[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't be a robot unless you say one of your favorite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: friedrich NEETzsche.jpg (21KB, 474x528px) Image search: [Google]
friedrich NEETzsche.jpg
21KB, 474x528px
You can't be a robot unless you say one of your favorite philosophers is Nietzsche even though you've never read more than ten pages of his material.
>>
>>36012243
this post is cancer. wtf. just blatant idiocy.
>>
File: 1844333.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1844333.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>36013371
It doesn't matter.

(original NEETzche)
>>
>tfw im exactly what op described

i feel attacked
>>
>>36012243
Nietzsche would spew if he saw this board.

/r9k/ isn't even a slave revolt of morals. We have no claim to moral superiority like the Jews did, which Nietzsche actually admired about them. We accept the will to power as truth, and fail in our conquest of it: literally failed ubermensch.
>>
File: 1478623783026.gif (1MB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
1478623783026.gif
1MB, 273x322px
>>36012243
nietzsche was a flaming faggot son.
>>
Implying 90% of the retardi-Os here have read any philosophy, ever or can hold a decent conversation on any given topic.

Is this bait, OP?
>>
>>36013845
INTP, studying philosophy- let's have a decent conversation then?
>>
>>36013637
We are the embodiment of his Last Man concept
>>
>guy who preached about the ubermensch and transcending society

>bunch of pencil wristed greasy-haired virgin nerds

yeah who'da thunk that r9k isn't compatible
>>
you aren't a real robot unless you know philosophy is only good for parlor tricks
>>
>>36013685
They had kinda similar conclusions in a way
>>
>>36012243
Mine is Charles Manson . No edgelord
>>
>>36014912
No, the robot is still healthy enough to feel disgust with himself. The last man can't even do that, which is why he's the last, his contentment makes him barren.
>>
>>36012243
>You can't be a robot unless you say one of your favorite philosophers is Nietzsche even though you've never read more than ten pages of his material.
i've read all his major works and i think he's important but i don't "like " his philosophy
>>36014946
he also said that personality was found in the lowest and most socially abandoned elements and that suffering was one of the preconditions for the higher type

and robots really fucking suffer and are definitely on the bottom of the social pile
>>
desu /r9k/ would identify a lot more with schopenhauer.
nietzsche doesn't really make sense for this board and the people on it.
>>
>>36015635
>nietzsche doesn't really make sense for this board and the people on it.
it makes sense for some of the people on it
>>
I have his saratustrrtrra book multiple times, loved it but can't be asked to do so in english. Sieg heil.
>>
>>36015635
>desu /r9k/ would identify a lot more with schopenhauer

^ this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.