[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normies throw the words "I love you" around too easy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1460849638041.jpg (92KB, 682x846px) Image search: [Google]
1460849638041.jpg
92KB, 682x846px
Normies throw the words "I love you" around too easy. Its just devoid of meaning.
All of those young couples that pretend to love each other. Civilization is sad I want a reality reboot.
>>
Betalets throw around the words "kms, kill myself, an hero, suicide" too easily.
>>
probably one of the weirdest boards to ask it but: what does love mean. The true, real meaning that society seems to have lost, and the word we use with about 1/3 of people we meet be they relationships, friends, or just family. Follow up: how would you know if you felt true love for a person
>>
>>36007559
But those words are personal. You're only liying to yourself when you utter them.
But I love you its different, when you say that, you're lying to another person. You don't say "I love you" to yourself
>>
>>36007578
i'm not answering you, but semi related
i don't believe i am capable of love. i just do not see myself feeling anything close to how """love""" is portrayed in any kind of media.
I don't know if normal people actually feel this, but i'm pretty sure i can't
>>
>>36007578
I've been struggling with this question for a while. I don't understand what that word means, which makes me question if I've ever even felt it. Sometimes I think I don't even love my family. It's a stupid concept in my opinion
>>
>>36007896
I'm >>36007801
Same... Sometimes i question if i even love my family, and i don't think i do???
This scares me
>>
>>36007801
you're psycho bro
>>
>>36007615
There are different types of love. Just because you're insecure doesn't mean other people are lying about their love or saying it too easily. Maybe they really do love you, stop thinking your happiness determines the happiness of others. Fucking mentally ill, all of you
>>
>>36007578
I believe love is an admiration and closeness to something or someone strong enough so that'd you'd do anything for him/her/it. And I do believe with OP on how its just thrown around losing meaning
>>
>>36008029
By calling me mentally ill you made me unhappy. That means that you don't love me
>>
>>36008200
Kiiill yourself nigger oregano
>>
>>36007491
But reality WILL reboot senpai!

Join us!
systemspace.link
>>
>>36008370
Hold the phone, what exactly is this? I cant find much info beyond the webpage and linked pages, care to explain this all to me?
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>36007578
Just chemicals acting up in the brain. The rest of the animals just have "instincts to reproduce", but humans have "love", because we're so fucking important and different from the rest of the animals...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.