[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Be me >>Go to the local supermarket >>Cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1468943504001.png (12KB, 587x773px) Image search: [Google]
1468943504001.png
12KB, 587x773px
>>Be me
>>Go to the local supermarket
>>Cute cashier girl is there like always
>>Look forward to interact with her. I usually try to do smalltalk, make some jokes etc. when i pay my items with her or when i see her in one of the aisles.
>>Approach her supermarket checkout to pay for my items
>>Suddenly one of her male colleauges softly grabs my arm and asks me to pay my items with him
>>W-Why?
>>Because my colleauge will go on a break now
>>O-Okay... But I just...
>>Sir, would you come over to my line please
>>Okay...
>>Pay my stuff with him and leave

>>Female cashier didn't go on a break
>>The two talk to each other when i leave the supermarket

What the fuck happened?
Can i still go shopping there?
>>
File: 1491221198608.jpg (334KB, 1460x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1491221198608.jpg
334KB, 1460x1029px
>>36010918
>go to local supermarket
>see cute cashier girl is working today
>her line is full and it would be awkward to wait for her line to clear up
>get in the old lady cashier's line instead
>walk home defeated
>>
>>36010943
I know that feel.
Worst thing is, there are self checkout lines now popping up everywhere. Soon there will be no more cute cashier girls.
>>
>>36011003
In Europe they went away as quick as they came, because they are slow af compared to qt cashiers and we dont mind giving wagies money.
>>
>>36010918
>spend all that time
>never ask her out
>gets taken by another man

Your own fault. Stop beating around the bush trying to get to know people, ask them out, and then get to know them.
>>
Should have told him to fuck off and got in line anyways.
>>
>>36011185
But i never intended to ask her out. I need that supermarket to buy my food and if she says no i couldn't go there any more.
I only liked to talk to her.
>>
>>36011257
That doesn't make sense. Who gives a fuck if she said no, be a man, get your groceries, continue to make small talk as if nothing happened, and go about your day as usual. Literally nothing changed in that scenario.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.