[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's midnight i can't go to sleep and i'm really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1491071261552.jpg (409KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491071261552.jpg
409KB, 680x680px
it's midnight i can't go to sleep and i'm really sad and really just want to die right now
more than usual at least
i don't even know why
someone talk to me
i need someone to talk to
about anything
please
>>
File: 13cxjt.jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
13cxjt.jpg
5KB, 245x206px
>>36012250
What do you want to talk about anon? Are you worried about something?
>>
>>36012250
did you do anything fun today? eat any good meals or watch anything cool on tv?
>>
>>36012250
Just let it slide off your back like water.

You have the willpower to make this thread. Go pace around the room, use the bathroom, and eat something sweet.
>>
>>36012250
kik or discord?
>>
>>36012250
You will forget about it then another day will feel the same, why waste time on thinking about it anon? Go play vydia, watch some Jordan Peterson or browse other boards.
>>
>>36012404
i'm not really worried about anything in particular. i just have no hope or aspirations for the future and i'm wasting my life doing nothing. i don't even want to get better, it's like the only thing that makes me "happy" anymore is sabotaging myself.
>>36012421
no, i just sat at my fucking computer desk on 4chan all day like i always do. i'm fucking useless.
>>36012422
>>36012449
every day already feels the same. none of that stuff is going to change anything. i just want to talk to someone for a little while.
>>36012434
i don't even know you that well yet anon. maybe we can talk here first or something
>>
>>36012250
Play a game faggot there must be some shit you haven't finished yet.
>>
>>36012577
The reason you feel like that is because you have no present goal so your dopamine reactors are -100% which in turn makes you look for social interaction. Something as simple as wanting to finish a game is enough to get you out of that mud.

t. neet shrink
>>
>>36012660
>>36012617
i have no games i want to play or finish. i haven't done anything else in months. every time i try to play something i just quit after a few minutes because i just can't motivate myself enough to do anything
>>
>>36012679
You have to ask yourself if you want to stay in that mental state forever or if you want to change it. That's all there is to it, the brain does the rest
>>
>>36012679
Well I was the same until I actually fucking played and got hooked. I remember that I went back to Fire Emblem Fates and got hooked, but when I failed to clear another Chapter after many tries I just quit and moved on to other shit.

There must be something. Nier?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.