[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you working retail and meeting all the qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1491279933009.jpg (175KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491279933009.jpg
175KB, 900x1200px
Why aren't you working retail and meeting all the qt college coworkers?
>>
>>36009910
>qt

Onigiri
>>
>>36009910
I worked at H&M and half the girls were dykes, the other half had kids. There were like 4 girls that were pretty good though.

I quit after a while of it
>>
>>36009910
Those clearly aren't coworkers. Most retail jobs in my state are old/deformed mexican women, ghetto blacks, an occasional 3/10, and usually 1 "hard to approach without being obvious and desperate hottie" max.
>>
i currently work at target

i havent tried to make any moves on girls because I don't want to lose my job if for some reason they think im ugly

i have this complex where I think Im attractive but my dating app statistics prove other wise
>>
>>36009910
I worked at Krogers and none of my coworkers were "qt"

They were all dried up old ladies and fat landwhales that were perpetually in a bad mood.
>>
>>36009910
i do but they don't talk to me and neither do i cause i really don't give a shit

i'm just there for the money
>>
>>36010115
Maybe you have a nice face but lack a nice body.
>>
>>36009910
Because it would feel awkward as fuck being a 30 year old loser among college cuties and dudebros
>>
>>36010184
face>everything

how have you not learned this by now?
>>
File: 1472347437868.jpg (135KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1472347437868.jpg
135KB, 480x455px
>>36009910

>Manager at shit-stain dollar chain.
>Have to deal with all kinds of annoying bullshit from customers and workers.
>There's like 3 qt girls out of 12 workers. One is underage. One has a boyfriend. The last one is a single mom who has 3 kids from two baby daddies.
>They all talk like ghetto trash.
>2 of them have herpes.
>Theyre all late all the time, make up excuses to miss work, and make fun of you behind your back while placing nice to your face to get what they want.
>None of them have any kind of future ahead of them.
>You would rather hit on and bang Maritza; the chubby latina milf cashier near the homegoods section.
>She's flirty, has a tolerable mexican accent, the ass is fat, and her stupid spic kids are all grown up and out of the picture.

There's nothing QT about modern day college sluts, anon.
>>
LMAO literally every bitch in that photo is gross as fuck, fuck off OP
>>
>>36010218
Bullshit.
Social status > everything
Face and bod are just a bonus. As long as you seem alpha I.e. friends, job, independent, dominating.
You're good
>>
>>36010336
>Social status > everything

okay, gtfo of /r9k/ and go act all high and mighty normie
>>
>>36010397
Just because I know the truth doesn't mean I'm living proof of it
>>
>>36010115
Do you work on the floor or cashier?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.