[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your mom, /r9k/. Do you love her? Is she a nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: 23.jpg (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
426KB, 1280x720px
Tell me about your mom, /r9k/. Do you love her? Is she a nice lady? How would you rate her as a mother out of 10?
>>
She was caring to a fault, she was what psychologists would describe as an oedipal mother and it had detrimental effects on my development which I still struggle with today. That being said she was a pretty good mom especially in my earlier years, like an 8/10 idk, I wanted for nothing and was pretty spoiled.

After I moved in with my dad a few years ago she slowly faded out of my life and I haven't spoken with her in almost 2 years. As far as I know she is a drug addict and lives a few hours away with her boyfriend.
>>
File: Do it for the Dream.jpg (369KB, 1032x1636px) Image search: [Google]
Do it for the Dream.jpg
369KB, 1032x1636px
>>36008166
My mom recently cheated on my dad, she was giving blowjobs to men in the street.

She has five children to look after, my dad is only staying with her because of my younger three siblings. I can see his lost eyes sometimes staring out, I can't imagine what it must feel like.

Here's a pick of my grandma, she was cute.
>>
>>36008070
2/10 - always kept me fed and clothed. No emotional nurturing, was constantly talking to/dating/fucking guys, whether through her computer, phone, or in person, spent no time trying to get to know me, married and moved in with someone two days after letting me know of his existence, abandoned me at the age of 13 for a week, her most recent relationship in which she hastily moved in with some dude to leach off of his life force ended up with her prince charming being a dick and having to move into her sisters house, a total toxic and parasitic sociopath, she basically did too much shit to say. I'm just glad to say she fucked me up psychologically instead of physically, for the most part. Am recently diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, basically a mix between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in my case, 100% blame it on how she treated me as a child.
>>
She's a good source of advice. Every time I ask her for advice and do the exact opposite it somehow perfectly works. Sometimes I'm tempted to do what she says, cause she can be convincing, and why would she give her own son shitty advice, but experience tells me that every time I do I fuck up and every time I don't everything works out.

It's like a magic mirror of shitty advice.
>>
Infinity out of ten

Overly conscientious, always doing things for others, feels guilty if she does something for herself, a bit materialistic (likes to keep her stuff nice and obsessed over it). But she is my angel. Momma's boy 4 life
>>
My mom had me at 13 because she was raped by her dad and she lived in an area where abortion was greatly discouraged. Lived with her and my grandma. She tried her best to raise me but she was just too young to really that great. I remember she always worked 2 jobs to try and support me.

My mom was a saint, she treated me like I was the most precious thing in her life. She was never abusive or anything towards me, she would spoil me rotten, she loved me a lot so I loved her a lot. My grandma died when I was pretty young and eventually we were on our own and it put a lot of stress on my mom. She was depressed and tired. Nothing had gone right in her life, she had no safety net or education, she wasn't able to find a husband because her situation was just really undesirable and she worked 6 days a week and just didn't have the time or energy to socialize. My mom didn't have any friends and I was all she had but my mom never took it out on me, she always found a way to make me happy. I remember one Christmas in particular my mom bought me a Playstation and to do that she had to work overtime and skip meals half the time. My mom was dangerously skinny at that time.

After I graduated college and moved out, my mom killed herself. She said in her suicide note that she loved me and she would miss me but now that I was a man with my own life, she couldn't bear to live anymore. She didn't have a reason to live anymore because she hated life but she loved me.

Rest in peace, mom.
>>
3/10

if she did slightly worse than it would've been better. if she did slightly better than it would've been easier. just bad enough to hurt and do damage, but not enough to slap it away out of instinct and just enough damage and pain that it lasts for a long time and is difficult to get over.

she's a sick individual who wasn't totally unhinged and instead calculated enough to do as much damage as possible while still not letting me completely reject. she's a viper who hated me since i was born but wanted to lie to herself she's a decent person so she didn't just send me away or kill me.

the last time i talked with her i told her i'm most grateful to her that she didn't kill me outright as a child and i am.
>>
>>36008070
10/10. She is the most generous, kind, loving person I've ever known. Even though she's living paycheck to paycheck these days, she's still keeping her head high and hoping for the best. She's forgiving, tolerant, and raised me perfectly despite my father dying when I was four. She's the only person I'd do anything for, I'd even die to keep her alive if it came to it. Shame that my brain was fucked from birth and she'll probably be putting me into the ground within a few years.
>>
File: 1465513695199.png (81KB, 409x406px)
1465513695199.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>36008438
Anon, what the fuck that's so sad. I didn't want to have feels.
>>
>>36008438
How does it feel knowing you are simultaneously the reason she killed herself and the reason she didn't kill herself?
>>
>>36008438
Your mum was a beast, kudos to her. I hope you value your life and the sacrifices she made for you.
>>
>>36008438
s-stop trolling man. Obvious lies.
>>
10/10 in terms of being a loving mother who cares for her child.

But that love turns in suffocation and over coddling. Doesn't create a great man, but a passive, shy lonely male.

Rather be dead desu
>>
>>36008070
7/10, always cared about me but she's stupid and would fuck shit up without my dad.
>>
>>36008438
Why didn't you marry your mom to save her from her sorrow?
>>
File: 1333915951082.jpg (558KB, 1024x4844px) Image search: [Google]
1333915951082.jpg
558KB, 1024x4844px
>>36008070

Maybe 5/10

She ran her own small business and worked day and nights when I was young, so we didn't spend much time together. She married an abusive man and stayed with him because the family must stay together. The man abused her and the kids. She did not allow me to watch TV and rarely bought me toys. She would get very mad when she find out that I've purchased toys with my allowance. She used to say to my brother and I when we passed by a video game arcade that "that there's the devil house, boys, don't ever go there!".

She valued self sacrifice and encouraged it in me. Between this and not being allowed to buy toys/watch TV/have shit other kids had she taught me that I was worthless.

Because she screamed at me when I bought toys for myself as a kid, I learned to shut up and keep everything good private to myself, because she'd destroy most things that I value. As an adult I started learning guitar and didn't tell anyone. I enjoyed it greatly. A few years after I first started playing, she started encouraging me to take gigantic (often 50+ pounds) bags of business trash from her home to save her and my father the trouble of disposing them. She smiled happily and proudly at her kid struggling to take away multiple bags of industrial trash - he's finally becoming a good person! I'd take them, put them in the back of my car, and toss them away in the trash disposal behind my apartment building. One day, while tossing away a particularly heavy bag of trash, I broke one of my fingers. It is 2 years down the road and it is still weak, sensitive and prone to bouts of pain. It has made guitar difficult and painful.

Because my father was abusive, she raised me to be absolutely good to women. "Just be good to!". She never taught me which type of women to avoid, or the idea that some women are bad. I've had terrible relationships with shitty women that went nowhere, and now she's upset that I'm still single and childless.

Fuck you mother.
>>
My Mum did a pretty good job. My parents were more libertarian with their parenting style as they went on, so in other words they were most controlling with my oldest two sisters, while with me and my youngest sister, they were very lax with us.
I would rate her as a 9/10, she was very caring, and gave me plenty of freedom. As a result I never went through one of those edgy rebellious phases that most normies go through, so that's pretty indicative of my parents doing a good job.
I don't think I can really blame any of my faults on them. My always gave me the freedom to hang out with friends, and encouraged me to do so, so I can't blame them for my social anxiety. My parents also almost never fought, only once can I remember them fighting, and it was over directions or something while we were traveling.
I have a very good Mom, I feel like I take my parents for granted way too often.
>>
>>36008438
Fuck this existence, the fact people as good as your mother can just be pummeled into the ground by life like that is horrifying, your mother sounded brilliant.
>>
>>36008438
You should be proud for being a good son to her.
>>
My mom is an alcoholic, she's shit
>>
>>36008070
I love my mother yes. She was always very trusting and very open.

I'm not rating my mother.
>>
>>36008438
Good work anon. You'll go far in life and your mom will be proud.
>>
9/10 mom

She has some character flaws, but overall I think most mothers pale in comparison to her, as far as ability to raise children properly and behave with other adults. She is the type of parent that others should strive to be, especially after she revitalized her Christian faith.
>>
My mom is 10/10
I'm a hoodrat piece of shit and I don't deserve her
She drank a lot last night and kept crying and asking where I was and that no one loved her
I just moved into my girls house so that was a pretty big blow
>>
>>36008438
Your mom was only 13 years older than you. Should have married to keep her happy. Think about it, when you turn 18 she was only 31.
>>
Got knocked up with me to milk father for money.

Prostituted me for money for drugs and to keep gambling.

Abused me to the point I'm non functional as a human being.

Beat me every day and kicked me out at 15.
>>
>>36008070
Mother was a complete piece of human shit. She treated her children like disposable toys, to be cast aside like useless trash the moment they inconvenienced her. She abandoned us, leaving us to be raised by her own abusive mother, but didn't have the courtesy to fuck off out of our lives afterwards, she also stole from us to feed her drug addictions and life style and would periodically stop by to shout insults at us and tell us how much we ruined her life. She later moved into our house and proceeded to rob us all (including her now very disabled mother's medication) and blow it on meth. She liked to blame all her problems on us and never took responsibility for her actions. She was one of the most loathsome scumbags I've ever seen and didn't have a single redeeming quality to her.
/Rant
>>
File: 1462367948306.jpg (175KB, 797x957px)
1462367948306.jpg
175KB, 797x957px
>>36008438
>come into thread expecting a comfy talk about mommies
>get a Precious tier story from an anon about how he's an incestuous rapebaby with a mother who worked her fingers to the bone for him and killed herself

c-cool
>>
We never really had any relationship. She was a drug addict who was either violently abusive or neglectful depending on what she was on. She left when I was about six years old, and the last time I even saw her was over a decade ago. I don't even know if she's still alive or not. She was never really a mother to me, so I can't give her any sort of arbitrary rating.
>>
File: haha! FUCK YOU!.png (129KB, 241x314px)
haha! FUCK YOU!.png
129KB, 241x314px
Fat alcoholic cow. Worthless. Good for fucking nothing.
Decided she didn't want to cook dinner or clean house anymore sometime in my early childhood, 6 or 7. Watched myself get fat as fuck as dad started buying fast food every day. She started drinking vodka straight while my dad was at work because she doesn't like how he's gone so often, you know, making money so we could live.
She's a mean drunk, too. She gets drunk and picks fights with everyone. My childhood and adolescence memories are full of her screaming and fighting with anyone who happened to be nearby, usually my dad or older brother.

Fast forward to today nothing has changed except the frequency of her drunkenness has increased. Stupid bitch ruined my fucking life.

Despite all this she acts like she's the most holy mother Teresa saint and that she deserves all the kindness and love in the world. I hate her.
>>
File: 1414464148550.jpg (59KB, 600x597px)
1414464148550.jpg
59KB, 600x597px
>>36008438
heh, c-cool troll f-f-faggot
>>
>>36008070
My biological mom is a redneck who did allot of college shit but never became anything. She likes N64games and pitbulls. She trailer hops allot, I never grew up with her thank god. I have a half brother she had a habit of slapping in the face, so living with her would've sucked ass. Really high and mighty, sarcastic. She had a nice laugh, as long as she's not mad at you she's a really loving, fun person. Bad habit of saying blatantly rude shit about you, but not to you, right in front of you so you hear her say everything. She's fiesty, not afraid to at least try to whoop your ass.
She goes muddin' allot too.
We don't talk much, if at all. She ,for whatever reason, litteraly felt no motherly connection to me. Her brain just didn't accept me so she gave me up to my aunt when I was like 2 days old.
>>
File: 1460432350298.png (116KB, 500x530px)
1460432350298.png
116KB, 500x530px
>enjoying some hot pockets while masturbating to iCarly
>bitch mom knocks and tells me to clean my room and get rid of my shit jug
>start faking pain "Owwwww! I gots me a booboo!" While sneaking up behind the door
> when she comes in I knock her purse out of her hands and blow a fat load on it
>"Now take me to Burger King or I'll fucking kill myself."
>she complies, weeping
>we get there and they have Frozen toys
>I specifically ask for an Elsa toy so I can spunk on it and let it get crusty
>normie BITCH gave me a FUCKING OLAF fucking NORMALFAG I can't believe what my eyes are SEEING right now GODDAMMIT
>see little girl who has the Elsa
>"Trade?"
>she seems scared
>Whatever I need it more than her so I rip it out of her hands with ease.
>she starts crying and her Chad looking father comes running after me
>"Mom, can you fucking hurry? I'm going to miss Yo Gabba Gabba you slut."
> we get in the car, mom seems on the verge of tears
>"You must realize this was your fault for having me. I don't owe you shit. Your sick pleasure fucking Chad' s dick to have me should be enough reward."
Normiez just don't get it
>>
File: 1456717003672.gif (196KB, 264x269px)
1456717003672.gif
196KB, 264x269px
>>36008438
Ganbare anon-san.
>>
>>36008070
5/10; loves me to death but makes horrible decisions all the time and believes whatever she wants; literally LITERALLY unironically believes the earth is flat, moon landings were all faked, demonic possessions happen, and she wants to pray my gay away. Truly a double-edged sword, her uncompromising belief in me will keep me off the streets for as long as there is hope for me at least.
>>
File: CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png (1MB, 768x1024px)
CaD9Ma7UMAAJFBX.png
1MB, 768x1024px
She was fine. Always made sure i had what i needed and was generally supportive. I can't really i like her as a person and if she wasn't my mother i would never associate with her. I can't really say i love her either but that kind of goes for my whole family and not just her. Don't get me wrong i know this probably sounds pretty fucked but i do deeply appreciate everything she's done.
>>
File: 1442897357052.jpg (78KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1442897357052.jpg
78KB, 601x595px
Slut who couldn't into prenatal healthcare, thanks for the cerebral palsy you fucking bitch. Can't wait to kill her desu senpai.
>>
File: 1441661490853.gif (109KB, 205x260px)
1441661490853.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>36008688
the-originalest-comment
>>
She had me pretty young, with her high school boyfriend. I'm not sure why they kept me. My fondest memories are of sitting in her lap at my grandparents' house, watching her play Super Nintendo. She was almost more like a big sister than a parent. Eventually we moved out and I was alone most of any given day, at that point. I didn't really mind and she always seemed happy when we got to spend time together. I'm fucked up as a person now but it's not her or my dad's fault. Lost her to cancer a couple years ago. Some rare one that moved into her brain, I guess. By the time we found out, it was too late. It didn't even hit me until I was finished cleaning out her apartment.
>sitting in my apartment, still completely numb
>hungry, open the fridge
>half a lasagna she made that I brought with me is in the fridge
>heat it up, sit down, take a bite
>everything comes rushing back and I completely break down
She wasn't even 40 yet. People aren't supposed to die that young.
>>
My mom was my first pair of tits so 10/10
>>
Meh, for being a drug addict she's decent, 5.5/10, irresponsible but a decent friend I suppose. She loses 2 points for making my dad raise me throughout childhood though... could of really used a mom then, she was there sometimes and I saw her around every year or so I guess it wasn't too bad.... and I had a big sis so I pretty much hung out with her all day (didn't go to elementary, was "homeschooled ") off topic though my daddo was cool as fuck and gave me complete and utter freedom, wasn't spanked and was aloud out late too, mofo (literally) would give me advice on girls and at one point told a bully I had a school that he fucked his mom(he was trollin) . So tldr: who needs mommo when daddo is 10x better and cooler
>>
>>36008438
just fuck my tear ducts up
>>
5/10 she wouldn't have sex with me.
>>
>>36008438
If you had just stayed by her side then she'd still be here you son of a bitch.
>>
>tfw you really want to bang your mom and are constantly checking her out
>>
>>36008070
10/10, best mother i ever had
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.