[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I was 15 again I'm so tired of being so jaded and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 2382-feeling-down.gif (48KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
2382-feeling-down.gif
48KB, 640x442px
I wish I was 15 again

I'm so tired of being so jaded and cynical. It's killing me everyday...
>>
>>36008174
sometimes i wish i was 15, but then i remember that i was depressed and hated everything back then too. at least i don't have to go to school anymore, i guess. work is ass but i do get money out of it
>>
>i wish i was 15 again
no you don't
>>
i was way more miserable when i was 15. i don't cry myself to sleep like i did in school, i just have this endless dull exhaustion.
>>
>>36008325
dull exhaustion. that's a good way to describe how i feel. i work and then come home and play video games or browse 4chan. i'm bored with it all but i feel physically and mentally too tired to do anything else
>>
I don't guys. It feels like I just took the wrong road in life.

Guess it's irrelevant now though. I just feel so tired everday
>>
Except you'd just become jaded all over again.

Bonus: your high school crushes would all be on Tinder this time around.
>>
>>36008174
Kek I'd have to go back to being 3 to be happy again
>>
>>36008698
I guess this is true.
I don't really care about my crushes.
At least alternate universe me is doing fine.
>>
Obviously it would be great knowing what I know now but if you just sent me back with no knowledge just random chance and the same starting point; I would fuck it up horribly again, in some way or another.

Wouldn't go back under those conditions, only as a God-like seer a la a two-run Groundhog Day.
>>
Being 12-16 was fucking great looking back. Little to no responsibility, more freedom, no guilty conscious or feelings of wasting time. Just hanging out with other weird kids from school, going home at 3 and spending time online or on video games, and summers were actual breaks, where you didn't have to work.
>>
File: 1459826865461.jpg (147KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459826865461.jpg
147KB, 633x758px
>5 years the world was starting to get darker, nothing too bad but you know something is off
>8 years old you can know when things are wrong but you see other people do them all the time, so it must be okay
>10 years old you start wondering more about about girls and the things adults do in movies
>12 years old you're wondering more about existence and if your death would benefit everybody
>13 years old start getting into whiny and faggy music/bookks/movie but it's okay because you're starting to be a teenager
>15 years old you get used to high school but it's still horrible. nothing changes, you wanna end your life not only for the benefit of others but for yourself too
>17 years old you think deeply on if a mass genocide is required to lessen the evils of humanity
>19 years old you give up on all/most of those edgy thoughts and start your future of wasting away in your room in a dreadful remorse
>21 years old nothing can stop you from accomplishing suicide but you persist because your reflective thoughts are the only things keeping you sane
>>
File: 1491213782986.png (848KB, 600x943px) Image search: [Google]
1491213782986.png
848KB, 600x943px
>>36008174
we will never get to return anon
>>
>>36008174
lmao FIFTEEN? nigga I was fucking attempting suicide and dropping dead animals on normies' lawns left and right at 15. I was already fucking psycho at 15.

I'd have to go back to like... I don't know, age 6 to get to a point where I wasn't constantly upset about something in some way.
>>
>>36008174
I'd pick 12-13, basically before middle school. I wanted to die when I was 15, 13 was the last time I've felt like I was happy and had a sense of belonging with others.
>>
File: oculartrance.webm (182KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
oculartrance.webm
182KB, 800x800px
Fifteen there's still time for you
Time to buy, time to lose yourself
Within a morning star
Fifteen I'm all right with you
Fifteen, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got hundred years to live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR-qQcNT_fY
>>
>>36009001
Shit man, that's been my life summed up in a post.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.