[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else keep a folder filled with graphs and statistics'n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-04-03+at+09.37.52).jpg (8KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-03+at+09.37.52).jpg
8KB, 255x247px
Anybody else keep a folder filled with graphs and statistics'n shit with all the reasons you should kill yourself?
>>
dump them, i need some blackpills
>>
yep but still too much of a pussy

but for some reason if i knew id die in my sleep tonight or just fall over at a certain time id be fine with it. i dont even know if that makes any since but do you get what i mean?
>>
>>36007677
Nope the reasons are all in my head.
>>
>>36007736
no ur just a pussssy.
>>
>>36007736
i completely understand what you mean, i fantasize about death a lot and would be fine if i could just drop dead right now but i'm too scared and lazy to actually plan or carry anything out
>>
File: 20170324_182340.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170324_182340.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Nah I just keep simple equation in my head at all times
>+100 could get better
>-100 could get worse
>-999 won't find out if I suicide
>>
I don't need to catalog the reasons I need to kill myself, they haunt me every day.
>>
>>36007736
>. i dont even know if that makes any since
Why the fuck wouldnt it?
Any person that doesnt understand that a person can want to die but be afraid of painfully killing themselves is a fucking moron.
>>
>>36007677
>Anybody else keep a folder filled with graphs and statistics'n shit with all the reasons you should kill yourself?
Post now
>>
>>36007677
Can you share some of them?
>>
if someone used a shot gun, how can you be 100% that placement thru the mouth is correct? or as long as it isnt aimed at tge face only should you be fine?

also if someone did use a shotgun woul you be dead right then or would you have time to think like "wow this was loud"

im not suicidal i just wanna know. ive took a 12 gauge shell and removed the buck shot and hit the primer while it had powder in it with a long screw and just hitting it with a hammer made me feel deaf for a day and i saw "stars" and felt disoriented

once again im just curious and not gonna do it so pls answer
>>
>>36009762
>just hitting it with a hammer made me disoriented for a day
Noguns detected.
>>
>>36009825
whats that even supposed to mean
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.