[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some faggot at my sister's highschool says he likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: i can't see you.jpg (1MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
i can't see you.jpg
1MB, 4256x2832px
>Some faggot at my sister's highschool says he likes my sister
>Sister has never had a boyfriend, knows the guy as a friend through the school year
>Sister has little to no romantic feelings for him
>Mom convinces her to be his girlfriend anyway because it's just "the next step"
>Sister spends the day panicking and worrying, asks me for advice
>Tell her that's fucking stupid, if you both don't equally have romantic feelings for each other then it won't be healthy for either of them and the relationship is doomed to fail, there's no point in starting it
>She says that it sounds like some of the only advice anyone gave her about this that really helps
>Conversation comes up later with my mom in the room, we go back and forth on it
>Mom eventually does the "okay anon" thing she does when she just doesn't want to argue anymore

Was I in the wrong here? I don't believe you just go getting into romantic relationships because whatever, like it's nothing. Those relationships are for when you have special feelings, and the other person has special feelings for you too. If you don't feel like that, then it's just called a "friendship". It's like you're setting yourself up for months of being uncomfortable and ultimately heartbreak. Normie "relationships" like that piss me off to no end.
>>
>>36006802
God I hate being related to women. Having a sister really limits the pleasure I get from degraded young sluts
>>
>>36006802
Fuck you. You just shot down some potential robot's one chance at having a high school romance.
Do you understand that every robot's dream is to have some cutie give him a chance despite not being a 10/10 Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>36006935
I swear, this household is fucking me up in weird ways.

>>36007069
You expect me to just hand my little sister over to some random normie faggot in highschool when she doesn't feel the same way? Just on the off-chance that if he doesn't have her he might get sad and turn into me when he gets older? Fuck no. I wouldn't want to be with a girl if she didn't like me back either.
>>
>>36007185
>thinks he owns his sister
wow, just fucking wow. Just because no girl would ever fuck your ugly bitch ass doesn't mean you get to pretend you own your sister. Go outside a ride a bike or something, or better yet, fucking move out of your parent's basement, and stop jerking off while sniffing your sister's panties.
>>
>>36006802
Top tier big bro, look after her. I think you were in the right, and your mom is a fucking whore.
>>
>>36007374
Nah, the dude just wants to cockblock some teenager, because he knows his sister will never fuck him outside of him groping her in his sleep.
>>
You gave solid advice anon. Being pressured into a relationship you don't want to be in is a grade A way to pick up some baggage. If she wanted out, she'd have double whammy of hurting the guy and failing someone else's expectations. It's good too you stuck up for her infront of your mom.

Your mom also sounds like a roastie btw.
>>36007069
Don't listen to this jackass. He has no clue about what he is talking about.
>>
>>36007417
Dude, the teenager is probably a chad, why waste her virginity on someone she doesn't even like? Why do you even care about some normie faggot getting some puss anyways? It's better she waits till she finds someone she really likes for her first time, because having only one sexual partner who you stay with forever is way better psychologically for women. It's different for men but once a girl has sex with a guy they will never fully get over them, its just something that happens.
>>
>>36006802
I would say the overall message you're trying to send isn't a horrible thing, but I get the feeling it came out really rude and cringey as fuck in reality.

It's not a horrible thing for a girl to get used to the dating idea. It's not like they're gonna bang immediately.
>>
You did the right thing, never let anyone tell you different. Besides, she made the decision to follow your advice instead of your mom's so in the end it was her choice anyway. You just pointed her in the right direction.
>>
>>36007318
I never said I owned my sister. She wanted advice and help with the situation because she was panicking, and I told her how I feel about friendships verses romantic relationships, and what I think the best way to handle the situation would be given how she feels.. You're trying to get me to throw that and my want to protect her away, and to instead tell her to go date this random guy at school despite her not feeling the same way just so that guy will feel better about himself. Go fuck yourself.

>>36007374
Thanks anon. I love my mom, but we have a lot of differing opinions when it comes to things like that.

>>36007446
Thank you. The problem is that I think she's already said yes because of what my mom told her the other day. I just hope she can get out okay with little pain for either of them.
>>
>>36007318

He's just looking out for her, stop being a dumb feminist.

Here's your (You) btw
>>
>>36007529
>Double period

Fuck me
>>
>>36006802
You were wrong anon. You are brainwashed by hollywood to believe in love. Love doesn't work that way. You aren't going to brush hands with a qt and slowly fall in love until you confess.
In reality people are arranged to marry and they fall in love with each other one day.
You don't date someone you love, you date someone to fall in love with them. You just ruined your sisters life. Good job. Now she will be a a roastie fucking 10 guys a night everyday at college working for a degree so she can be a strong independent woman.
>>
>>36006802
Good brother. Your mom sounds like a cheap whore though. Just date some random guy because why not? That's how you end up dating some alcoholic, or some other type of loser, your mom's retarded.
>>
You're a good brother OP, just be there for her and let her know she doesn't have to go with any boy she doesn't have romantic feelings for.
>>
>>36007446
kek, you're absolutely retarded. The situation more likely went down like this:
>anon never gets pussy in high school
>is jelous of guys half his age fucking prime age poontang
>sister comes home talking about cute guy that asked her out
>mom encourages her to take a chance on him
>anon just gets finished dragging his untrimmed balls accross each page of his little sister's diary
>he spergs out his sister
>"ARE U SURE U WANT 2 HAV HIS BBYS & MARY HIM?!"
>"n-no anon, I just met him in honor society and he is really cute."
>"U FUK'N SLUT HOW DARE U???!!!!!"
>sister goes in room crying
>mother just shakes her head at anon's autistic outburst
>mother reminds sister that anon is a loser NEET and his opinion is irrelevant
>meanwhile anon digs through laundry for sister's shit-stained panties

Even if this is an extreme exageration, it's still closer to the truth than what OP said. I can smell the bullshit a mile away.
>>
>>36006802
You done good, anon. It's gonna be some rough shit for the dude but he'll get over it.

Your mom sounds like a cunt.
>>
>>36007483
The teenager is more likely a robot than a Chad, sorry to break it to you.
>>
it's a lost cause. your mother is a stupid whore and your sister is fucked since she was raised by her. if she can get peer-pressured into dating some random faggot she doesn't even like by your mom and her friends then once she goes off to college she's going to start having orgies with the football team and shit.

you better start withdrawing emotional attachment to her cause it's gonna hurt later
>>
File: 1491076508652.png (302KB, 680x884px) Image search: [Google]
1491076508652.png
302KB, 680x884px
>>36007632

>"ARE U SURE U WANT 2 HAV HIS BBYS & MARY HIM?!"
thank you anon had a good laugh
>>
>>36007547
A feminist would be disgusted at the idea of a girl getting permission from her brother and mother to go on a date with a guy.
OP just turned his sister into a feminist. haha you fucking retards.
Sorry but its the reality of this world
>be feminists
>be whore
>be misreable for the rest of your life
>have to earn an income for yourself

>be regular woman
>be completely dependent on your husband economically
>maybe work part time shitty wage cuck job to support your husband during rough times
>reward him with sex, children, clean house and home cooked food.
There is no inbetween. You are either one or the other. Any attempt to be both will always result in failure to both ends.
>>
>>36007529
>she wanted advice
Just shut the fuck up. God you are such a conceeded asshole. She's prolly scared of you demanding that she not even talk to this guy again. Or maybe she's terrified because remembers when you two played "mommy and daddy" when she was 3.
>>
>>36007632
where did she say he was cute? seems like you'e projecting as the faggot who asked his sister out and are pissed he told her not to date him.

the girl herself doesn't even find him attractive or want to date him then why the fuck would she? is she so brain damaged she doesn't know if she likes somebody.

the mother seems like a loose stupid whore who wants to teach her daughter how to spread her legs early and wide. i wouldn't be surprised if the mother wanted the daughter to go share a bbc with her and is just getting her ready
>>
Why are you asking a board of virgins about romantic relationships?
>>
>>36007318
He is better suited to take care of her.
Girls usuallyvare not capable of looking after themselves.
They get into trouble very easily if there isn't a resppnsible male figure setting the boundries.
>>
>>36007772
>implying
Women aren't attracted to anyone but the worst alpha chads
>>
>>36007772
>accusses me of projecting
It sounds more like you're projecting. You didn't get pussy in high school, because you were a creepy faggot, a topic you keep avoiding (i wonder why hehe), so you actually think that if you can't get young pussy, no one should.
>>
>>36007813
Holy fucking kek. The dude prolly just wants to fullfill his incest fantasies, and doesn't like the idea of his sister getting with a real guy.
>>
>>36007741
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you have some kind of problem? She did ask for advice. She was texting me from school telling me what a shitty day she had, and when she said she wanted to talk to me about it. I didn't "demand" that she never see the guy again, she asked for advice on the situation, and after hearing how she feels, I told her what I thought the best course of action to take is. She can do whatever she wants in the end, I don't have control over her, but at the same time I'm not going to go begging her to date some guy she doesn't like like you want me to do for some reason. You're being overly hostile over nothing and I don't know why.
>>
>>36007856
i had my first sexual encounter when i was 5 getting sucked off and eating a girl out. i still wouldn't tell my sister to go date some random loser who asked her out and she didn't feel anything for. you seem like a loose stupid roastie whore who wants other girls to get fucked as early as possible so they become like you.
>>
>>36007912
You know, I wasn't sure at first that you were some creepy controlling jelous fuck who wants to diddle his sister, but now it's very clear the extent you will go to lie about the whole situation. I know, you know, and everyone in this entire thread knows that you're trying to manipulate your teenage sister just because you want to fuck her and have never had sex before.
wow. Just wow. I'm done replying to you.
>>
>>36007965
Fine, anon. You've obviously got some kind of problem, thinking I've somehow transgressed upon you for not begging my sister to go out and date random guys she barely knows. I'm glad the conversation is done.

>>36007772 isn't me, by the way.
>>
File: 1468573840009.jpg (18KB, 316x260px) Image search: [Google]
1468573840009.jpg
18KB, 316x260px
>>36006802
Objectively you're right, but there isn't exactly anything wrong with pursuing a "relationship" for practice. You don't wait until a war's happening before you learn how to shoot. It also isn't too wise to wait for "the one" before you figure out how to have a proper intimate relationship.
>>
>>36006802
you did the right thing.

your mom is pushing the relationship for selfish reasons. but its up to your sister to make her own decisions and learn for herself
>>
>>36008006
I swear that guy is the most autistic fuck I've ever seen, how dare you help your sister when she asked for it! You're clearly a mysgonistic rapist pig
>>
>>36007693
She won't need to go to college if she is being supported by her boyfriend.
>>
>>36007741
>has no effect whatsoever on this man or is sisters life
>is just that guy who thinks a 300 character essay will save the world he believes is right

Originally kill yourself
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.