[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale of 1-10 how stupid would it be to come out as a pedophile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

On a scale of 1-10 how stupid would it be to come out as a pedophile to my co-workers? I wanna do it as both a joke and a social experiment to see how they then act, but I'm not quite sure if it'd be acceptable or not. I spend so much time here that I can't tell the line between 4chan acceptable and real life acceptable
>>
>>36009533
0 but it if you do tell us what happens
>>
>>36009533
You'll regret it in an instant and quit the job at your next paycheck.

I hope it's bait.
>>
if dubs then u have to do it and update us tomorrow
>>
>>36009533
I'd say about 9. I think it's bad that I considered for a moment myself if this might end well.
t. pedo
>>
>>36009533
10 10 10 10 10. I don't think you understand the irrational hatred normies have for pedophiles, even if you do it as a joke, they'll never stop thinking of you as a pedophile.
>>
it'd be absolutely fucking retardation of the highest calibre but with that said, rerolling for >>36009659
>>
>>36009533
this is not something you can take back

about a 15 out of 10 in stupidness
>>
>>36009533
Make video doing it and we'll rate your future
>>
File: 1478477691191.png (135KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478477691191.png
135KB, 475x358px
>>36009533
>coming out to anyone that you want to fuck children, even other pedophiles.
>>
File: 1468774125954s.jpg (3KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
1468774125954s.jpg
3KB, 125x97px
>>36009996
I second this post. Do it OP
>>
OP, please ignore the tomfoolery in this thread.

Coming out of the closet is an extremely good thing. Remember all those gay stories where fags admitted they were faggy, and got the affection, admiration and adoration from their family and friends?

Come out as a pedo. Come out of the closet. Bear your true form to all your coworkers. They'll only respect you more for the immense courage and genuine humility you'd show.
>>
>>36010141
They came out to their friends and family in private first, not strangers in public
>>
File: 1476616142016.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476616142016.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>36010141

Yes... he speaks truth. Do it anon. Find happiness and acceptance.
>>
They'll most likely report you to the police, anon.
Rolling for>>36009996
>>
Know what's an even better idea OP, record yourself while doing it. Please. I'll send a thank you postcard to your jail if you do.
>>
Why does pedophilia, rape and animal abuse trigger normshits so much?
They pretend they're all pacifist and liberal and stuff but the moment any of the above is mentioned they go full "people like these shouldn't be allowed to live; I'd kill him with my bare hands; death by torture when?"
What the fuck?
>>
>>36010316
I'll refer you to
>>36009996
>>
>>36010327
Probably because it's hurting that which can't protect itself.
>>
>>36009709
>Irrational
It's completely justified, considering pedos wanna fuck children
>>
>>36010471
Whether she's 18 or 8, she's still the same fucking girl.
Get it through your head your morons. Fuck. Seriously, it's like if you fuck your gf when your 15 then still fuck her when your 25. Same girl, right? Even though she was underage when you first fucked her
>>
>>36009533
Please....for all that is art...fucking video that shit when you "come out" and post it here.....please....
>>
try playing Bernd and the mystery of Unteralterbach.
>>
>weird aspie coworker comes out as pedo
>all stacies and roasties petrified by this weirdo
>chad 420 dudeweed bro beats his ass and roasties suck chad off for life

do it
>>
>>36010524
No. Until the second she turns 18 she cannot make decisions for herself, and you literally deserve public fucking execution if you don't understand
>>
>>36009533
reeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded my man.
>>
>>36010595
Public execution? Well then I guess just about everyone in the world should die then since most people have sex in their teens.
>>
>>36010437
Beta autists can't protect themselves either and nobody has any issues with bullying them.
Until the autist snaps and shoots up school that is. But, of course, bullies dindu nuffing.
>>
Over 9000/10 in stupidity. Seriously, that's the dumbest thing you can do.
>>
>>36010524
Is this what pedos actually believe?
>Whether she's 18 or 8 she's still the same girl. You don't have to watch her or anything. Just leave her alone for a month and give her a gun in case someone breaks in. 8 year olds are exactly as developed and capable as 18 year olds so there's no problem at all.
>>
>>36010627
Yes, if you're both under 18 you're just kids messing around. If you are 18+ then you are pedo scum and should kill yourself to risk the shame, public outlash, and estrangement from your family, ALL of which is completely justified and normal

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>36009533
Do it. Do it for Sheev.
>>
>>36010681
You're using a double standard. If I'm 10 and I have sex with my 10 year old gf were just "kids messing around". But if I'm 20 and have sex with my 10 year old girlfriend, I'm sick?
What sense does that make? Yes I'm now old enough to understand more and make decisions for myself, but she isn't, and she never was so there's no change.
Either way, she's legally making no decision to have sex with me whether I'm 10 or 20, so why is it okay when I also can't legally make the decision but not okay when I can?

Why is it so hard for you guys to just realize there's nothing wrong with us?
>>
>>36010681
My country says you can make the decision at 16 years old. What makes your arbitrary point of 18 better than 16?
>>
>>36010741
She can't make that legal decision, that's why she's 10 fucking years old, also, why the fuck would you be having sex at 10 anyways?
>>
>>36009533
The sheer fact that you need to ask this question means that your co-workers are most likely repulsed by your presence anyway. Might as well go the whole nine yards and enjoy withering glances, total social isolation, death threats and the eventual firing.
>>
>>36010778
You live in a shithole country. Your skin probably looks like shit too. Kill yourself you actual nigger
>>
>>36010741
Your argument is so mentally ill.
Think
>Why is it OK to have sex when we are both drunk but when one person is sober it's rape?

The person capable of decision making is responsible in each situation.
>>
>>36010838
Even if you're both drunk, you're still raping her since you're a male and any penetration at all is rape
>>
Do it mate, and show us video
>>
>>36010867
Child molesters have been abused by the child they're molesting. It goes both ways.
>>
>>36010929
Where did you pull that out of your ass from?
>>
>>36010838
what if one person is slightly more drunk than the other? or what if one person is slightly less drunk, but more aggressive and the other person doesn't consent? just because they're both drunk it's okay no matter what?
or what if the drunk person rapes the sober person in the other situation? even if they're extremely aggressive and the sober person doesn't consent, is the sober person still at fault just because they're sober?
>>
>>36010929
No, children are innocent and cannot do anything wrong, you FUCKING SICKO

Tell me where you live. I'm gonna break the door down, find you, tie you to a chair, strip you naked, cauterize your dick off, cut each one of your fingers and toes off, beat you with a stick for 5 hours straight, beat your face in until my hand is broken, stab you 37 times, and shoot you at point-blank range with my .45 until the clip is empty.

And if you're still alive, I'll turn you into the police
>>
>>36010991
It's not perfect. I've been raped by a drunk. It was too confusing to take immediate action so I showered off the evidence and tried to live my life like normal.
>>
>>36009533
this is incredibly stupid, you might as well plunge your hand into boiling water or dodge traffic as a joke/experiment
>>
>>36011030
Holy shit I was joking. The person I replied to seemed like the type of nigger to say that.
>>
>>36009533
Around 10 years ago a friend of mine had a pedo exposed at his work, half the people wanted to kill him and the other half refused to work with him at all, they had to put him in small section away from everyone else. if you do this you will get the shit kicked out of you, best case scenario .
>>
File: IMG_2063.jpg (31KB, 256x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2063.jpg
31KB, 256x319px
Go for it, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>36011034
You should turn yourself in you rapist fuck
>>
>>36011225
I was not awake desu
>>
>>36009533
If you value the quality of your life, it would be the most retarded decision you could make. Even if you think your life is shit, if you don't want to make it 100x worse than it is already is, i advice you not to do it.
>>
>>36011246
Doesn't matter. You were sober so he was tbe victem. End of story
>>
I reported this thread to the FBI.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.