[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "father pretends to be retarded for years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe Revelations.jpg (43KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Revelations.jpg
43KB, 612x612px
>it's a "father pretends to be retarded for years so you lose all semblance of respect you had for him and feel uncomfortable when he's around" episode.
>it's a "you can see your father regretting all of his decisions and wishing you were never born" episode
>it's a "dad is happy because he got to ride his motorcycle, but when it's rainy he's passive aggresive and yells at you for minding your business" episode.
>it's a "father loses his sides over some stupid shit like a typo, and it's awkward when he's the only one laughing" episode
I very much prefer when he's not around, desu.
>>
File: mathe.jpg (26KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mathe.jpg
26KB, 480x270px
>it's an "anon is stil not able to bypass the filter" episode
it's not hard desu senpai
>>
File: Uchihalover_500244_5365322.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Uchihalover_500244_5365322.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>36012772
>father pretends to be retarded for years
>>
>>36012772
>father pretends to be retarded for years
???
OriginaI
>>
>tfw your dad is at the motorcycle age

>tfw he's a dickhead about all matters regarding the motorcycle

what is it about middle aged men and motorcycles? is a motorcycle a horcrux for the middle aged mans masculinity or what?

curious because it seems to be a trend
>>
>>36012772
>>it's a "father pretends to be retarded for years so you lose all semblance of respect you had for him and feel uncomfortable when he's around" episode.
you need to explain what youre talking about or else im forced to assume it was like this > >>36013118
>>
>>36013217
>a horcrux
kill yourself you 90's born reddit filth
>>
>>36013297
>associating a word with reddit

slit your wrists vertically you knee jerk autist pisslord
>>
>>36013322
Not that guy, but fuck yeah Harry Potter terms are reddit.
>>
>>36013335

>being this autistic

i've never bothered with reddit because i vehemently dislike the format of the site. i find it to be a clusterfuck.

get over yourself
>>
File: Pretending to be retarded.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Pretending to be retarded.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>36013388
>get over yourself
Are you doing this shit on purpose now?
>>
>>36013443
why are you such a sperglord?

life must be hell for someone who gets violently triggered by words that he associates with a website he doesnt like
>>
>>36013118
>>36013214
>>36013274
He speaks like those fucking Spurdo comics. We talk about something with my brother, and we literally have to pretend he's not in the room because when he says something it's usually some shitty pun that isn't even a real world. For example, we talk about /k/ shit, someone says "Mosin Nagant", he's all like
>What :DDDD???
>Moist Nugget???? Mutt bugget???? Book luggage???
He rarely bathes, wears either 5 layers of clothes when he's going outside when it's warm, or one t-shirt when it's cold and then acts pissed off like it's our fault he's sick.

Toilet humour is probably his favourite kind and whenever he goes to shit he makes sure everybody knows.
>NO EAVESDROPPING, ANON :DDDD
>HONEY I THINK YOU DON'T WANT TO GO IN THERE :DDDD

Other than that, he's rude, he constantly says to my mom that she's in menopause, pissing herself or has fat legs. He also constantly talks about his preferentions and changes them on the fly to make a fuss around himself
>we all have red wine to dinner
>he makes the same joke about Cola being his favourite kind of wine, how alcohol makes us all dumb

>Mom bakes cake
>"hurr does it have chocolate? I hate chocolate! White is good though, so is milk, this cake is pretty good, honey? What? It has dark chocolate? It's awful, give me a snickers bar

His logic is feminine (I wanted to do that yesterday, now I don't, it's your fault for not knowing), flawed and honestly I feel like I'm arguing with a child sometimes because he is amused at being a contrarian and pretending he doesn't understand words and wants them explained to him. He also hates cursing and treats not using the "f-word" like pinnacle of intelligence.

He wasn't this autistic when we were children with my brother, I don't know what the fuck happened.
>>
>>36013217
>motorcycle age
kekekek
>>
>>36013730
Probably just his version of a midlife crises.
>>
>>36013217
Mine uses this arguments:
>you're alone, so it's like meditation
>le wind in your hair (never mind he wears a helmet)
>I like to ride (but he would never ride the same road twice because that's boring)
He never discovered he likes to be alone before, despite we pretty much live near a forest, own a dog I walk for hours, so he also could do that, and that he could basically describe all these points while riding a bicycle.

I think it's just this whole culture of being manly as fuck for owning a big, shiny bike, leather suit and a cool helmet. He treats bikers like demi-gods, I can constantly see him on biker forums, facebook groups and watching either his recordings or v-logs, at this point I would be surprised if he cheated on my mother with some bimbo just because she likes bikes and wants to ride with him. It also must be good to escape from family you probably hate for him, even for a day.
>>
>>36013217
motorcyles were a "cool thing" back when they were kids.

when we hit middle age.. i dunno.. I guess we'll be riding around on vintage game systems or something...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.