[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the moment you release you'll never ride yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: killmenow.jpg (140KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
killmenow.jpg
140KB, 720x576px
>tfw the moment you release you'll never ride yourself of your mental problems that plague you from functioning like a norman and will be stuck with them till the day you tie the noose around your neck
>>
>>36009247
I hate this feel more than any other anon
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>36009247
>tfw you are helpless against your mental disorders and can't do anything to stop it
>tfw life goes by right before your eyes, and all you can do is watch
>tfw you walk into a crowd and everyone stares at you, and every laugh you here feels like it's at you
>tfw you can't feel happiness and love doesn't seem real
If any normans are reading this, enjoy life. I wish I could but it's too late
>>
>>36009643
Normans feel no pity for us and only wish for our demise. We are defective and will only know peace when we cease to exists.
>>
I feel fated to commit suicide.
>>
>>36010204
Same. Forced, even.

The funny thing is, I used to have these recurring dreams all the time as a kid where I would feel an invisible black hole behind me and as I tried to move away from it, my body would weigh down, my eyes would shut, the breath would leave my lungs and this thing would just slowly pull me towards it. I couldn't call to anyone and there was never anyone around anyway and the harder I would try to fight it, the harder it cripple me. The only option was to go totally limp to stop all the torpidity but that would never stop the gravity of the black hole.

Lo and behold, that's what my life actually became. I was fucked from the outset and my subconscious knew about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.