[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live with my 16 year old sister >Tall, Blonde hair, grey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Live with my 16 year old sister
>Tall, Blonde hair, grey eyes, athletic, intelligent, virgin
How do I prevent her from becoming a roastie?

She looks like a younger version of pic related without makeup. She doesn't wear make up because she swims competitively 30+hours a week
>>
Do you live in america? There's no stopping it. I'm sorry.
>>
Being a swimmer can help because she won't have time to do anything.
Do you guys have fun sibling nights out?
>>
>>36007960
Make her read Kierkegaard. Start with The Present Age.
>>
make her convert to islam or forget it
>>
>>36007999
No, we usually stay at home.

She gets up at 5:30am and is finished practice & school at 4:30pm. We take turns cooking for each other.

Then she does homework and goes to sleep at 9pm; usually only has time to check her phone messages and watch a soap opera or something.
>>
>>36007960
>roastie
has it been scientifically proven that massive amounts of sex results in roastie vajayjays?
>>
>>36007977
Toronto, which is my concern.
>>
Yeah, she's been BLACKED and you'll end up raising a mullato baby
>>
>>36008053
The shape of the labia has nothing to do with the amount of sex someone has.

The vagina self-lubricates and widens to accomodate the penis. After which, it returns to it's original shape. Barring something like pregnancy the shape of the vagina is not going to be changed by taking a lot of dick.
>>
>>36007960
I have to say this way too often
Take her on pretend dates, pay for her, buy her gifts, make sure she has a good time. Tell her not to settle for anything less than how you act on your dates. Tell her not to have sex until she's married, and make sure anyone that dates her knows you'll fuck them up if they break her heart or treat her badly.
>>
>>36008002
Do you want her to kill herself?
Read Goethe instead.
>>
File: 1442102693759.jpg (16KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1442102693759.jpg
16KB, 499x499px
>>36008286
>Take her on pretend dates, pay for her, buy her gifts, make sure she has a good time. Tell
This then take her home and pound her till she screams, can't be a roastie whore if she's addicted to your cock
>>
>>36009363
But that's wrong thing to do
Famlamasempaiiidesu
>>
>>36007960
Take her virginity yourself ovbiously.

This is 4chan after all. Or was at least.
>>
File: 1428258438213.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1428258438213.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>36009433
>jackhammering your sis's sweet virgin puss till she's fucked into delirious ecstasy
>wrong
>>
>>36008080
>Toronto
Get out before the Arabs take your sister.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.