[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to girl for a few days >things seem to be going well

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1431148788873.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1431148788873.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>talk to girl for a few days
>things seem to be going well
>she stops responding

EVERY FUCKING TIME

this is the first time i put myself out there in a while AND THE SAME SHIT HAPPENS AGAIN, though at least i almost made it a week before she stopped messaging me

fuck this gay earth
>>
File: enough.jpg (86KB, 1500x958px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
86KB, 1500x958px
>>36013173
This has happened to me more than anything. Why do these cunts do this? Why can't they just honestly reject you. Seriously this causes more emotional damage because you have no idea what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>36013173
>>she stops responding

What, did she just stand there and acted as if you weren't there? Or were you """talking""" via text?

Next time set up a date asap and stop wasting everybody's time. Texting doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>36013648
Only chads will get a yes to a date response within an instant like that. Us average/below average people have to actually talk first before we get anywhere and if we're lucky and actually do well some us are NEETs so...

Honestly the best case scenario is move to a place where women are less driven by resources and shallow shit or take the risk and try and date someone younger. Because when girls are younger they're less aware of the power they have and actually like you for you.
>>
>>36013648
Not him, but texting makes me feel much more comfortable and I can be honest about what I'm feeling.
>>
>>36013709
This is were you're wrong. The girl probably stopped responding for precisely the reason that OP didn't ask her out. If she just wanted to talk about stuff, she could do it with her platonic friends. If your on a dating app or whatver, you want to go on dates and meet people. News flash: Going out and meeting new people is fun. Talking to strangers via text gets old quick.
>>
>>36013725
Texting alone won't make a girl fall for you though. You need to meet and make her feel good iny our company. You'll also need to get phyiscal soon or you'll end up as another platonic friend of hers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.