[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A little while back I ran into a chad from my highschool when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: feelsbadman.jpg (24KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
24KB, 600x407px
A little while back I ran into a chad from my highschool when I was on a business trip to NYC. He offered to take me out for drinks to catch up, and since I was lonely, wouldve probably drunk anyway, and he was a Chad I was actually kind of friendly with I agreed. When we met up at the specified bar that evening I tried to pretend I was a chad which became pretty easy once I had some alcohol me, plus I have a decent paying job so its not like I was only telling him lies, though still kv so had to completely fake that part. Told him I had a been seeing one girl that I really like for about 5 months now (I actually have photos on my phones inc case if he asked b/c I'm prepared for this situation b/c autist). Anyway he bought it, we had more small talk, he's a corporate accountant now with wife that recently gave birth to his first kid, and kind of hates his life now. We started talking about other stuff like football and how college was (completely lied about that part too), and eventually made it back to highschool. We were getting kind of wasted when he started telling me "Dude you could've gotten sooo much pussy back in highschool", I asked "What the fuck are you talking about?" And he starts telling me about how there was a huge rumor I was a mega stoner, which I of course pretended was true. In reality I was just always tired & my eyes were sometimes bloodshot in the morning b/c Id spend all night watching anime, manga, fapping to hentai, browsing 4chan, playing vidya and generally being a degenerate loser, admittedly I kind of looked like a stoner, but that was more out of laziness, and I talked kind of slowly b/c I was unused to talking. I had a decent looking face nothing special, but I thought I had outed myself as an autist by being kind of shy and talking about anime all the time at lunch with my friend group which apparently nobody heard somehow.

cont 1/2
>>
>>36010889
Cont 2/2

Anyway this actually explained a lot that I didn't understand from highschool like why people were generally pretty nice to me despite myself being an autistic weeb, and why stoners and black kids were pretty cool with me. I had previously thought it was because they thought I was literally autistic. Anyway it got worse, according to him not only did a lot of girls want to "get to know me" because they thought me and my friends had a huge stash of weed, but one girl in particular this very intimidating tall, tan, athletic (I was still maybe an inch taller but I'm 5'9 and she got a scholarship to play basketball for a university) 10/10 blonde Stacy in our class that I literally never talked to because I was too scared of her, kind of had a pretty big crush on me according to this Chad. I don't understand why, we literally spent one English class quarter in Junior sitting right next to each other at the back of the class in one of those seating arrangements where 2 desks are paired with each other and never talked to each other except for when the teacher made us discuss what we had written about the book we were reading a few times. Wouldnt she have figured out I was autistic from that? Thats around when things wound down for that night I remember we called for a check right when the baseball game we had semi been watching ended. We shook hands and he said "Its good knowing things are going great for you now though Anon." I held in my tears until I got back to my hotel room and cried on the floor for a while.

>tfw I couldve been a chad
>tfw I couldve lived an amazing youth
>tfw I had a chance at not experiencing this loneliness
>tfw I couldve had the girl of my dreams if 'd talked to her once that entire quarter

Just a horrible feeling. This isnt even like having a billion dollars stolen its like having an entire future where you're happy stolen away from you.

feelsbadman
>>
>>36010925
>>tfw I couldve been a chad
>>tfw I couldve lived an amazing youth
>>tfw I had a chance at not experiencing this loneliness
>>tfw I couldve had the girl of my dreams if 'd talked to her once that entire quarter
I know these feels, I literally had a cute blonde girl tell me she had a crush on me in 8th grade and I did nothing about it but sperg out
>>
File: c4d7e5b.png (102KB, 332x368px) Image search: [Google]
c4d7e5b.png
102KB, 332x368px
This opened my eyes a little bit. I have Chad friends and Stacey s talk to me. I consider myself a nerd and make self depricating jokes about that(and weeb shit), so I don't get why they talk to me. I'm fairly good looking apparently but I'm a fatbot so that it doesn't even matter. I still have time to change, though. Thank you for this message, anon. It's given me a new perspective. Even if it hurts you to talk about it, you can at least know you made a difference in someone else's life.
>>
File: 1474993685825.jpg (112KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
1474993685825.jpg
112KB, 803x737px
>>36011350
All in a day's work anon
>>
File: ezgif.com-98548aae4a.gif (1MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-98548aae4a.gif
1MB, 252x263px
Been there done that shit
>>
File: 1477279040775.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1477279040775.png
78KB, 412x351px
>>36010889
>>36010925
Didn't read anything yous said except for your greentext.

>>36011350
I'm in a similar situation. A Chad befriended me and a couple Staceys will voluntarily talk to me in one of my classes. Chad wants me to go to the gym with him and I keep saying no and that there's no point because I'm ugly and awkward around girls anyways. I've also gotten drunk and cried while he was with me at a party more than once. I literally don't know why he talks to me. Unlike you, however, I'm not going to change myself.
>>
>>36010889
you really wanted a girl because she thought you were a druggie?
>>
Space out your text once in a while with a break, not reading that wall otherwise.
>>
>>36010889
>>36010925
Read that whole thing and shit, that's depressing as hell.

I think, even though I wish I were more of a Chad, that I got all I could out of high school. I have a few Chad friends but honestly I was outgoing enough to at least have a few girls outwardly interested in me (though that's all but vanished now).
>>
So everything good and well then? Everyone has a happy ending, and some a bad ending. Well good! Anyway I just reported this thread. I do not give a fuck. Have a good day!
>>
>>36013191
What how'd you get that? I liked her because she was literally a 10/10. I don't really know why she liked me. Maybe because of drugs I don't really know.
>>
>>36010889
Had a 10/10 stacy have a huge crush on me back in the day as I sat next to her for a couple of weeks and I never asked her out cause too pussy. I even really liked being around her cause she was really non judgmental nice person

She's a model now.
>>
>>tfw I couldve been a chad
>>tfw I couldve lived an amazing youth
>>tfw I had a chance at not experiencing this loneliness
>>tfw I couldve had the girl of my dreams if 'd talked to her once that entire quarter

acne man, acne ruined it all
>>
>>36013316
At least you talked to her. I remember it was really awkward for me during English, because I thought for some reason she was angry at me for having my seating arangement placed next to her instead of sitting next to her friends or anyone other then the really weird quiet loser, because I'm not kidding when I say I think we really never spoke to each other which even seemed strange to me since I had heard she was a pretty extroverted person.
>>
>>36013300
I'm confused what did you report it for?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.