[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting made fun of and bullied at the place I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

I'm getting made fun of and bullied at the place I just started working

I just started working in a cafe, and most of the people are really nice but there's one dude and a chick that are turbonormie and they keep making fun of me.

I messed up and put a cup in the wrong way in the dishwasher and the turbochad called me useless and said he was shocked that I didn't know how to do something so basic

I also overheard the stacy and the chad talking about how awkward and neurotic I am (I get really bad anxiety and panic attacks, which they know about because I was upfront about it to the boss)

Why are people so mean, I'm not completely autistic I'm just kinda awkward with co workers and I'm really bad at small talk.

Everybody else helps me out just fine and is super nice, but those two keep micromanaging me and reminding me how useless and weird I am
>>
>>36008143
bumping this because id ont know what to do
>>
>>36008143
>>36008247
please im sad and having a panic attack :(
>>
File: IMG_0541.jpg (31KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.jpg
31KB, 360x360px
You're a spaz and you deserve to be bullied by chad you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>36008474
Just kill them pham
>>
I've never understood people like that. Why would you ever feel compelled to act like that to someone? I bet those are the kind of people that would laugh while doing something cruel to another student or a teacher in school. I just don't get it.
>>
>>36008143

Hmu contact details, i want u. bruh
>>
>>36008523
It isn't that they fee compelled to act that way, thy just do it because it's entertaining.
>>
>>36008517
i am a spaz, but i do an ok job at waiting tables and stuff, i dont get why you would be mean as long as I'm doing my job ok
>>
>>36008548
how is it entertaining? everybody else is willing to help me but they just feel the need to insult and bully me
>>
>>36008565
To make sure you don't build up the confidence to ever get with a girl or pass on your autistic DNA. He's doing the people of the future a favor. Don't think of it as a personal attack on you, you're just making a sacrifice for a better tomorrow.
>>
>>36008548
>Throws paper ball
>Hehehehehehehe xD
>>
A) take it up with your manager and let him know how you feel

B) talk to the Chad and the Stacy and ask them to cut you some slack

C) don't say anything to anyone and just suck it up and try your best to do better, eventually they won't bitch about it as much

D) Quit your job and find something else
>>
>>36008582
u ever seen someone fall down and cant help but laugh

its the same thing. just funny
>>
>>36008629
the cafe literally takes on some staff that have disabilities and stuff, why would they be rude if thats the case like wtf
>>
>>36008603
>watching an autism riddled manbaby struggle with social interactions isn't hilarious
>>
>>36008629
I think that's different. You can laugh at someone if that happens and immediately feel bad about it and ask if they're ok or you can ridicule them about it.
>>
>>36008143
You're a massive faggot and you deserve to feel this way forever, have fun OP
>>
>>36008658
No, it isn't. If someone does, they are part of the reason the world is shit.
>>
>>36008658
how the hell is that funny? I struggle really hard with stuff like that some times and shit like that doesn't help
>>
>>36008636
Different guy, but probably because they feel bad about making fun of a disabled person for something they can't change, and they think your awkwardness is just you being weird even though you can't really change it either. I would laugh at both of you desu.

>>36008686
>>36008681
No, it's funny. If you weren't autistic you'd understand.
>>
>>36008726
>>36008726
I'm literally not even autistic, I just suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks. I know people who are autistic and it's not funny at all seeing them struggle with social interactions
>>
>>36008726
If being autistic means I'm not a sociopath then I'm ok with that
>>
>>36008738
I went to school with some autistic kids and i thought it was hilarious watching them struggle to talk to and interact with other kids.

>>36008745
>weeding out inferior specimens hasn't been occurring in nature for millions of years
>>
>>36008726
Is this how normies all feel? that's fucked up
>>
>>36008839
>I don't have compassion
Whatever, man. You do you.
>>
>>36008844
Normies pretend to feel sorry for people to make themselves feel better, and only laugh at people who they think can handle it.

Chad laughs at whoever he wants to laugh at.
>>
>>36008882
Why is having compassion a good thing exactly
>>
>>36008943
Do you appreciate the cold laws of nature? We don't have to blatantly ignore them and die off but wouldn't it just be more logical to be kinder to each other? Just because someone isn't that good right now doesn't mean they can't be salvaged. It happens all the time If you can just give them a chance
If a chick is struggling to hatch out of it's egg should it just die so it doesn't spread it's weaker genes? I think people should value life.
>>
>>36008143
when I was 15 I got my first job at a food place and this senior always made fun of how awkward I was when trying to ring up customers. Im glad he quit to go to college. Some people just enjoy being cruel OP sorry you had to experience it too
>>
>>36008943
It's necessary for a functioning society. If everyone hates each other, and nobody is willing to extend a hand to help someone struggling up, what incentive is there to want to contribute to that society?
>>
>>36008943
Compassion is a sign of maturity. In the grand scheme of things, we're all in the same boat, so we should help each other as much as possible. Obviously if someone is a cunt to you then they can get fucked, but aside from that we shouls try to avoid hurting each other too much

>inb4 nah I only care about myself look after number 1 everyone else is out to get you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.