[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have job interview at call center tomorrow >what questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: reeeeeeeeeee.jpg (39KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeee.jpg
39KB, 396x385px
>have job interview at call center tomorrow
>what questions will they ask
>how should I answer?
>>
AHHHHHHHHHH! BUMP DAMN IT!
>>
Sales or customer support?
>>
>>36009822
customer support
>>
Sitting at work now, I have a questionnaire I use to interview potential security guard hires. Let me post a few general questions the interviewer might ask

>"What are some of your greatest professional strengths?"
>"What are some of your professional weaknesses or areas you could improve on"?
>"What is your greatest professional achievement?"
>"Tell me about a specific challenge you've faced at work, and how you personally dealt with it."
>"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
>"What type of work environment do you prefer?"
>"How do you deal with stressful situations at work?"
>"What are you looking for in a new postion/job/company?"

These are common interview questions, so prepare a decent answer for them.
>>
>>36009952
>"What are some of your greatest professional strengths?"
Having never had a job before, I can't say for sure. I am a pretty punctual and flexible person in general.
>"What are some of your professional weaknesses or areas you could improve on"?
kek where do I even begin?
>"What is your greatest professional achievement?"
haven't had a job
>"Tell me about a specific challenge you've faced at work, and how you personally dealt with it."
haven't had a job
>"Where do you see yourself in five years?"
if I get this job, probably still working here, or a job of an equally shitty caliber
>"What type of work environment do you prefer?"
one without people but i'll take what i can get
>"How do you deal with stressful situations at work?"
i deal with stress by breathing and remembering that this stressful situation is temporary
>"What are you looking for in a new postion/job/company?"
money

How'd I do?
>>
File: 1415094689805.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415094689805.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>36009425
>What's your previous experience?
>Did you ever sold anything to anyone?
>Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
>Sell me that pen
Just lie through it, they expect you to make money for them by lying.

>>36009952
Those are exact same question apple asks you when recruiting.
>>
>>36010154
>desolation
long shot, but are you the guy from JarFilm?
I'm a horrible liar. they'll see through it in a second
>>
>>36010283
>JarFilm
What?

>Im a horrible liar. they'll see through it in a second
Doesn't matter, they want to see you being willing to lie.
>>
>>36010335
it was an old internet forum and there was a hilarious user named desolation there.
>>
>>36010543
Sorry to disappoint you then.
Back to the interview questions, it doesn't really matter that much, they recycle through people a lot so what will really matter is your performance.
>>
>interviewer asks me to describe myself
>"capricious"
>"well, anon, i haven't heard that one before"

i didn't get the job.
>>
>>36010713
ok. thanks for the info family home evening
>>
Interviews are so god damn easy for me, but it's all a performance. The person they are interviewing is not the person that they'll be hiring. All of my charm, charisma, confidence, and wit goes straight out the door the second I shake the interviewer's hand and leave the room.

I remember when I was a few hours in to my new job as a car detailer, the hiring manager took a hard look at me and told me that something was wrong with me. He didn't even specify what it was, he just said that and walked away. I was fired later that day.
>>
>>36009425
It's pretty hard to fuck up an interview for a call center.

Just don't spaz out and you'll be fine.
>>
>>36011124
Oh yeah? How do YOU know?
>>
>>36011124
>just don't spaz out
OP here. That's easier said than done.
>>
>>36011864
Why are you still awake? You should be resting
>>
Call center bro checking in
>>
>>36012252
Fellow call centerfag.
We should both be telling OP to steer clear of this shithole job. I'm just working here until I get enough money for a new car. Then I'm going back to Taco Bell. Turns out there are worse jobs.
>>
>>36012856
Fellow call centre cuck here.

Fuck that, I'd rather work behind a comfy desk talking to people over the phone all day than being a burger or retail slave.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.