[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's that time again. Femanons, how many beta orbiters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 41

File: 1489834815502.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1489834815502.png
334KB, 422x509px
It's that time again. Femanons, how many beta orbiters do you have? Why?
>>
>how many beta orbiters do you have
>why
1. not attractive enough, probably
2. incapable of pretending to like people when I am actively repulsed by them
>>
Serious question... I've been using 4chan since /b/ had an 11M GET. I used to browse /r9k/ back in the day when it was first created before /soc/ came into existence. I just recently started coming here again.

Are you guys fucking trolling or are there really ACTUALLY women that visit /r9k/? Apart from this stupid Eliza oneitis bullshit, there are SERIOUSLY actually women here that lurk?
>>
>>36011335
Even if they say yes, you won't believe them. You're really just asking for a timestamped picture of their tits or something. Fuck off.
>>
>>36011335

I went to an offshoot of this board called 4chan but replace the a with an o. It had a tinychat and there was a shitload of actual girls. Pretty ones too.
>>
>>36011335
idk but women seem to frequent /fa/ more than anything I find. Women have no use for this board, its just for a bunch of fat unfuckables to bitch about their shitty lives.
>>
>>36011360
I used to come to /r9k/ for greentexts about neets and autists and their hilarious shenanigans they get into now it's just a bunch of faggots whining.
>>
>>36011279
>Femanons, how many beta orbiters do you have?
20ish
>Why?
I had a lonely childhood/adolescence and am making up for it by having as many people obsess over me as possible
>>
>>36011279
none because I'm aloof and distant. Because I would hate it if they.found out I was fat and ugly.
>>
>>36011421
Don't you feel guilty for toying with that many people though?
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>36011421
>making up for it by having as many people obsess over me as possible
orbitted a girl in college who told me that that's why she let guys orbit her. she was a late bloomer who had no attention in hs. she admitted that to me and i still orbitted her for a couple more years.
>>
>>36011421
I can agree, it makes me feel less like a lonely fag when strangers are drooling over me
>>
>>36011481
Only whenever it's become really obvious that I've hurt them. There's a few painful memories where I've hurt someone that didn't deserve it, but ultimately I'm better off for sustaining myself this way.
>>
>>36011503
Do you have a lot of beta orbiters then, anon? Or are you just making an observation?
>>
>>36011512
That's fair. How do you rope them in, exactly?
>>
I have one guy who I talk to pretty often. I wouldn't actually have sex with him because I had a boyfriend but I do try to keep him happy a little. He gets jealous and I know he wants me but honestly I just want to make sure he's doing okay.
I have another guy who tries to buy me flowers and ice cream, he's protective of me and drives me places and also gets jealous, I actually kissed him once.
One of my boyfriend's friends "orbits" me a little too....
>>
>>36011512
any way to tell if somebody has a lot of orbiters?
i try not to orbit girls but i want to make sure i dont talk to the girls that do have them
>>
sage "femanon" threads or don't reply
>>
This isn't fair, I wouldn't do this to people even if I had the option to.
Think about empathy.
How would you feel if someone did this to you?
please stop, pls ;___;
>>
>>36011554
You have to be willing to do what you must to get ahead in life, anon.
>>
>>36011279
None, because I'm not an attention whore who lives off tricking and abusing robots.
>>
My bf would bash my brains in if I willfully kept an orbiter.
>>
File: rain_sad.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
rain_sad.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>36011503
this is so sad and pathetic. Ironically, the orbiters are free to leave and better themselves because they get no positive reinforcement and will be forced to move on

You on the other hand are given free positive reinforcement all day for simply being sorta fuckable

If you keep this habit up, you will never become truly comfortable with yourself, or even remotely interesting as a person.

To me that is a very sad story.
>>
>>36011583
This is what I look for in a gf. Where you located?
>>
>>36011528
I just seek out lonely, isolated people and talk to them a lot. It all just falls into place from there. I don't really want to form 'normal' friendships with well-adjusted people because I know I can't be the center of their world.
>>
>>36011603
I was referring to >>36011421
more so.
>>
>>36011604
Goddamnit this is why you DONT share your gender ever. This shit.
No dude, please don't do that to yourself. Just no.
>>
>>36011626
Your resistance only makes my orbiting stronger
>>
>>36011595
This. My bf would rip my fuckin asshole from my body.
>>
>>36011603
I'd consider the sad story to be my childhood and adolescence, actually. My pre-adult life in general.
>>
>>36011626
I know something you will never be able to know roastie: loneliness.
The only thing I can do is keep trying despite your hurtful words. There is nothing else to do but despair, and I have despaired for far too long.
>>
>>36011335
>inb4 bait or roastie REEEEEE
>>
>>36011656
you can only use that as an excuse until you enter your 30's. After that no one will care. Unless they want to mate with you.
>>
>>36011671
Who said I'm not lonely?
I can be lonely and enjoy it.
You guys are the one making being a robot seem so bad. I enjoy being alone, watching magnum P.I or playing skyrim and my phone never interupts.never have to worry about turning down plans with normies. It's nice. It used to suck, but you either embrace it or it kills you.
Embrace it fucker.
>>
>>36011612
You sound like a sociopath.
Leave the fucking robots alone.
>>
>1
>my mom said i can't go out with him because he's not jewish and i want my mommy to love me so i said no

love you mom
>>
>>36011753
Pain can never be erased unless it's transferred to another.
>>
>>36011761
You should start calling him "good goy"
>>
>>36011746
That's not loneliness then you fucker.
You are not lonely cause you know you can find your "soulmate" at the snap of fingers, and yet I'm forced to look at wonderful people and get denied by them because like you they're "comfy being alone", or "not interested in romance", or "only want online friends".
Fuck your kind. You are not lonely, you are an asshole.
>>
>>36011709
Unfortunately a lot of women still get a lot of attention in their 30's. I'd say it's more like mid 40's that they get less attention.
>>
Ladies, I am looking to become a beta orbiter.
Sign me up!
>>
>>36011812
I'm actually serious please I'm so alone. I will be satisfied with your fake love.
I just need someone to vent to about my horrible life.
pls pls pls pls pls pls
>>
>>36011293
how does it feel to have biologically failed as a female, you're on the lowest difficulty and you still lose

you must be really retarded, really ugly and a horrible person.
>>
>>36011791
This. If you're lonely you're not comfy being alone, there's a huge difference between the two. Then you come back like little dogs begging for the same men you rejected once you age and lose your looks. Why should they eventually give you the attention you denied them?
>>
>>36011791
Who the fuck said anything about a soulmate?
Jesus christ dude who hurt you? You just started blurt in out your own issues when no one even said anything like that lmao
>>
>>36011859
Why should anyone give attention to a man with so little self worth he skirt chashes random female from the fucking internett?
>>
>>36011901
You don't understand what it's like to find someone that is so perfect and not being able to talk to them because the only thing you can think about is loneliness and are nothing but a worthless pity beggar.
No one will ever want to talk to me because im lonely.
Thats what loneliness really is.
>>
>>36011929
You need a therapist man. You're just spilling your guts and no one here can give you a prescription.
>>
>>36011919
thats the whole issue! Thats what loneliness is!
If you're lonely you're doomed! Loneliness is trying desperately and being fucked over by that desperation.
>>
>>36011946
Ha! You think I havn't tried? You really think some fake ass bitch repeating my questions back to me is gonna help? There is no self realization for this.
Its not a mental thing, it's a physical fact that i cannot be loved because I am lonely.
>>
File: 1490523528797.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1490523528797.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>>36011978
I know that feel anon. You need a hug.
>>
>>36012001
Please love me anon, I'm begging you.
I want to be appreciated for who I am. ;___;
>>
>>36011978
Wahhhh I'm lonely and that's why no one loves mee
You got it backwards. No one loves you because you won't let them get near you. You spit venom at people all fucking day and then feel all alone and sad. Well guess what, no one wants to hang out with Debbie downer and thier sidekick baby-me betsy. Just don't look so Goddamn lonely, stop telling everyone you're lonely and just act fucking normal.
Also don't tell me you can't find a fucking therapist. Even America has free fucking therapy. Stop making excuses that remove you from the blame.
>>
>>36011978
Same, I've had friends that try to help me out of depression but they usually give up. Loneliness leads to more loneliness.
>>
>>36012018
>dude just dont act sad
I hate you. I hate you so much. I hate you for not being able to understand me.
>>
>>36012034
You don't want to change. That's all.
>>
File: 1488646533798.jpg (106KB, 555x743px) Image search: [Google]
1488646533798.jpg
106KB, 555x743px
>>36011279
>femanons
If I actually got in a relationship with one of these "people" I'm pretty sure that id accidentally kill them
>>
>>36012049
I'm so sorry I can't understand why some little bit ch in the internett can't just go get therapy and try to get better like plant of other robots. Drink some fucking water and make a change or go ahead and start hoarding easter baskets and milk jugs in your house.
>>
>>36012053
I DONT WANT TO CHANGE EH?
I SPEND EVERY FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE TRYING TO CHANGE IT, I POUR MY HEART AND SOUL OUT ON THE INTERNET, I TAKE AS MANY DRUGS AS I CAN SO I CAN EXPERIENCE AN ALTERNATE REALITY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND WHEN IM SOBER IM PLAYING ROLEPLAYING GAMES SO I CAN ESCAPE REALITY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012018
Why are you women so fucking ville? Where is your heart?
>>36012049
We understand you anon. "Femanon" most likely had it easy and can't understand.
>>
>>36011753
>sociopath
>even though I said I feel guilty when I hurt others

Anon...
>>
>>36012081
Get real doctor drugs, like somone who actually wanted to change would.
>>
>>36012103
>real doctor drugs
YOU FUCKING STACEY BITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE EXTENT OF MY DRUG USE,
NOTHING CAN MAKE OTHERS LOVE ME,
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!!
THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO BE LOVED
>>
>>36012097
Lmao don't worry anon, fem is mean because they just don't understand what 'lonely' means
THE WHOLE WORLD DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WAAAAAHHHH IT CANT POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS I COULD FIX WAHHHHH
>>
>>36012075
This is shit advice. This is truly stupid. You're truly stupid. This is why we hate women. You're disgusting creatures.
>Drink some fucking water
Water is a fucking necessity for survival you god damn imbecile. That won't do anything for loneliness. Loneliness can only be cured with the presence of someone appreciative.
>>
>>36012118
?? I don't understand why you won't just go get professional help instead of sitting in front of a glass box reeee'ING all day and fapping with your tears?
Yeah I don't understand.
>>
>>36012129
heh, try fixing being norn an impoverished ugly autistic cunt that hates everything about themselves,
YOU FUCKING EVERYTHING HAVING STACEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012139
Water is proven to help with depression you inbred mole person. Garantee half you fucks don't drink a single cup of water durring the day.
>>
>>36012103
>>36012118

https://www.amazon.com/Polygala-Tenuifolia-Extact-Ganules-bottle/dp/B00QBC80JE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1491288912&sr=8-1&keywords=polygala+tenuifolia

This actually helps a lot with my PTSD, hyperarousal, and severe depression. I pour a large glass of water and mix it in there. It seems more effective than SSRIs, maybe because it's spread throughout an entire drink. I dunno. Either way, suicide doesn't seem as much of an inevitability as it used to be, even if I'm still somewhat of a risk.
>>
>>36012142
I am trying to do that...
please stop bullying me.
I am trying my best :(

the doctor isnt working for me. I still go anyways. I take everything that can help. I try every technique they say will help.
pls. I try so hard. Why cant it work?
pls just work. I want to wake up as a stacey pls. pls pls.
>>
>>36012154
I drink 32 oz of water a day and I still get suicidal thoughts and feel dead inside. You're on a new level of stupid if you think water is going to magically cure someone who hates their life. Lmao.
>>
File: 1407303027536.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407303027536.png
129KB, 724x611px
My my, the beta orbiters in this thread sure are getting fiesty, aren't they?
>>
>>36011279
It's tough to deal with orbiter collectors.

On one hand, there's a reason they have orbiters. It's usually because they know very well how the male brain works, especially the nerdy reclusive male brain like you'll find on most parts of 4chan. Because of this, she's often a very likeable girl, and it's easy to get closer to her.

But can you ever know if you're "special", or if you're just another orbiter? I've been talking to a girl recently that has several orbiters who even pay her money simply for her attention. I've actually talked to 5 or 6 girls who receive money from their orbitors, it's quite insane.

I've seen her chat in public spaces, and she's really raunchy and just shitposts all day. But in private messages she puts on this act; very innocent, pure maiden who just wants a hug. I never message her first, she always messages me as soon as she wakes up in the morning, so I never really felt that I was in orbit since she's essentially the one giving ME attention.

It's hard to tell if something is genuine or if she's just trying to get me into orbit. It's kind of exciting in one way, although I feel I'm going to get hurt in the end.
>>
>>36012075
THIS is how I know you have an easy fucking life. You don't know how hard it is to just "change" a habit and talk to a stranger about your problems. You've never experienced any of these emotions. You're uneducated and inexperienced.
>>
>>36012168
Dude who cares if your stacy? This is what pissed me off.
Be YOU dude, your kind, timid, and probably the most gentle person I would ever meet but you fucking SIT THERE and be SAD insteam of gently expanding, touching people's lives lightly at first. Just wave to a baby or nod at somone from your fucking car window. They won't get mad, they won't try to make fun of you. They'll nod back, think "hm.hello" then THEY KEEP GOING AND SO DO YOU
FUCK DUDE
>>
>>36012240
how do you get the impression that I am gentle?
Im an abrasive fucktard that hates everything, my heart has been poisoned by loneliness.
I cannot see a baby without welling up inside with sadness, I look down at the ground and hope I can disapear.
I cannot even go outside like you describe, the tears and frustration are too much to bare.
You will never understand this though, cause you're stacey.
>>
>>36012240
You sound like my kind of girl. Please let me orbit you.
>>
File: 1489507222096.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1489507222096.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>36012070
> Them
THIS MEME NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE YOU DYKE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012234
any female that has orbiters will most likely hurt you. they love attention and they're accustomed to it. the moment you stop giving her attention she'll turn to the 10 guys lined up waiting for her. huge red flag lad.
>>
>>36012284
What are you on about? That's the correct use of the word o think...
>>
>>36012240
Like I hate robots because YOU ALL BC OULD BE BEUTIFUL PEOPLE, THE KINDA OF PEOPLE ANYONE WOULD CALL FRIEND AND FUCK DUDE IDK ALL OF YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NO TH ING TO OFFER BUT YOU GET ON 4CHAN AND TYPE WITTY SHIT, FUNNY SHIT EVEN THOUGHT FL SHIT BUT YOU CANT FUCKING SAY IT????JUST SAY IT.
JUST SAY THINGS.
STOP THINKING YOU AREN'T A GOOD PERSON OR GOOD ENOUGH.
FUCK DUDE EVERYONE HAS GOOD, EVERYONE HAS WORTH.
YOU GOT A SPECUAL BLOODTYPE? GUESS WHAT NIGGA SOMONE OUT THERE NEEDS YOU. YOU GOT ANY FOR OF INTERNAL ORGAN?
GET NEWS THEN.
YOU HAVE WORTH.
YOU HAVE WORTH
YOU HAVE WORTH
SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOU HAVE WORTH
>>
>>36012305
>don't let your dreams be dreams: the 4chan post
>>
>>36012305
>nigga
>lolwut.png
>also implying its that easy
>>
>>36012305
YOU WILL NEVER BE MY GF
WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS
YOU ARE THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY
BUT YOU REFUSE BECAUSE YOU HATE MY LONELINESS
MY LONELINESS IS KILLING ME
AND SO ARE YOU
FUCK YOU
>>
>>36012291
Yeah, but she's REALLY cute.

I don't feel like I ever give her attention, it's very much the other way.
>>
File: 1488644076746.jpg (31KB, 537x781px) Image search: [Google]
1488644076746.jpg
31KB, 537x781px
wtf is happening in this thread
>>
wtf I love angerposting now
I should do this more often.
It feels a lot better to scream my feels into the void.
Maybe if I do it enough i will not be lonely anymore and then for the split second when im not lonely someone will love me ;__;
>>
File: 1490482857219.jpg (51KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1490482857219.jpg
51KB, 514x536px
>>36012334
anon....wew.....
>>
>>36012348
ANGRY PEPTALKS
>>
>>36012305
>Robots are only worth being meat sacks for blood transfusions and organ donations
Yeah, I'm sure that helps boost their self-esteem
>>
>>36012300
DUMB NORMIES BITCH WHORE PLEASE LEAVE YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WELCOME HERE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNCES OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012362
pretty sure they meant no matter HOW small and mundane it is, you have value. You could save somones life with your organs one day. They would remember you forever.
I like angry fem. I honestly feel preddy gud now.
>>
all I fucking wanted was a gf...
now I have anger.
WAS THIS YOUR GOAL STACEY?!!
WAS THAT YOUR PLAN?!!
WELL YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED NOW AND TRANSFORMED MY LONELINESS INTO ANGER
THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU
>>
>>36011279
0. Not even sure if my boyfriend likes me.
>>
>>36012400
What did you seek to accomplish with this post?
>>
File: 1488586201699.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
1488586201699.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
>>36012350
LETS ANGERPOST TOGETHER
FUCK YOU STACY
FUCK
YOU
AND YOUR FUCKING 300 STACY FRIENDS THAT TREAT ME LIKE TRASH
FUCKING ROASTIE WITH YOUR EASY FUCKING LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012390
THIS WAS MY GOAL. USE YOUR ANGER. FEED THE FLAME AND RISE.
>>
>>36012400
>Not even sure if my boyfriend likes me
Don't worry, you can always be a cuckquean!

>>36012408
Fuck off retard, it's the whole point of the thread.
>>
>>36012408
i hate your autism.
>>
>>36012409
-sips my coffe-
Ahhh
-enjoys silence-
-doesn't feel sad-
Nice.
>>
>>36012409
FUCKING STACIES WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR ANGER BUT THEY TRY ANYWAYS
FUCKING STACEY IS TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR OUR NEW MEME
SHE WILL SUCCEEDED BECAUSE SHE IS MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN US AND PROBABLY HAS FRIENDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>36012420
FUCKING STACEY,
WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT I JUST WANTED TO GET YOU TO EXPLAIN YOUR SITUATION,
WHY CANT YOU SEE I JUST WANTED TO COMPENSATE FOR MY LACK OF LOVE BY PEERING INTO YOURS?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012436
good, bitch, your disgusting coffee will dry your insides
>>
>>36012454
I'm OP, not your precious Stacey. Sorry anon.
>>
>>36012458
I have to shit now.
>>
File: 1489121627910.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489121627910.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>36012454
I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER WHY IS HER LIFE BETTER THAN OURS FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012433
AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!
EVERYONE FEELS THE SAME WAY ABOUT ME,
YET THEY QUESTION WHY I AM ALONE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CANT THEY SEE THEY ARE WHY I AM LONELY?
CANT THEY SEE THEY HATE ME BECAUSE I AM WHAT THEY WANT ME TO BE?!!!
STOP FORCING ME TO BE LONELY YOU SELFISH PRICKS, I JUST WANT YOUR LOVE!!!!
GROW A FUCKING HEART YOU SOULLESS FUCKS! I JUST WANT YOU EMPATHY!!!
I WANT TO SHARE MYSELF WITH YOU, AND WHEN I DO YOU REJECT ME,
WHY CANT YOU SEE,
I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?!!!!
>>
>>36012474
MMMMMM drop that turd in my mouth you submissive thot
>>
>>36012408
Nothing.

>>36012420
>you can always be a cuckquean!
Anon you use an exclamation point here, but I'm not all that excited about the prospect.
>>
>>36012490
Phonepostin
I must be constipated.
Oh god it hurts my legs are numb
>>
YOU FILL ME WITH RAGE BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING ELSE LEFT,
I TRY MY HARDEST TO BE THE BEST ME THAT I CAN BUT YOU HATE THAT,
YOU HATE THE BEST ME BECAUSE THE BEST ME IS ONLY ME DUE TO LONELINESS,
IF I WAS NOT LONELY THEN I WOULD NOT BE WHO I AM,
I HAVE FORGED MY IDENTITY ON A FALLACY BECAUSE OF YOUR HATE,
NOW IT IS MY TIME TO REFLECT MY MISERY ONTO YOU BY BEING A MIRROR OF YOUR HATRED TOWARDS ME!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1490504947443.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490504947443.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
>>36012482
ANON LETS FUCK SHIT UP
RIGHT
NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE EVERYONE FUCK FUCK FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I DIDNT WANT TO LIVE SO FUCKING MISERABLY FUCK
WHY DID EVERYTHING GO SO FUCKING WRONG
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36012514
lube it up babe ill help set that cute lil turd free
>>
>>36012518
I WANT TO DESTROY MYSELF BECAUSE I CANNOT CONTAIN THE RAGE THAT BRIGHTENS MY DAY,
THE ONLY THING I HAVE KNOWN UNTILL THIS POINT WAS LONELINESS AND I AM BUT A FRAIL VESSEL THAT CANNOT CONTAIN THIS NEW FOUND HATRED,
I WANT TO DESTROY MYSELF SO I CAN UNLEASH THE FURY UNLEASHED UPON ME BY THE MISUNDERSTANDING FUCK KNOWN AS STACEY!
I WANT HER TO FEEL EVERY SHRED OF MISERY THAT I FELT!
I WANT HER TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE LONELY!
I JUST WANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD DAMN STACEY!!
WHY CANT YOU FUCKING GET IT YOU DUMB BITCH?!!!
UNDERSTAND MEE!!!!
APRECIATE ME FOR WHO I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36012535
I pooped tiny rabbit poops
>>
>>36011612
Why not kill yourself and save everyone the trouble? You are an unfulfilled parasite.
>>
any girls here in need of an angry, no longer lonely (lie), bf?

pls shower me in attention :___;
>>
>>36012545
STUPID FUCKING WHORE
YOU DONT KNOW MISERY
YOU DONT KNOW PAIN
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN HANDED TO YOU LIKE FREE FUCKING MONEY WHILE I TRY AND TRY OVER AND OVER WITH NO FUCKING POSITIVE OUTCOME
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU NAIVE LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36012585
No, fuck off Poshun
>>
>>36012571
can i make ice cream out of your lil rabbit poopies?
>>
>>36012596
it's okay anon,
I might not be attracted to dudes, but I really appreciate what you're doing here and think it's beautiful.
Thanks for spending time here being a fellow human being.
>>
>>36011519
You can say that
>>
>>36012633
Well shit, how many then? Don't leave us in the dark, anon.
>>
>>36012624
thanks pal you too

WE SHALL UNITE AND UPRISE FROM THE LONELINESS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012664
Anon, saying that they're lesbians is an easy way for girls to get rid of guys they don't like. Even as a virgin, you should know this!
>>
File: 1487469563332.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487469563332.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>36012571
mmm.....mmmmffff.....yes....yes......anon likey....
>>
>>36012686
Nah I'm not a girl, I am the other angry anon, but im not as angry anymore.
>>
>>36012686
ITS A GUY NOT A FEMBOT
>>
>>36011603
I'm neglected in all of my relationships so, I fill the void with strangers who only in my pants. Sad really.
>>
>>36012616
Like Dippin dots?

>>36012687
They made little "plip" sounds when they hit the water.
I had to push so hard.
>>
>>36012710
glad to see you released your angry buddy, how did it feel?
>>
File: 1490241171415.png (27KB, 741x609px) Image search: [Google]
1490241171415.png
27KB, 741x609px
>>36012731
ouchie
hows your lil butthole
is hurt?
is pain?
>>
>>36011603
And I'm more comfortable with myself than anyone I know, getting flooded with complements doesn't exactly make you feel bad about yourself. None of my orbiters care though, they're just trying to bang.
>>
>>36011335
there are none, the ones that do are rare and only here because they're fat loser whores who want to feel better about themselves
>>
>>36012764
Lil butt hole is fine. My head is hurting now tho :(
>>
>>36012733
Felt much needed.
I didnt know I was so angry.
Feels sad again now though.
Angry did not fix lonely.
>>
>>36012773
Have you already posted in this thread before? If not, please answer the OP.
>>
>>36012642
Maybe like 30? I'm not exactly sure, I don't really count
>>
>>36012810
Wow. How'd you accumulate so many, anon?
>>
>>36012793
im here for you anonie
i hope you'll find your perfect stacy gf soon
>>
>>36012817
Mostly chatrooms, school, in-game, ect
>>
>>36012790
here pooper have some watuh
seems like poopies tired you out
>>
File: 1488331365328.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488331365328.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36012873
oopsiesorigini
>>
>>36012873
Tank yew
Watah make pewpees sawft agin
Ok I can't keep doing this lmao
>>
>>36012853
I don't even want a stacey gf though, I just want a gf that wants to be understood just like I do.
I guess what I'm saying is I want to have a gf that has empathy, and I think that's really hard to find.
>>
wtf has this thread become desu?
Is this how autistic people flirt?
Will the poop fetishists hook up?
Will angry anons realize their closeted homosexuality and hook up as well?
Find out on the next exciting episode of R 9 K!
>>
File: darkchao.png (231KB, 585x473px) Image search: [Google]
darkchao.png
231KB, 585x473px
anger posting seems to be the popular activity to do here, so i think i will join

GOD FUCKIKING DAMNIT KELLY WJHEY WOUNDT U LOVBE ME FUREFHJDFUDFUDU
I WANT YOU I WANT YOU EFU8WEFJOIWANT YOUURURUURU
WHY THE FUCK DID Y7OU DO THIS TO ME U FUCKING WITCH ASS PRICK
ANXIETY TO OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
FUYERFUSEIFHEIUFEUHIUCKCKCKCCKK
I WISH U NEVER HAD A CRUSH ON ME
GOOOFOOODODOFOFOFOFOOD FUCKDEWIFU9ISEHFEINGKG DAAAAAAAAAMAMANANANDSNN
LOVOEMEVOEOLVOEME
I WANT UUUUUSUUSUSUUSU
WASDJASJJAHAAAAAAAAAA
I PROMISE I WONT BE AXNIOUS THEIS TIME I PROMISE I PROMISE I PROMIS
I WILL FIND COMMON INTRESET, I WILL HOLD YOUR HAND, I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TOO U HOEEEEE
\WASJKDAIAHJWHJWBHWBHJWBHJ
>>
>>36012899
What does Stacey not understand, Anon?
>>
>>36012960
Me.
Herself.
me and herself ;__;
>>
>>36012950
Dude you're not doing it right.
Angerposting is for when you're doomed to being forever alone, it's not for when you're chad.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>36012980
i have anxiety issues that restrain me from the fruits of being a chad
sorry cunt
>>
File: 1487735031394.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487735031394.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>36012950
god damn stop before you ruin the thread
YOU'RE FUCKING DOING IT WRONG NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THATS WHY YOU DONT FUCKING BELONG HER FOR FUCKSAKE JUST ACCEPT IT AND HEAD BACK TO FAGGOTBOOK RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36012994
Oh I see,
I relate to you a bit more now.
Why do you think you're having anxiousness issues?
>>
>>36012899
dont give up anon you'll find a qt empathetic gf someday
im sure you're somewhere around 18-23 desu? seems like enough time
>>
>>36012950
This is the mind of a normie.
No individuality, always looking for the popular thing to do.
It's a wonder they can even pretend to have as complex feelings as anxiety.
>>
>>36013030
Yes, that is the age bracket I am in, but I worry I won't live long enough to find that qt.
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>36013011
cause as a kid in elementary school i was constantly teased and looked down apon to the point to where i feel like if i give anybody any positive reinforcement, it will ultimately lower their social class (ik it sounds stupid but thats how i feel)

during the course of middle school and highschool i have become a lot more of a cool person and many people want to befriend/date me now but since i have this idea in my head, i push everybody away

i feel a constant sense of dread and guilt because of it and ultimately am lonely now
>>
>>36012972
What does she need to understand about you that's so crucial that it's eating you from the inside out?
>>
File: bananas for sale.jpg (119KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
bananas for sale.jpg
119KB, 620x349px
>>36013032
eh, kinda right, but i think i fit more as a cyborg

i did it cause it seemed fun and was working to relieve stress for other anons

sorry that i cant join in on the fun
>>
Used to have 1. None now. I always felt bad taking advantage of him. I still did it, but I felt bad. Mostly I slept at his place and sometimes took food so I could spend my money on drugs.
>>
>>36013052
im in the same position. it doesnt help that its the age range you're usually going to find "the one" and our generation is infatuated with hookups instead of fulfilling relationships. makes it harder desu
>>
>>36013069
Aww anon, if it worked, it worked. You shouldn't worry about being wrong or right, try to look at it from a functionalist angle: if it does what you wanted it to, then it is.
>>36013057
I sense that you try to be cool as a social adaptation to prevent feeling like you did when you were younger, but its okay anon, I think you can find a healthy balance between being yourself and still seeming cool. Perhaps the trick is to be cool by showing people how cool yourself really is!

>>36013059
I wish I could know what it is I want her to understand so I could just tell her. Perhaps what I want is to understand myself, and because I bounce thoughts off of others as a means of understanding myself, I feel like I require someone that wants to understand me to understand myself. To complicate matters, I want to understand someone else just as much as I want to understand myself. I wonder why that is, and think I might know if I find such a being.
>>
>>36013057
You need to stop thinking so terribly about yourself. You're not a peasant or the scum of the planet. The sooner you can realise that the sooner you can put yourself out there.
>>
File: bugfries.png (901KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bugfries.png
901KB, 1600x1600px
>>36013122
think u got it slightly wrong anon
i became a cool person because i am 1 of the most genuine and true-to-myself guys out there

i just have this idea in the back of my head that makes me think im not cool when interacting with people and whatnot
i know i am cool but i dont feel cool
>>
I'm really glad this thread took a positive turn.
I love you guys. I just wish we didn't have to leave and never see each other again ;__;
>>
>>36013154
;___;
how come you get to be cool when you're being urself but no one feels the same way about me

REEEEEEE THIS IS WHY I HATE NORMIES GODDAMNIT
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR,
I DONT TRY TO BE COOL AT ALL IM JUST BEING MYSELF AND THEY FUCKING HATE IT
THEY FUCKING HATE ME
THEY REJECT MY LOVE
WHY
WHY
WHY!!!???
>>
>>36013122
I think you need to give people some time to get to know you, they can't understand you unless you're transparent about yourself. Nobody is just gonna take one look at you and understand everything about you. The key is to let someone come to an understanding about you, for them to understand every piece that makes up your being. That takes time, but it's crucial to letting others love you.
>>
File: quepasta.jpg (417KB, 1584x1188px) Image search: [Google]
quepasta.jpg
417KB, 1584x1188px
>>36013176
desu, besides my insane anxiety issues, i got a good role

sometimes you need to do some intense self work to change the way you think
also, get some cyborgs that assimilate well with normies and befriend them and try to gain some of their traits
>>
>>36013209
>dude stop being yourself
you are a fucking cancer.
Im pissed that I even believed you for a second with your lie that you are being yourself.
>>
>>36013204
how do I form long lasting bonds with people so that such a process can happen?
>>
File: birdysad.jpg (142KB, 761x764px) Image search: [Google]
birdysad.jpg
142KB, 761x764px
>>36013226
what the hell do want me to say, keep doing what doesnt work?

i didnt actually do that method, but my friends used me, the cyborg, to help them assimilate

sorry cunt, the world doesnt work for everybody
>>
To all those who think they're cool but don't feel cool, to be blunt you're not. That's like saying "Oh, I'm gay but I don't feel gay". It doesn't any make any sense, lovelies.
>>
>>36013252
Thanks for that.
It makes me feel a little bit happier to know that I've gotten someone else to embrace the futility that is trying to live a fulfilling life as me : ' )
>>
File: ilikepizza.png (77KB, 956x896px) Image search: [Google]
ilikepizza.png
77KB, 956x896px
>>36013267
ok dude, i think we have different definitions of "cool"

"cool" to me is something that is accepted by society and generally seen above the average

i am seen above the average by society, or at least the social group i am in, and that makes me "cool"
i do not FEEL i deserve this position though, so i do not FEEL "cool"
>>
None because my mental illness drives people away (bipolar 1, psychosis) and I simply have no interest in getting orbited.
>>
>>36013237
Time, bonds form with time. Little things can build bonds like experiences such as hardships.
>>
File: fakebird.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
fakebird.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>36013278
ok niger, but changing mentalities doesnt make you feel like less of a person once you are done changing
you are just a different person then
its like you got a re-roll on life
>>
>>36011279
not much, one of them lied about being taken and has to live up to it, bc i friendzoned him then liked him. the other is just too busy studying to socialize.
>>
>>36013299
Then stop feeling like you don't deserve it. If society can think highly of you then so can you. I'm assuming you mean society as a group of people. If a group of people can see you as worth shouldn't that be enough validation?
>>
>>36012240
you just need a good kick in the guts that will help you
>>
Maybe one but I don't consider him as such. I'm just not used to people treating me so well. He makes me really happy especially recently. I've lost my job and my flat is uninhabitable. Because of him I've not been alone and it means more to me han he would understand
>>
>>36014464
sounds like you might have feelings for this guy.
Is he ugly?
>>
>>36011394
Lol same. I left in a happier period of my life and now I'm a Stacey who can't return? I get endlessly frustrated by guys who are probably like fucking 19 telling me I don't belong here and they hope I get raped. I hate what it's become but I have nowhere else
>>
>>36014491
hello im a guy that is 19, pls be my gf
>>
>>36014483
We're both 4's maybe. Hes fat, im not. I have never cared about looks myself but I'm not sure I have feelings. I'm not in a good enough place in life to offer someone a relationship. And im scared of it
>>
>>36014491
ROASTIE, GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
orginiloeeee
>>
>Femanons, how many beta orbiters do you have?
None
>Why?
Because I'm not an immature piece of shit and have genuine friendships with men who aren't in love with me, have their own girlfriends/boyfriends and don't buy me stuff or do things for me thanklessly. I have had boyfriends and girlfriends, they (my group has about 5 boys and me) have had boyfriends and girlfriends.

It's not even an issue. I just have interests such as playing music, philosophy, history, video games and politics that most girls don't share, and have a group of male friends instead.

Everyone involved just needs to be more mature and less sex crazed than a highschooler.
>>
>>36014539
That's it exactly. I'm a socially retarded, ugly suicidal shut in. I just happen to posess a vagina like it makes anything better. I have nowhere else to "socialise"
>>
>>36011360
>>36011394
>>36014491

Kill yourselfs immediately, you dont deserve to live
>>
>>36014554
>interested in all that wonderful stuff
>not interested in being my gf
why must you torment me so?
>>
>all these probably awesome fembots that are proving they have empathy by not having beta orbiters
>will never be my gf
life is suffering bros.
>>
>>36014581
What sort of person actually feels the need to go around telling people to kill themselves online. I always wonder
>>
>>36014573
girls always have it easier. they get bullied way less brutal then boys do, they are the ones getting approached by guys, so its actually fine for them to be socially retarded and ugly because there will always be a thirsty guy willing to fuck them. also guys tend to be WAY uglier than girls (if not fat)
>>
>>36014624
I've been severely bullied for my looks and general demeanor all through high school. And into many of my jobs.There's is no set standard for bullying by gender. Girls have pretty high beauty standards compared to guys to live up to and there's nothing nastier than other females. An ugly socially retarded girl will find it as hard as anyone to find a relationship if they don't have the necessary personality, social skills. Or the looks to go on alone , it's just easier to find someone who will stick their dick in you but still wouldn't date or respect you. And that is desirable how?

On another note I've had guys at work make jokes and snide comments about me behind my back but not one of us girls have made fun of the fat neckband who washes dishes
>>
>>36014698
This is true. Ugly girls have it as hard as guys in terms of finding a loving relationship.
Its still much easier for them to get laid tho.
>>
>>36014698
you have to be an absolute retard to think women have higher beauty standards like just put the fork down ahaha
>>
How do I be friends with a girl without being considered an orbiter? Serious question
>>
Just a fat ugly autistic robot guy here who cannot for the love of me find a person, yet get labeled as a "sweet" person.

Also find it difficult to find ASD or Aspie women for some reason.
>>
>>36014747
suck a dick in front of her
>>
>>36014554
>and have genuine friendships with men who aren't in love with me

They'd still deepthroat fuck you the instant they'd have the chance. You're one retarded, deluded motherfucker.
>>
>>36014708
Yup. It's like we could go with the ugly guys, it's not like we all expect Chad's like you all think. There was a point in my life where I'd have welcomed any male attention just to feel normal like my friends. but if they're just as socially fucked then how do we approach each other and form anything? It's quite a conundrum. I'm not sure how everyone here is so bitter when it's actually their repulsive personalities keeping people away. At least I can somewhat admit this about myselfl
>>
>>36014767
So? I'm bi. My best female friend is a lesbian. Would I fuck her? yes. Will I? no. People can move beyond sexual attraction in a relationship you know. I'd probably have sex with some of my male friends, but I won't. I value the friendship and the group cohesion (and band, because we're in a band) too much, and so do I. Like I said, it's about priorities. Them being normal heterosexual men and finding me attractive does not mean they're beta orbiters.
>>
>>36011335
Do you unironically believe 50% of the population is a hive mind with all the same personalities and hobbies? Why is it so impossible for you to believe at least a few females on this whole planet are similar in mind to robors enough for them to at least lurk here?
>>
>>36014698
when I was in 9th grade (changed my school for the 3rd time back then), the other boys quickly perceived me as an easy target (my looks+ behaviour). one day after sports class when i was changing (i always changed my close facing the wall because I was ashamed of my body), four people came from behind, grabbed me and stripped me naked. after that they carried me down the small corridor, which leads to the girls locker rooms. I was kicking them, trying to fight back but they were just too many and they were too strong. even at that pointi was too shy to use my voice. eventually they pushed open the door (girls were screaming, part of because they were changing, part of disgust by seeing me). they pushed me inside the room, i was knocking against the door, screaming, whilst the boys were laughing and the girls were both laughing and screaming. finally a teacher heard the noise and came to check up on the boys. as soon as he opened the door i bolted out, back the the boys locker room.

All i want to tell you with this story is that as a boy you grow up in a much more violent envoirement than as a girl (despite somewhere in the third world, near east) so be happy to be born as a girl, i wish all the assaults i have gone trough were only of verbal nature
>>
>>36014817
you just want to believe it doesn't. there is no moving on from the lizard brain
>>
>>36014817
*so do they
Originally correcting the typo.
>>
>>36012142

How does one get professional help for being

>ugly
>short
>physically deformed
>literally autistic
>balding
>skelly/chronically obese
>having inherently unlikeable personality

These are some of the things that robots have the most problems with. Guess what, its all physical/biological. Nothing can change it.
>>
>>36011279
women CANNOT be robots. life is so easy for women - it is impossible
>>
>>36014840
Sure, my engaged friend is my orbiter *rolls eyes*. My god, immaturity levels are showing dude.
>>
>>36014855
You can start by not being so bitter. You're so angry and desperate that it causes people to dislike you.
>>
>>36014817
I never said they were orbiters, I said their friendship isn't "genuine". You'll never be one of the guys.
>>
File: rolls lola in.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rolls lola in.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>>36014905
>immature to believe in human instincts
>>
>>36014934
Genuine friendship has a number of meanings. Besides, I've been friend with some of these guys since we were 4. I've seen all their phases including edgy emo and gross 14 year old. There is nothing sexual there.
>>
>>36011279
Semi-attractive women have orbiters because they want emotional support. Girls who have male siblings tend to do this more often.
Women divide men in 3 groups: sexually attractive beta provider, sexually unattractive beta provider and sexually attractive alpha fucker.
1. You're seen as a long term option. She expects you to share her political and otherwise beliefs and she guilt trips you if you don't. Tries to shame you every time you try to act otherwise.
2. You're used for your jokes. Otherwise she thinks you're gross.
3. FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!! FUCK ME!!!!
>>
>>36014947
Like I said, we all value the group more than individual relationships. One of my friends is gay, and another is bi-they'd never date for the same reason.
>>
>>36014923

What makes you think im bitter? I have given up, i couldnt get angry about my situation if i wanted to.
>>
>>36014969
now you are just babbling ahaha say something relevant
>>
>>36014980
You want to remain a virgin for the rest of your life? Well it's your choice.
>>
>>36015123

You're fucking stupid. If i could get a gf do you think i would be here? No one wants to date an ugly autist who cant form healthy human relationships. I have accepted this and moved on from it, there is no point in humiliating myself by chasing after something i cant get anyways
>>
>>36015181
So in other words you're not even trying. Like most robots. You know why others have gfs? Because they fucking did something to get one.
>>
>>36015181
Sex is a drug. All to it.
>>
>>36015200

Wow youre stupid as fuck. How do you think i came to the conclusion that people dont want to date me? I tried, got rejected multiple times, and decided that further humiliating myself isnt worth it.

There is a reason why there are so many """lonely""" women here (apparently r9k has ironically some of the highest female to male ratios on 4chan) yet would never honestly consider dating anyone here. Its the same old "you'll find someone but not me of course" meme.
>>
>>36015312
Sounds like you're just an all around shitty person. That's why girls don't like you. But you could try being less shitty.
>>
>>36015334

>Sounds like you're just an all around shitty person.

Elaborate
>>
>>36015363
they hate you for being lonely.
Its an unwinnable game.
>>
>>36014698
>Girls have pretty high beauty standards compared to guys
o am laffin
Don't be a fat fuck and where some makeup is literally all you have to do
1) Don't eat as much
2) Wear makeup
It's literally that easy for you.
Guys have to spend months and years of hard work every single day in the gym if he wants to achieve a high beauty standard by women's standards.
It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>36015312
Not saying I wouldn't date anyone here, bit to go into chatting with a poor depressed robot with that expectation is pretty heavy and intimidating. Im sure some of you are genuine guys. but the overwhelming feel is you all have repulsive personalities, actually objectifying us or else have unrealistic expectations.
I think a lonely girl on here has as many issues as anyone and 9 times out of 10 a relationship between two people like that is not healthy or just can't work.
>>
>>36015448
Hyperbole much? No wonder you're alone. You managed to convince yourself that getting a gf is hard and only a few males ever manage it. When it's actually easy.
>>
>>36011279
close orbit? like 5

extended orbit: 10-15
>>
>>36015363
You're angry, you're lashing out at anons on a Cambodian sockpuppet forum, you hate yourself. You definitely are a shitty person.
>>
>>36015448
And out of those only don't be fat applies to men. Makeup won't make an ugly girl hot. I'm not fat but I have uneven saggy boobs. Not widely accepted as attractive in the media or in real life.i have been ridiculed for it. Similarly the shit you give any girl with visible labia..
Believe it or not girls don't fucking expect body builders. I don't even expect guys to be slim
People like different things. Why are you all so desperate for the sort of girls who do want these things?
>>
>>36015448
I can do without makeup even
>>
>>36015448
You don't have to achieve a high beauty standards if you're not punching above your weight. You just have to be agreeable to be around. I'd say mainly in hygiene and personality because some women really don't care about weight when someone has other things going for them
>>
>>36015512
dont fall for the labia meme, lots of guys prefer outies. I prefer them a lot actually.
Also, I dont care much about perkiness of boobs either, as long as you have em.
>>
>>36015548
I know a lot if guys are fine now I'm at a certain age. At least the ones I'd want anything to do with, but it was hard for me when I was younger and guys of a certain age just don't realise the wide array of body types outside of porn.
>>
>>36015486
If you could quote where I stated that then that would be super, thanks.
And I'm not alone.
>>
what the fuck is the point of this thread if it makes me seem desperate to ask for a gf?
You stacies will list all your desireable qualities itt and if I respond u'll be like "ew desperate loser", but if u were to do that in a guy thread you'd get 50 responses
>>
how do I find a female to orbit?
>>
>>36015623
you actually cant.
there is nothing to talk about with girls.
>>
>>36015643
beta orbiters dont exist? tell me more.
>>
>>36015623
Have lots of money and flaunt it.
>>
How do I get women to orbit me?
>>
>>36014839
This, women are afraid to walk at night but men actually are at risk
>>
>>36014817
Are you me? Pretty similar situation here
>>
File: 1464503860405.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464503860405.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>36014839
I was ~6'2 by 7th grade so I lucked out on not getting bullied
my manlet friend got it rough anytime me and my other tall friend weren't around. He got the shit beaten out of him multiple times in the bathroom/locker rooms for no reason other than they didn't like him.
>>
>>573721

hmmm orij
>>
>>36015503

>You're angry, you're lashing out at anons

I explicitly stated that im not angry about this, i have given up already

>you hate yourself

I dont.
>>
>>36011279
0 because I don't go outside and my brain is so familiarized with loneliness that I don't know how to accommodate the presence of another person in an even casual context. I'm content to fantasize while I masturbate and play vidya.

>>36011335
Yes, though it's easy to pick out the liars if you know where to look.
>>
>>36015512
>>36015572
>has slept with a lot of guys
>bitches about how hard it is for women
>meanwhile we're all virgins
haha fuck you
>>
>>36016210
You're a virgin by choice, don't be angry.
>>
>>36016182
>0 because I don't go outside and my brain is so familiarized with loneliness that I don't know how to accommodate the presence of another person in an even casual context. I'm content to fantasize while I masturbate and play vidya.
Hi, where do you live and be my girlfriend?
>>
File: 1411587647671.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411587647671.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>36016221
NO I'M FUCKING NOT

You want to know how fucking non-existent my standards are? I'd even fuck you. Come over to mine right now and I'll fuck you for all of 30 seconds you piece of shit.
>>
0. Not interested in relationships.
>>
>>36016221
That's true in a sense that we could all buy hookers.

But most of us want a regular relationship, and being robots, that's nearly impossible.
>>
>>36016241
>get a nice photo or two
>set up tinder
>swipe

You'll find a girl in no time.
>>
>>36016285
>slut thinks men have the same opportunities as woman, let alone robots.
I did Tinder for a month. Nothing. You should lurk more.
>>
>>36016228
Did you miss the part where I'm unable to cohabitate with anyone, I never leave my apartment, and I wouldn't be able to properly consider another person's needs or desires because I'm used to sitting in the dark and playing vidya? I'd make a shitty gf for anyone.
>>
>>36016326
We could keep it online until we feel comfortable right? Just ask me all the time to play vidya or watch movies and we're fine.
>>
File: 1427782478371.png (58KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1427782478371.png
58KB, 436x425px
>>36016326
No I didn't miss that.

What I'm saying is I'm willing to work to help you.
>>
>>36016266
STFU! All you have to do is litterally be yourself and a fucking beta orbiter will want you! There's gonna be someone out there that's into your fucking weird quirks and stuff so don't fucking worry! You fucking privileged roastie!
>>
>>36016312
How many matches? How many dates? You probably had just one shitty photo and a shitty bio writeup. It's easy to find dates on tinder, you just need to remember it's a numbers game.
>>
>>36016381
Implying I want some non virgin ONS.

I want a geeky, loner autistic clingy vidya gf for life. They're not on tinder
>>
>>36016381
>How many matches? How many dates?
zerooo
>You probably had just one shitty photo
Every photo I take is shitty because I'M SHITTY.
> It's easy to find dates on tinder
If you're a woman or an attractive man. Not if you're a robot. WHICH IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU.
>>
>>36011293
>not attractive
What's it like to have your only privilege in this world be taken away from you? For woman their looks is literally their life and if you don't have that then you basically don't even have a life.
>>
>>36016182
>Yes, though it's easy to pick out the liars if you know where to look.
Are you talking about common sense or do you use some secret technique or something?
>>
>>36016427
Being a robot is a choice. Nothing is preventing you from creating a good tinder profile except not wanting to.

Just don't use a photo that makes you look like Captain Sweatpants.
>>
>>36016409
Yes, you deserve a 10/10 loyal loving gf who is a virgin and feed you tendies. One should appear in your basement soon.
>>
>>36016547
>Being a robot is a choice
Who the fuck would choose this life? No one.

You have no idea what it's like to be a man. None.
>>
>>36016559
That's why I'm on r9k. I don't care about looks. I just want what I said. A weird gamer gf who is like me and likes me.
I don't want a normie no matter how 'beautiful' she looks.
>>
>>36016595
Fucking this.
I want to be understood, I don't want some fucking normie.
>>
>>36016547
>Being a robot is a choice.
Maybe for a woman.
>>
Roasties don't know how hard it is.
I can't get a gf even if I tried.
I can't even make a tinder account because facebook wont let me make an account since I'm trying to maintain a shred of privacy.
>>
>>36016594
What are you whining about? I know what it is like to be a man, since I am one. Unlike you, you're a manchild acting like a woman. Grow up and you will get a gf.
>>
>>36016711
Nobody is born a robot. You chose to shut yourself in the basement and fap to animu all day long.
>>
>>36016547
Are you stupid or just trolling?

Men aren't bombarded with people on tinder asking to fuck like women are.
Even for my attractive friends it takes social skills and effort to nail girls on tinder.
>>
>>36016780
Robots are not born, they are made.
>>
>>36016785
>swipe
>message
>repeat until date

Damn, so hard.
>>
>>36016780
I'm afraid I don't do either of those things. Friends and a gf don't grow on trees otherwise i'd have them growing in my garden.
>>
>>36016809
Read>>36016595
Dumb fuck.
>>
>>36016809
Only about 30-40% reply anyway
>Implying date will actually lead to sex and not a few hours awkward silence and -$50 from my wallet
>>
File: tumblr_oikfd3wWZx1sxr4x7o1_1280.png (996KB, 1280x1101px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oikfd3wWZx1sxr4x7o1_1280.png
996KB, 1280x1101px
>>36011279
Why do sluts insist on coming on here? Go back to snapchat
>>
File: 1490516178498.jpg (149KB, 726x968px) Image search: [Google]
1490516178498.jpg
149KB, 726x968px
>>36011531
Normie slut, fuck off originally.
>>
File: 1490176163628.jpg (228KB, 834x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1490176163628.jpg
228KB, 834x1851px
>>36012400
>wah I have a bf

Yet more proof women can't be lonely, robots, or mentally ill.
>>
File: 1489518702263.jpg (129KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489518702263.jpg
129KB, 1000x563px
>>36014817
Lying stupid roastie. Fuck off to /lgbt/ you duplicitous dyke.
>>
>>36016877
You actually need to go out and get them. Who knew?
>>
File: 1486213085204.jpg (494KB, 833x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1486213085204.jpg
494KB, 833x1178px
>>36016182
Roasties can't be lonely. Fuck off.
>>
>>36017173
I talk to people when i'm at college. They all live too far away and I don't have the money to do anything. That isn't getting into the fact my college course is a barren wasteland as far as women go. But please go ahead and spout your empty platitudes since you've probably got many of them saved up.
>>
>>36012118
im sure u mom loved u when she breastfed you
>>
File: 1464640212722.jpg (48KB, 436x298px) Image search: [Google]
1464640212722.jpg
48KB, 436x298px
>>36014622
>What sort of person actually feels the need to go around telling people to kill themselves online.
The type that doesn't use Reddit, you sensitive snowflake. Hang yourself.
>>
>>36015486
>btfo
>"waaaahh ur virgin"
Why is it so easy to tell when women are stumped?

Shut it, chubby whore. If a woman isn't overweight she's golden and you know it.
>>
>>36017147
My boyfriend is a robot. We met here.
>>
File: 8X74pr6-1.jpg (757KB, 1101x1015px) Image search: [Google]
8X74pr6-1.jpg
757KB, 1101x1015px
>>36011583
>GRIL HEEEEEEERE
>not an attention whore tho lol
I genuinely hope a semi paints your torso over half a mile of interstate.
>>
>>36017323
>btfo
>"waaaaah you're a roastie whore"

The typical bitter virgin reaction. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to your whinefest must be a woman.
>>
>>36015572
>it was hard for me when I was younger and guys of a certain age just don't realise the wide array of body types outside of porn.
Are you fucking kidding me? You're on a board full of virgins and you're going to say this was """""hard"""""" for you? How fucking entitled can you get?
Go fuck yourself you slut.
>>
>>36017374
No he's not, and neither are you you stupid hole.>>36017425
>>
>>36017506
Ever wonder that the reason you're a kissless virgin is because you're so angry and desperate?
>>
>>36017566
typical fucking stacey, not reading any posts in the thread. Not knowing that the WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE THREAD IS THAT WE ROBOTS ARE LONELY BECAUSE YOU DUMB FUCKS HATE US FOR BEING LONELY, ITS AN UNBREAKABLE CYCLE
>>
>>36011293
>>36011421
>>36011462
>>36011503
>>36011512
>>36011531
>>36011583
>>36011595
>>36011612
>>36011626
>>36011655
>>36011746
>>36011761
>>36011901
>>36011946
>>36012018
>>36012075
>>36012129
>>36012142
>>36012154
>>36012168
>>36012240
>>36012305
>>36012383
>>36012400
>>36012436
>>36012506
>>36012624
>>36012810
>>36012853
>>36013030
>>36013078
>>36013122
>>36013209
>>36013278
>>36013309
>>36013267
>>36014464
>>36014491
>>36014554
>>36014573
>>36014622
>>36014698
>>36014815
>>36014817
>>36014831
>>36014839
>>36014923
>>36014951
>>36015123
>>36015200
>>36015334
>>36015453
>>36015486
>>36015503
>>36016182
>>36016221
>>36016285
>>36016326
>>36016381
>>36016547
>>36016780
>>36016559
>>36016760
>>36016809
>>36017374
This entire thread is proof that 100% of women are entitled, vacuous cunts.

The only reason any of you are here righ now is because you're too fucking ugly to whore for attention on /soc/. Take your Facebook tier "get tinder broh xd" advice with you when you hang yourselves for being even more pathetic than 4chan's autistic shut in board.

It is literally impossible for females to relate to any general sense of loneliness or societal isolation. Fuck off.
>>
>>36017585
You are lonely because you are dumb fucks who can't even figure out how to get a gf.
>>
>>36017425
The original post wasn't me, roastie whore. I just noticed how you had nothing to say but whine about his sex life

Git gud, skank
>>
File: jfhzfyfigv.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
jfhzfyfigv.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>36017709
>>36017566
>>36017425
>>36015486
Your argumentation sucks shit and you're validating every negative stereotype this board has about women.

Great job, retard.
>>
File: 294598069436284928.png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
294598069436284928.png
27KB, 128x128px
https://discord.gg/FcnXjaD

Fembots and robotos join this cute server you're all allowed!

https://discord.gg/FcnXjaD
>>
>>36017709
Idk why you keep arguing
Just fuck off none wants you in here with ur ''great'' sexual life
>>
>>36013059
That he will never be normal
>>
>>36014554
I hope you get raped, you idiot
>>
File: 1485648461089.jpg (486KB, 1000x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1485648461089.jpg
486KB, 1000x1312px
>>36014554
>that most girls don't share
>>
>>36011595
how it should bel. Happiest female itt without a doubt
>>
So how do orbiters respond when they come in proximity with each other?

Do you have well adjusted guys as friends on top of orbiters?
>>
>>36018451
>female itt
>implying
You're just as autistic as your dad.
>>
>>36017699
The fact that this thread has 300+replies really shows how infested this place is.

Cuckkitors/thirsty nu-males/females of any kind FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36017196
I am alone but I'm not lonely, I don't remember what it's like to have to accommodate another person and care for their needs and desires. I'm fine with this. Dicks probably taste gross anyway.
>>
0 because I stopped using my skype and dropped them all when I got a bf 3 years ago. Call me callous but I know they were only talking to me in the hope of getting a nude or fucking around with me in the future. I don't miss their constant nagging, it's actually nice to log onto the computer and have NOBODY to reply to.
>>
>>36011612
I'm isolated and I want someone to be the center of my world. Can I orbit you?
>>
>>36018324
Nigger <3
>>
I have one right now, an old friend from middle school. He is always strangely nice to me and always texts me first so I'm pretty sure he likes me but I don't have the energy for a relationship so I just ignore it.

The only thing he's ever given me for free was a 2 dollar steam game, but it cancels out because I treated him to a coffee when he forgot his wallet.

It's nice that someone cares enough to talk to me but I don't want anything to come out of it.
>>
>>36011279
fucking women dont think. they are unable of using logic or even think at all
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.