say it would be a illness but if the person would like it treated, it could be said its an illness at that point I guess.
>>
File: 1465558010718.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465558010718.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>36013925
>>36014078
>Mental illness doesn't realLy exist
Lul idiot so autism isn't real or any other mental illness that has been proven to exist you know by science.
I'm amazed at how stupid some people can be.
>>
>>36014274
>LGBT people are born with certain genes that cause them to be different than straight people

Then they should restrain themselves or be shot.
>>
>>36014285
I have never heard a LGBT person say "Hey, I want to become straight! Cure me pls xd"
>>36014297
Transgender people are born with feminine/masculine hormones, you already know but for example black people are born with higher testerone than other races.

Same applies for trans people, if you are going to forcefully fix "that" you are just becoming a tyrant,

How would you like to be cured of your "straightness", lets pump you up with feminine hormones till you want be fucked hard every single day in your boipucci
>>
>>36014308
Damn u dumb lol
>>
>>36014333
Thats racist and not true
>>
>>36014319
They aren't hurting you, why are you being so oppressive and against it? You got some insecurity little boy?
>>
>>36014333
>I have never heard a LGBT person say "Hey, I want to become straight! Cure me pls xd"
Shitty, personal anecdotes are not evidence of anything. Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>36014308
>you can't throw everything in it
I can give that the umbrella of illness can be bigger or smaller depending on what you include, but if you don't have a level definition of the word then you don't have a very clear compass on what defines illness for you.
For me, it would be "some part of the person that is sub-optimally functioning to the point that it becomes harmful if not treated properly."
Even that leaves plenty of wiggle room because "sub-optimally functioning" is very vague in itself. I wouldn't call things mental disorders or illnesses as much as I would call them behavioral disorders, because you can't really understand how or what anyone but yourself is thinking, but behavior is easier to quantify and at least relatively more objective in what is or isn't harmful. In this respect, if someone who is diagnosed with schizophrenia is stable and functioning well, then whether or not they are ill mentally is more up to them because by observable behavioral measurements they are doing just fine.

>>36014319
But why tho
>>
>believes they're a made up gender
>constantly needs validation
>????
>>
>>36014333
but gender a social construct
>>
>>36014424
marriage and girlfriends are a social construct as well
>>
>>36014346
>They aren't hurting you
They are hurting humanity by pushing this gender is more than a person's reproductive organs meme.
>>
>>36014346
They don't benefit society, sodomite lifestyles that they associate themselves with are vile and degenerate, being based on a fetish.

I hate the idea of it becoming normalised and young people who have run-of-the-mill identity issues being fooled into believing they are actually the opposite gender.

Look at all of the fucking faggot shit all over this board.
Lonely, confused people are vulnerable to exploitation.

I know what you're doing, Schlomo.
>>
>>36014470
How are they hurting humanity? They aren't the cause of overpopulations like some other horny rabbits in society (Straight people)
>>
>>36013513
Please stop quoting that 1% number, same as people quoting 10% of the population is homosexual. The real percentages are much lower.
>>
>>36014441
Same with occupations and class. I identify as transoccupational(PoTUS born into a NEET's life) but everyone, especially the trans community, treats me as a joke.
>>
>>36014495
Trannies don't contribute to society. They can only be NEETs or camwhores. The rest of society is paying for their upkeep.
>>
File: 1491251931461.jpg (94KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1491251931461.jpg
94KB, 600x421px
>>36014424
Human rights are a social construct as well.
>>
>>36014495
By saying they are transgender instead of transsexual
>>
>>36014484
>See straight shit all my life
>Get deluded into believing that straight is the only way to go
>I find straight people having sex the most disgusting thing ever to exist
>Slowly start to get confused since I never had a sexual or romantic attraction to females
>Believe myself to be degenerate because society says so and try my best to surpress it since I live in a heterosexual dominated society
>One day I realize that all those straight people out there are just selfish pricks and horrible people
>Can't get out of the closet because how dangerous it is
This is my life, tell me that I am a sodomite, I dare you.
>>
>>36013513
>indulge
>treat
You do realize that a Treatment in psychology is whatever we can do to alleviate the suffering of the individual and better their mental health without causing further stress or suffering. For psychotics, we give them medicine because we can alleviate their symptoms. For transgendered people, we help them match their exterior to how they feel. If being a virgin was a mental illness, we'd probably do something about getting repressed folk like you a good lay.
>>
>>36014528
Its because nobody is hiring trannies, that says something about your own racist views, cis scum
>>
>>36014424
You know what else is a social construct?

SOCIETY

If you don't like social constructs, get the fuck out.
>>
>>36014502
>Please stop quoting that 99% number that the population is straight. The real percentages are far much lower
>(You)
>>
>>36014583
Society was a mistake, they have only brought me depression and solitude
>>
>>36014607
2bad4u

sux about ur mental disorder
>>
>>36014558
>This is my life, tell me that I am a sodomite, I dare you.

Well it doesn't sound like you are engaging in sodomy, so I have no reason to do that.

>One day I realize that all those straight people out there are just selfish pricks and horrible people

You are mentally ill and have a persecution complex.
>>
>>36014630
All trannies have a massive persecution complex. They're worse than jews.
>>
What is the point of a homosexual relationship?

You can't reproduce.
>>
File: 1490073643615.jpg (23KB, 272x347px) Image search: [Google]
1490073643615.jpg
23KB, 272x347px
>>36014562
gender dysphoria is a mental illness
>>
>>36014664
You can adopt as a gay couple
>>
>>36014583
Im socially constructed to not have to agree with your retarded views. You have to respect my socially constructed rights to believe a person's sex is irrellevant and gender is a retarded concept
>>
>>36014558
Sodomite. Why the fuck do you care about other people's sexuality? They're not forcing you to be straight. I would even say nowadays, people are more accepting of the LGBT community than ever. Btw this is coming from a gay guy. I've never had someone come up to me and call me a faggot unironically. Even if they did I wouldn't give a shit. Freedom of speech. Deal with it pussy. You're basically bashing other people because of their sexuality. You're no better than a sexist or a racist. You're the reason people give us shit. Because you have the victim mentality and you talk shit about straight people for no other reason than "ewww ur straight" and the fact that you met a few assholes. You're the reason they hate us. Because of idiots like you that falsely believe steryotypes. Kill yourself today you useless cunt.
>>
>>36014701
Fuck off. I know people that were literally almost killed by homophobes, good for you that you are living in a LGBT community but that doesn't apply for the rest of the world. And yes they are forcing me to be straight, anything other than straight and you will receive constant persuction for your sexuality.
>>
>>36014692
>pretending a child that isn't yours is yours

You should stick playing with dolls at that point if you're that delusional.
>>
>>36014719
>I know people that were literally almost killed by homophobes

I'm guessing you live in a 3rd world shit hole
>>
>>36014701
Today OP was a faggot even more than a genuine faggot
>>
>>36014694
I'll socially deconstruct your face you fucking queer
>>
>>36014732
I live in a republican state, but I guess you wouldn't have thought so since you have had sooooo maaany friends in your life and your family was sooo supportive of your decision to come out of the closet rigghtt ^___^
>>
>>36014719
>anything other than straight and you will receive constant persuction for your sexuality.

Protip: don't introduce yourself by telling everybody you love cock up your shit hole, and nobody will even know!
>>
>>36014754
>I live in a republican state
This is officially bait. I've been to multiple republican states. I've seen no homophobes there. Not even joking. Also yeah, they were. Not my fault you have a garbage family and you live in a shit state.
>>
>>36013675
You werent born uncomfortable in your body. Little baby you was fine with your body. Toddler you was fine with his body. It's overwhelmingly likely you were mostly ok with your body until puberty hits, at this point EVERYONE feels uncomfortable with their body. Then after anywhere between a few months and a few years people adjust.

Unless, of course, certain groups funded by very powerful people enact lobbies overloading popular culture with the idea the solution to your problem is to butcher your genitals and pump you full of hormones. The human mind is malleable and susceptible to social pressure. Companies convinced people to smoke in the 50s, companies persuade people to transition in 2017.
>>
>>36014779
>daammmnn bruuh look at that niceee asss, you feel mee bruhh???
>"y-yeah"
-___-
>>
>>36014784
>My personal experiece matters on your own personal situation even though they are nowhere close to each other
Thats like saying to a little african kid "DUDE WHY DONT YOU HAVE FOOD, IVE BEEN TO AFRICA AND I HAVE SEEN SO MANY NIGGERS IN THIS RESTAURANT I WAS EATING!!!"
>>
>>36014800
Don't hang around degenerate niggers and you won't be expected to ooga booga about women's asses.
>>
>>36014562
>hurr durr u must be a virgin so your argument's invalid
Holy shit you're a retard. If someone said they seriously feel like they're a shark, identify as a shark, and not being a shark is causing them suffering. The reasonable response is not to devise surgical techniques so that person can have their body irreversibly surgically altered to appear like a shark on the off chance it alleviates their symptoms. The reasonable response is to treat them for their mental illness by addressing the reasons why they have such a psychological disconnect between reality and how they feel, and going from there.

Next you'll be telling me that the solution for those people who are convinced that they're dead is to provide them with cosmetic surgery to more resemble a corpse so they can feel more comfortable with their bodies. Maybe we should treat people suffering from paranoia disorders not by treating them, but by pretending that yes, there are threats lurking and watching around every corner; that way they can feel better about being paranoid.
>>
>>36014824
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read. It's funny how you automatically assume all straight people are homophobic. That's what happens when you drop out in the fourth grade. Go back to Tumblr and cry about how some cashier wouldn't give you half off because you're gay or some other stupid shit you'd make up for those oppression points.
>>
>>36014558
you are a sodomite.
>>
File: 1460830370785.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1460830370785.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>36014797
my body, my rules

i aint gonna let some orange burger do surgery to my brain just because i dont identify myself as a straight cis male
>>
File: 1490201219753.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490201219753.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>36014861
>Get oppressed in this thread
>Point out
>BRUUUUHUHHHHH STOP PRETENDINGGG XDDDDD GO BAK 2 TUMBLR XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>36014861
Gays and trannies are always such massive cunts. Expecting special snowflake treatment.
>>
>>36013675
I'm not comfortable being born in a manlet body. I indentitfy as Chad now and girls that won't fuck me are bigots
>>
>>36014879
>oppressed
>in a thread on 4chan

Fucking retarded cunt
>>
>>36014901
Thats retarded, you can't identify as something and expect special treatment.
Transexuals never asked for that, instead they are on the receiving end of disprivilige
>>
File: 1483312523098.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483312523098.png
193KB, 657x527px
Faggots are maIe roasties lmao
>>
It sure would be nice to know I could raise children without having to worry about kikes constantly trying to brainwash them into this degenerate shit.
>>
>>36014911
4chan is part of the social media now for a couple of years, thus its a direct representative of our society
>>
File: 1491286102861.png (675KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491286102861.png
675KB, 750x750px
>>36013415
I'd say the biological construction of a human (sex) and the societal perception of that human's sexuality (gender) are not the same.
But also fuck people who want to fund their body mutilation with tax money, I don't pay tax so your sex fetish can get out of hand.
Just be a girly man like everybody with that problem did for thousands of years. Having operations doesn't even lead to more positive outcomes, if anything not having this dream of how things could be leads to more depression.
>>
>>36014701
Our ancestors have fought,BLED and DIED for the rights that we enjoy today. So far I am concerned, you are a traitor to the cause
>>
>>36014937
>Transexuals never asked for that

What the fuck are you on. It's the exact opposite. Trannies are always everywhere loudly crying for special snowflake treatment and cry bigotry if someone doesn't bend over 100% to their wants.
>>
>>36014987
The reason why people don't have positive outcomes is because how society treats those people. We need proper education on social that are more LGBTQIAPK friendly
>>
>>36015146
>Straight people are always everywhere so loudly crying for special snowflake treatment because they're favourite character in movie "X" is in a gay relationship or identifies not as a Straight Cis Male
>>
>>36015159
This is definitely a possibility, but until we see positive outcomes, funding such operations seems a waste of my taxpayer money, especially when I have to bunny hop around holes in the street and dodge leaking air conditioners hanging from buildings.
>>
>>36015176
>more than 60% taxmoney goes to useless military bs
>Doesn't want to spend less than 0.0001% of that amount to proper education
>mfw
>>
>>36015172
This is not true at all, you delusional liar.
>>
>>36015159
The one who needs education is you. Mainly on how to not be an obnoxious entitled special snowflake.
>>
>>36015184
I also don't want my money used to kill people abroad. I am perfectly capable of having more than one item on my taxes blacklist.
>>
File: 1489891406085.jpg (185KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1489891406085.jpg
185KB, 750x1334px
>>36015211
Got proof to back that up?
>>
>>36015328
You can't disprove a negative. You made a claim "X happened!" so it's up to you to prove it.
>>
>>36015357
Not him, but his X happened claim was just a mockery of your X happened claim here >>36015146
>>
>>36015176
Why dont you fags learn to deal with society not accepting you for how you see yourself like all the people who dont indentify as transgender but feel just as marginalized by constructed western gender norms as trans individuals
>>
>>36015457
Did you misquote?
You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Who else feels like the whole gender discussion is just a cover up for all the other fucked up stuff going on in society.
25 years ago if we got wind the Russians hacked our elections we'd have riots all across the country, now it seems like only assholes on MSNBC care about it because we're all too busy arguing whether or not it's gay to fuck traps.
>>
>>36014879
How am I oppressed? The person I'm talking to is acting oppressed as fuck blaming all straight people for being iterally Hitler. Fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1480596575915.jpg (35KB, 720x402px) Image search: [Google]
1480596575915.jpg
35KB, 720x402px
>I am female in a male body
>how do you prove that? you look like a male and have male genitalia
>WELL I FEEL THAT WAY OK
>but you are still a man
>NO I ACT LIKE A GIRL SEE I AM FEMALE
>acting like a girl is not going to make you any less male, sex and gender are the same thing and are biological and cannot be changed
>NO YOU STUPID BIGOT STOP IT AAAAAAAAA GENDER ROLES DON'T EXIST I CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT
>you are the one assigning gender roles by saying if you act feminine you are a female
>AAAAAAAAAA *kills xyrself*
>>
>>36015777
>I am female in a male body

My perception of myself is that of a woman, even though my physical vessel that the outside world used to interpret me is that of a man.

This is the argument being made by transgendered people.
Their illness is that they get depressed when they are treated like men, and this is a problem because to outside observers they appear to be men.

All the AAAAAAAAAA BIGOT AAAAAAAAA STOP IT CAPS LOCK CRUISE CONTROL REDDIT REDDIT shit you write is irrelevant when you don't even showcase the reality of the situation. They aren't claiming their body is female, they are claiming their ego, the I, the self perception, is female. A biology book doesn't cancel that.
>>
>>36015832
My ego, or self perception, is that of a deer.
I belong to a mental hospital, I don't need to be given pills that make me grow antlers and hooves.
>>
>>36015846
>A. My ego, or self perception, is that of a deer.
>B. I belong to a mental hospital, I don't need to be given pills that make me grow antlers and hooves.

I agree that from A follows B.
However if A were true for you, you wouldn't believe B. You would think that yes, you do need antlers and hooves, of course you do, and how come everyone hates you and wants to prevent you, instead of helping out in your hour of need?

You are trying to act crazy, and then you act rational instead.
A person who thinks he is a deer will not make the statement that deer-people are crazy and should be jailed for their own safety.
>>
>>36015777
>1 biology book

Nice try, anon. But biology is a social construct.
>>
>>36015832
If you are born a man and think of yourself as a woman then you are insane. Your perception of yourself is wrong. That's all there is to it. Reality is not subject to opinion.
>>
>>36015184
>more than 60% tax money goes to useless military BS

No it doesn't you fucking moron. Discretionary spending is what you're talking about.

Fucking dumb subhuman cunt.
>>
>>36015887
>you are insane
Insanity is literally an arbitrary line that we move depending on pop culture. Homosexuality used to be insanity. Cowardice used to be insanity.

>Your perception of yourself is wrong.
Yes, thats the illness. And the first treatment is trying to change your perception. When that fails, the second treatment is trying to change yourself to fit the perception.
Left untreated, this leads to horrible depressed life and suicide. Treated, it has a small chance to lead to acceptance and positive outcomes.
Taking 20% instead of 0% (random numbers out of my ass) is objectively correct from self preservation stance point, so people who take the 0% way, and don't treat their illness, are double insane.
>>
>>36015872
I did that on purpose.
If I was thinking like a tranny or politically correct retard I'd be giving myself the pills.
>>
>>36015943
>Insanity is literally an arbitrary line that we move depending on pop culture. Homosexuality used to be insanity. Cowardice used to be insanity.
"Insanity: in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill."
So yes, you are insane if you are a man and look at yourself in the mirror and see a woman.
>>
>>36015943
So what you are saying is we need to work harder to achieve the first treatmemt.
>>
>>36015976
>"Insanity: in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill."
Yes, and that used to include homosexuality, cowardice, atheism and so on in different points of time.
Many people argue religious people fit that definition today. Its a shit definition, very subjective, because it has too many buzzwords.

>>36015991
We already try to force the first treatment, by refusing to subsidize the second, or making it illegal. It doesn't always work, there are people who just need the second one (or ultimately can't get relief in any way).
>>
>>36013415
I feel bad a lot about being trans and it is a mental illness I will agree but I seriously would've killed myself if I didn't transition. If someone wanted to kill me I would let them my life has been shit since day one. I have so many more problems than just being trans but the one that bothers me the most is probably being trans. It's kill yourself if you don't transition or feel a little better but 99% of people hate you and think you're a freak. It's a mental disorder you're right and I wish there was a cure but there simply is not. I do wish people would just treat me like a person though. Oh well life is a bitch.
>>
>>36016043
These feelings are not exclusive to you or transsexuals.
You don't even need a reason. If you asked me to write a list of whats wrong with me, it would probably be a few lines of trivial shit, yet I still can't (and really don't want to maybe) fit anywhere, and just sit and rot.
>>
>>36016023
>Yes, and that used to include homosexuality, cowardice, atheism and so on in different points of time.
Not me. Use your own reason to determine what is insane and what isn't.
"Some people before have used this word incorrectly so it's meaningless now!"
Homosexuals cannot be considered insane because you cannot verify their sexual preference.
Atheists cannot be considered insane because you cannot verify the existence of God.
What's this about cowards being insane? Running away from danger is a good survival strategy.

People who think they are something that they are not is the literal definition of insanity.
Getting a prescription is super easy, you just have to tell them some unverifiable bullshit.
>>
>>36016145
>"Some people before have used this word incorrectly so it's meaningless now!"

The definition of insanity isn't a mathematical formula, its not objectively true and universal. They didn't "use it wrong", it just meant something different back then.

You are being very basic, think about it for a few minutes and I am sure you will get it.
>>
File: deep-meditation-compressed.jpg (35KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
deep-meditation-compressed.jpg
35KB, 680x380px
DELUDED: jews are shilling transsexuality because they want an emasculated slave race

TRANSMUTED: effeminacy is a result of society selecting against high-test men with eg. prisons and reduced mating prospects and the jews are desperately trying to prevent the collapse of the west by importing thousands of high-test muslims and hoping they'll naturalize
>>
>>36016222
in before nobody listens to these trips
>>
>>36016216
Concepts and ideas exist in reality.
I know this is a difficult concept to grasp for someone who thinks people can decide what gender they are but our world is comprised of objective realities. I can't decide to fly up in the sky when I don't want the laws of physics to apply to me.
>>
>>36016243
The definition of clinical insanity is not objective reality that just exists, it is very obviously a social construct.
To even consider it would require awareness, which for the most part of reality didn't exist.

Again you are being basic and posting before thinking. Come on, take a break for a couple of minutes and think.
>>
>>36016277
>everything I don't like is a social construct
>>
>>36016316
Everything that didn't exist until society created it, so it can serve society, is a social construct.
>>
>>36016598
you are a social construct
>>
>>36016735
My behavior or what? Which part of me?
At this point you are throwing shit to see if it sticks.
>>
>>36016735
Your mom dude xD
>>
>>36016745
your words are social constructs so i can ignore them and in my own personal reality i am right so stop posting
>>
>>36015545
>hacked our election
You make it sound like they rigged ballot boxes or changed vote tallies
>>
>>36016776
I am sad to see you regress that low. I accept your surrender all the same.
>>
>>36016796
surrender is a social construct
>>
>>36016776
You sir have gained my upvote xD
>>
>>36016804
Haha You're really showing him bro

He doesn't know how to respond xD
>>
>>36016823
ironic shitposting is a social construct
>>
>>36016832
haha well memed good sir you earned yourself another upboat xD
>>
>>36016791
Putin hacked the US elections.
>>
>>36016860
Okay. Now elaborate on what you mean by "hacked the elections"? Did he change vote counts? Did he install software in electronic ballot machines?
>>
>>36016951
He added votes in Trump's favor to make him win.
>>
>>36016958
I mean I'm pretty sure that is common knowledge. The only people that deny that are /pol/tards.
>>
>>36016970
This, literally everyone knows trump cheated to become the president, he is Putin's puppet
>>
File: 1491182191769.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1491182191769.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>36016958
>>36016970
>>36016981
Subarashii. Impeccable. These posts... they taste like divine nectar
>>
>>36017013
Where is your proof that Trump didn't hack the elections ?
>>
>>36016951
Russian media, with or without orders from Putin, reported on issues with Clinton and the democratic party and the election process.
Those issues swung some votes in Trumps favor. It is bad taste for one sovereign state to meddle in the election process of another, even if it is indirectly.

Thats the best I have, people who think there was actual literal hacking of votes are misinformed. The "hack" meme started when it was implied that the information about the Clinton family and foundation had been illegally obtained, thus they were hacked. Not the votes, the archive of the Clintons was allegedly hacked, allegedly by the russian media.
>>
File: tumblr_static_grey2.gif (915KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_grey2.gif
915KB, 500x375px
>>36014346
Pedos aren't hiring me yet they can get an eternity of being pounded by Tyrone for acting on their desires out even mentioning it.
>>
File: 1476178542650.png (660KB, 720x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476178542650.png
660KB, 720x640px
>>36017044
You think that could have to do with how Clinton was threatening to go to war with Russia over literally nothing?

and that's ignoring the billions UAE and the Saudi princes have donated to the Clintons over the years
>>
File: 1491256317736.jpg (66KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491256317736.jpg
66KB, 600x720px
>>36017044
I basically agree with this post, but the phrase "hacked the election" is being thrown around a lot by the media as intentional misdirection, similarly to the way the media underhandedly tricked americans into believing that Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Not to be pedantic, but Russia technically hacked a private body, (the DNC), not the election itself. And in regards to Russian media reporting, there was plenty of domestic media scrutiny of Trump to balance it out.
>>36017035
>he asks me to prove a negative
Oh, my... Oh... Delectable.... I never knew such posts could satiate my deep desire....
>>
>>36017119
everyone knows putin hacked the election... come on do you think a clown like trump could win the elections honestly? he's a giant idiot who can't tie his shoes.
>>
File: 1488924469740.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1488924469740.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>36017167
Oh god yes, please keep going! I'm close! Just a little bit more!
>>
>>36017102
What does your post have to do with the question if Russia meddled?
Them having or not having a valid reason doesn't mean they didn't meddle.
Other states meddling doesn't mean Russia didn't meddle.

You are just citing random (alleged) facts, without tackling the one proposed.
>>
>>36014319
>force a bunch of guys to become an insurgency because a dead jew book said to
>they can look like anyone, be born to anyone, and nature keeps making more of them, so it's not like you can just bomb their country to make them stop
>only positions of authority allow them to freely act, so you're basically forcing them to infiltrate your power structure, with the threat of death or worse if they don't
>also you've made it abundantly clear that you hate them and want to kill them, so once they've infiltrated your power structures, they don't feel any real loyalty toward you

retarded strategy bro
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.