[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get first gf >literally a light 6/10 how do I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488037068630.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1488037068630.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
>finally get first gf
>literally a light 6/10

how do I explain i don't want to be seen with her but still want to be together
>>
6/10 is good. That's above average and most people are average so what are you talking about?
>>
>>36009694

>6/10
>above average

I don't think you understand how a bell curve works...
>>
File: 1479094824154.jpg (67KB, 552x687px) Image search: [Google]
1479094824154.jpg
67KB, 552x687px
>getting a gf for social status
wat
>>
>>36009724
Uhh maybe but most people are average so there's no reason to be ashamed to be seen with a 6?
>>
>>36009784

honestly she's just kind of plain looking. just wearing light make up would up her a couple points really; but she's not very feminine at all.
>>
>>36009724
What the fucking hell does a 0-10 scale rating system have to do with a bell curve?
>>
>>36009638
you're a bad person. you don't deserve a girlfriend.
>>
>>36009638
>I don't wanna be seen with her
>I still wanna be with her

There's your problem, fucking faggot! You care too much about people's opinion and you'll never be happy because you'd rather make people happy by living your life the way they want you to live it and not the way YOU want to live it. Have fun in hell on Earth, stupid ass
>>
>>36009638
You have mental retardation and I hope at night when you walk along the streets, you get gangbanged by dindu nuffins and you gurgle on their cum and choke on their 12-inchers you nasty fucking human being.
>>
>I love this girl but I don't want to be seen in public with her
>???
>>
>>36010468
Do you know how graphs work? Assume that all girls are any number between 0 and 10. There will be lots of 5s (median), less 4s and 6s, even less 3s and 7s, way less 2s and 8
s, etc.

>>36009724

5 is average. 6 is better.
>>
>robot complaining about 6/10 gf
>robot has a gf
Leave.
>>
>>36009638
I suppose you are ugly too... So stop being a faggot and let people think whatever they want , just be glad someone wants to be with you fatty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.