[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are Anons who actually live in the other 49 non relevant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

>There are Anons who actually live in the other 49 non relevant states other than California

>Why do you people even live?

California Thread.
>>
>>36009667
OC here

life is gud
>>
California is only good is you're making six figures. Otherwise you'll end up living near Mexicans. I wasn't racist then, but I am now
>>
>>36009693
I live in OC but work in LA, the dividing line is so fucking obvious
>>
Eww.

Texas is better tbqhf@m
>>
>>36009700
Dubs confirm, living near mexicans will make you racist.

707 here and I am in a country club, there is a mexican neighbor that keeps a cow, and a horse in his backyard. His guard dogs regularly get out and leave his house, attacking neighbors and their dogs. They have two satelit dishes there as well, along with a huge water filter outfront. The whole place stinks from across the street with spic BO and clorox. You can smell it down the street on a windy day. Sometimes on cindodemayo, they shoot their guns in the air after they have had too much tequila.

Seriously, even if trump is a complete failure as long as the wall is built I will be happy.
>>
>>36009667
wichita kansas
i want to die

here's something to message me by if you want to kill me and get paid for it

[email protected]
>>
>>36009722

What I liked about Texas is Spics and niggers know their place compared to the ones in LA
>>
>>36009700
Make six figures, live in San Francisco, love it.
>>
>>36009700
I remember 3 years ago everyone on 4chan was worshipping Hispanics. Now this place hates them. Why?
>>
>>36009700
Living near Mexicans is super nice though

Good Mexican restaurants everywhere, they are great neighbors, super nice
>>
>>36009667
I live in Montana.
Montana is a NEETs state.

>literally no people
>suicide rate is high
>meth use is high
>>
>>36009667
I'm out here for grad school and I hate it. It has confirmed the stereotype that Asians are a shit when it comes to driving or being in public. Food is burty good though.
>>
>>36009667
Living in California,
>I hate the gun laws
>I hate the taxes
>I hate the people
>I get paid okay.
>I like how many of my favorite artists come through to play music.

916, it's just okay.
>>
>>36010420
>mexicans
>good neighbors

LA CUCARACHA LA CUCARACHA

no thanks
>>
>75k/yr silicon valley job
>free food, free beer, free transportation
>neighborhood is mostly whitewashed asians who stick to themselves
Pretty comfy
>>
>>36010506
where at fellow sacfag?
>>
>>36010528
>75k
>ManJose
Enjoy your shitty rentals and ramen, faggot.
>>
>>36010420
Dude for real though. They're super neighborly (as long as we aren't talking cholos and hell even they're pretty cool most of the time).

Not to mention California's other fantastic neighbors, Asians.
>>
>>36010549
Arden Arcade or there abouts. You? Not a whole hell of a lot here.
>>
805 checking in.

>tfw live on the holy site of our Lord and saviour Elliot
>>
>>36009667
Cali - nice beaches ,legal weed that's about it.
>>
>>36009700
Hapa here. It really depends on what Mexicans you live near. Lower middle class Mexicans are ok, if not loud.
>>
>live in Bay area
>Everything I could ever want is within an hour's drive from me
>>
>>36010506
>Sacramento
Hardly Cali, son.
>>
Anyone from 760 area here
>>
>>36009667
if California is so fucking great why do you faggots keep coming to Idaho
fuck off and leave our potatoes alone
>>
>>36010716
It's really simple. Your economy? Dogshit. Ours is one of the strongest on the planet. So we make a ton of money here, and then magnanimously come and visit you to shower you with that money because our outrageously high wages go farther there.
>>
>>36009667
818 here. I wish I lived in Oregon.
>>
>>36010580
citrus heights. do you like golf or cocaine?
>>
>>36010866
Orangevale here my man. I was in an accident a month ago on greenback and filbert that destroyed the left side of my body. Probably wont walk again
>>
>>36010920
>Orangevale here my man. I was in an accident a month ago on greenback and filbert that destroyed the left side of my body. Probably wont walk again
LOL
>>
File: 1488166782086.jpg (47KB, 445x482px) Image search: [Google]
1488166782086.jpg
47KB, 445x482px
>>36009667

LA faggots? How does it feel knowing you will be buried alive in your lifetime?

The fault line is locked and loaded
>>
>>36010937
Did you do this to me?
>>
illegal here in San Diego
>>
>>36010866
Weed and good beer? I don't do either of the two you suggested.
>>
>>36010658
loud neighbors are only shit if they don't invite you to be part of the loudness, but knowing this board that's likely the case for everyone here
>>
>>36010956
>Did you do this to me?
I'm gonna fuck your right side next

If you think not being able to walk now is bad wait till you can't see you privleged bitch boy
>>
File: gaymarriage.png (34KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
gaymarriage.png
34KB, 550x400px
California is Spanish for "Golden Isreal"
>>
>>36010386
i never saw anyone on 4chan ever say anything nice about mexicans 3 years ago or now
>>
>>36011068
I actually lost one eye so you're halfway there. How am I privileged?
>>
How do I get a UCLA girlfriend like this?
instagram.com/insain
>>
>>36011112
>How am I privileged?
Well you have one eye for starters

Seriously though what the hell happened to you for you to get that fucked up
What is your life plan now? What do people even do at that point
>>
>>36011137
Car smashed into my car and crushed my body, paramedics thought I was dead until they checked. I've been seriously considering suicide. I've always felt like shit and hated myself but I've always picked myself up and dealt with it. Now I just don't see the point
>>
>>36009667
>born and raised in LA
>stereotype cali surfer for years ditching school to surf, smoke, and drink along Venice Beach or Topanga
>Malibu or Huntington on the weekends
>grow up and have to start working
>not much time to surf and slowly give it up
>now just poorfag stuck in shit city with shit people and hellish traffic every day with no outlet
>finally say fuck it and move to the Pacific Northwest
>it's much nicer here and way more comfy

Nothing like sitting on the porch of our house (poorfag living with roommates) at the end of the day and smoking half a pre-rolled joint right before bed.
>>
>live in bay area
>don't make enough money to do anything here or move out from my parents home
>the people here are cold, insufferably self-absorbed, and generally just huge douches
>there's a lot of good food and nice weather I guess

Wish there was a similar place but with nicer people and not expensive enough to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>36011194
different guy here
if my drunken 2am advice means anything here it is
if you have serious physical handicaps i'd try exploring/building a talent for literature, because it's still not too late for you to reinvent yourself, and often a fucked up thing happening to someone can put them on the right track in life and the dedication to pursue what passions they still have the ability to do afterwards

basically dont kill urself yet, try and get some of that stephen hawking pussy my dude
>>
Arizona.

We're like everything Texas brags about except we actually do it. Only problem is crime brought in by Mexicans and drugs being funneled to California. Fuck Cali.
>>
>>36009667
If California is so good then why do I see so many California plates here in Florida?
>>
>>36011368
The thing is this isn't the first time I've been dealt shit. Abusive family growing up, countless injuries I ignored because I was told to, and to top it all off my best friend was shot in front of me because he tried to stop a robbery.

I'm only 20 and I legit try to avoid problems but they always follow me. I doubt there's anything I could do to avoid this
>>
LORDS OF DOGTOWN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0K6lUm5ynw

sofia vergara
>>
>>36011464
man that is fucking brutal
i still don't think you should kill yourself yet especially if you're still just 20
and if you think about it, if you've been through all this shit and you managed to pull through i think you should give it a shot to specialize in whatever activities that you enjoy that you still can do.
cuz man i'm impressed you made it this far, and the way i see it it'd be a shame to give up now.
>>
File: gangang.png (896KB, 822x674px) Image search: [Google]
gangang.png
896KB, 822x674px
>tfw los angeles bot
>log onto fb
>just another day with one of our many gangs

i love my friends, all diff types, i love california
we are truly really the best
>>
our lifestyle is a fucking vibe
>>
>>36011549
That's what I always told myself but it doesn't change. Shit still seems to get worse and every time it's worse. It's not even the fact that I'm getting hurt though, I know I can heal. The worst part is the overwhelming feeling of nothingness that eat and eats it's way into my mind more and more every day. It's always been there and it's never abated.
I'm tired so I'll stop complaining at you like this. Thanks for the kind words anon, they did mean a lot.
>>
File: pet sounds.jpg (784KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
pet sounds.jpg
784KB, 800x801px
>>36009667
Do u listen to pic related?
>>
>>36010386
>>36010420
>>36010658
coloreds plz go
>>
>>36011664
man i wish i could help more than these words i type on a french islamocuckoldry forum but im aware that sadness of a caliber you've been dealt isn't easy by any means to overcome, but i really hope you find a way.
im also very tired and im glad if my words meant anything at all, from the bottom of my heart i wish you the best of luck in all your life's ambitions
peace out and be excellent my dude
>>
File: .png (1MB, 1160x594px) Image search: [Google]
.png
1MB, 1160x594px
yeah i went to uniql oand almost bought the shirt but the green wasnt right on me, better get it on vinyl and/or cd

also they have a cool beatles shirt. i recommend
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-capitol-75th-short-sleeve-graphic-t-shirt-189646.html
gonna get this one, it was sold out in the uniqlo i went to so going to beverly center later this week if possible or ordering online~

>mainframe https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men/ut-graphic-tees/capitol-75th

i got this for my dad and will one for myself https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-capitol-75th-short-sleeve-graphic-t-shirt-194425.html?dwvar_194425_color=COL00&cgid=men-ut-graphic-tees-capitol-75th

it's real subtle, i wanted to buy but will find a size at beverly. it says the beatIes in white on the front and tracks on the back. interesting design imo
>>
>>36011704
meant to reply to >>36011895 Il
>>
idk why but it reminds me of comme des garcons, prolly font lawl
>>
i'm looking for an E.T. alien shirt

no idea where, if anyone has tips pls

(while looking for an image 4 above i came across: http://www.lazyoaf.com/aymmy-in-the-batty-girls-e-t-phone-home-t-shirt-pink gosh i'm so sad it's sold out!!! oh noooooooo ;;;;;;)
>>
File: 1490648246627.png (368KB, 364x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490648246627.png
368KB, 364x450px
i don't watch this girl's media but i randomly came across it ages ago, and i searched everywhere and it's nowhere to be found: https://youtu.be/bRp9_uawCAY

if anyone sees a white pink circle ET tee vintage, please help and post a link here and i will retrace one day thank you goodbye! :)
>>
>>36011618
oh shit its hit boy and dom kennedy
>>
Mid City, Los Angeles
I'm a semi-poorfag so this was the most central LA location I could afford on my own, 10-20 min to Santa monica, hollywood, downtown etc.

>concerts galore
everytime I hear a band I like there is a 90% chance they will be perform that year within 20 minutes of my apartment

>food of the gods
so much variety and quality there isn't even time to eat at the same place twice

>hot bitches everywhere
Since weather is always good they are always dressed skimpy, the best of every race, I've traveled a fairly decent amount of america/canada and the only places that can compare are Las Vegas Strip and Toronto

Cons
loooootts of fucking homeless people

LA is 50% hollywood rich dreamland and 50% straight out of compton ghetto, not really a lot of middle ground unless you move far

traffic is a bitch but since weather is good you can ride a motorcycle year round
>>
>>36009667
I used to live in OC in my childhood. It was a nice area (good food, annoying rich people though because I was poor). It would have been nice if it weren't for abusive parents.

When I moved out I moved to the central coast for school. I miss cities really badly.

California is too big. Also too liberal. Can't talk about being a moderate without people accusing you of wanting to shoot gays.
>>
>>36011664
Hey man. I'm sorry you've gone through all of that. I hope you feel better and can still enjoy life. I don't want to see you unhappy. Even if we don't know each other, I wouldn't want a fellow stranger to suffer.
>>
FACT: If you glorify California, you are a piece of shit.
>>
Everytime I try to meet up with other robots in LA they always ghost me
>>
I'm quite happy in WA. If CA was so great we wouldn't have to worry about dumbfucks from there moving north and trying to shit everything up.

Destroy the interstate bridge. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Washingtonian children.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.