[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Send this to girl because she has a test tomorrow >She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1490952240395[1].jpg (51KB, 609x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490952240395[1].jpg
51KB, 609x560px
>Send this to girl because she has a test tomorrow
>She doesn't get it
Is irony and laughing at your own self-hatred and failures not something people do outside of 4chan?
>>
>>36007427
>expecting normies to appreciate satire and irony
>>
>>36007427
It's probably not the self-deprecation thing she doesn't get, anon. She is probably unaware about the sitting on your hand thing.
>>
>>36007921
Don't think so
Convo:
>Me: [I send pic]
>Her: "Don't get itb" :laughingcryingshitpost emoji:
>Me: "Numb hands"
>Her: "Why? Lol"
>Me: "Bcuz"
>Her: "I din't get it :("
>Me: "Just another meme"
>Her: "I feel like I'll never get it"
>Me: "What dontcha get?"
>Her: "The whole thing lol"
>I explain that if you don't have feeling in your hand then it feels like someone else is moving it
>She says we'll discuss it later :snoringemoji:
She's only 18 but still, I was laughing my ass off at more abstract satire at 15.
>>
She must be an ultra normie. The average normie can at least understand it, but not appreciate it. Either that or she's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>36007427
>>36008133
she's a fucking pleb
drop this bitch never talk to her again
>>
>be girl
>chatting with Chad
>get a random text from beta orbiter
>it's a meme
>reply quickly without looking at it
>he insists
>respond to his messages so he doesn't stop orbiting, but don't give it much thought
>send vag pic to Chad
>get ready to shower for Brad
>remember you have a test for tomorrow
>"damn it'll be the third time I have to suck teacher's cock this month"
>>
>>36008281
but what do you purpose, I, the beta, do, Anonymous?
>>
>>36008306
Stop orbiting girls for starters.
>>
>>36008306
Don't take your orbiting too seriously ,do it as part time hobby get other main hobbies .
>>
>>36007427
>Is irony and laughing at your own self-hatred and failures not something people do outside of Tumblr?
Fixed that for you, christ I hate "lol I hate myself, QUIRKY AND RELATABLE RIGHT??? XD" humor
>>
>>36008133
She gets it. She just likes to fuck with you and string you along.
>We'll discuss it later
Yeah just cut her off you obviously bore the shit out of her
>>
File: IMG_6870.jpg (37KB, 480x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6870.jpg
37KB, 480x306px
>>36007427
>Is irony and laughing at your own self-hatred and failures not something people do outside of 4chan?

Maybe it's just my circle of friends but we're almost universally suicidal and meme to keep the pain away.
>>
>>36008319
I tried to be her friend but I suppose I really am just seeking validation from a female so I can finally have some sense of self-worth. I could probably find a guy from discord or steam threads here who would appreciate my sense of humor and what I would have to say but I've always been awful at keeping online friends. With offline ones they usually feel guiltier when they don't respond to your insipid text messages featuring memes that show yet again how much you hate yourself because they have to see you that following Wednesday. A part of my lizard brain probably does think I have a chance in her pants which fools my thinking bits into believing these frustrating interactions with her are anything close to being productive.

Why did I write any of this.
>>
File: option.jpg (250KB, 1137x1012px) Image search: [Google]
option.jpg
250KB, 1137x1012px
>>36008443
>Why did I write any of this
Because you're fucking autistic

You don't have a chance with this girl and orbiting like a beta faggot should give you less of a sense of self-worth, not more. Your "relatable self hatred XD" memes are unfunny normie-tier garbage and if that is the extent of your ""humor"" I can see why you've had so much difficulty keeping friends online or offline
>>
File: kekparty.jpg (233KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kekparty.jpg
233KB, 1024x1024px
>>36007427
>>36008366
>>36008499
I've gotten two pairs in a row, I'm pretty sure somebody upstairs wants you to listen to my advice bud
>>
>>36008443
It's ok to vent. Fun thing I was just reading a blog an anon linked in another thread, maybe you could give some of it's articles a read.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/
It's a bit exaggerated but you'll probably get sort of an idea of why you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>36008596
>heartiste
I remember looking at his page a while back, I'm definitely bookmarking this to read through when I get the chance. It's always interesting reading blogs like this one, reminds me of going through Everything Shii Knows back in the day
>>
>>36008443

Having a good female friend who enjoys being around you makes it easy to learn to talk to other girls. At least in my experience
>>
Normie here, yes i understand this sense of humor and i enjoy it. i use reddit a lot and that kind of humor is pretty common on there as well.
>>
>>36008499
I don't disagree with you're saying, the humor makes me laugh though.
>>
>>36008596
I'm reading through it and it's overwhelming as hell, like there's mountains of content to sift through, I don't dislike what I'm reading but I don't really know where to start.
>>
>>36008519
What is Gondola doing there? Seems out of place.
>>
File: bdaycat.png (644KB, 682x1994px) Image search: [Google]
bdaycat.png
644KB, 682x1994px
>>36009095
This is fucking hilarious though, something I can see a robot turned Chad doing.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/birthday-cat-lights-another-cooter-candle/
>>
>>36007427
Just tell her sitting on your hand makes it numb
>>
>>36009473
>>Just tell her sitting on your hand makes it numb
I did.

see >>36008133
>>
If the person doesn't get it, it takes way too much effort to explain.

She has to know the history for it to be funny. She needs to know that the 'sit on your hand' joke is from a masturbation joke
Then explain this meme format
Then explain combination of memes.

End result: "Ehh....", which is the response from most normies.
>>
>>36009744
Yeah, it subverts a body of knowledge(if you can call it that) that normies aren't privvy to, making it pretty niche humor.

also, don't open this pic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.